Can't Stop Laughing - Vape Tat

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure people have seen this long before I did but...

10389489_4599277037918_7877006725697068845_n.jpg

Wow, just wow. It's a good thing I had that bladder surgery, 'cos I'd be pissing myself laughing right now.
:D :D :D :D :D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its a good looking piece, will be memorable of the times he is involved in.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a giant robot erection to me.
And probably 99% of anyone that sees it who will not have a foggy clue of wtf it is.
And thanks to the great placement, that will be roughly.... everyone! :D

Good on him tho, for doing his thang and also providing the lulz.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am covered in tattoos...from my legs up to my entire head.....none of my tattoos make much sense to people not from the same click i was in. I never really cared what the "other" people thought about it, I'm sure he wont either. Growing up, people used to tell me that I would come to regret my tattoos, I don't. Not even the gang related ones I have. They all remind me of where I came from, keeps me focused on where I need to be. I think its a good tattoo...That being said, LOL it does look like a roboboner! Love it.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a dozen or so tats that are from a time when I was a completely different person (aka a world class fuckup)
I wear long sleeves and usually pants, because I hate having them exposed.
Someday when I can quit spending my money on dumb pretty things, I will get the fuckers lasered off.

BUT! That's just me, and my own body/preferences.

To everyone else that has them and love them, good for you. It's just not my thing.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quality wise it's nicely done. Content wise eh to each his own. Placement wise no comment. Bonus: hold hand over junk when taking a selfie. Get all kinds of android girl dates.

AHAHAHAHA OH SHIT, just when I'd stopped laughing!!!!!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a dozen or so tats that are from a time when I was a completely different person (aka a world class fuckup)
Someday when I can quit spending my money on dumb pretty things, I will get the fuckers lasered off.

To everyone else that has them and love them, good for you. It's just not my thing.

let me know when you decide to do so - I can get you a good discount on the laser surgery :)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
let me know when you decide to do so - I can get you a good discount on the laser surgery :)

OH SNAP for serious??? That'd be awesome!

Also Broseph, when are we hitting the Old Port shop?? :D

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH SNAP for serious??? That'd be awesome!

Also Broseph, when are we hitting the Old Port shop?? :D

Soon - I promise! I'm moving this weekend so it's been crazy hectic - and I need to save up some funds so I can actually buy something when we go LOL.

Buying a new Taifun and an Aerotank Mega and 3 packs of heads probably didn't help things either

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Soon - I promise! I'm moving this weekend so it's been crazy hectic - and I need to save up some funds so I can actually buy something when we go LOL.

Buying a new Taifun and an Aerotank Mega and 3 packs of heads probably didn't help things either

Ok, well that's cool 'cos this Friday I'm going down to NJ for a couple weeks.
Save some money for mid-Sept! :D

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't say anything because I have quite a bit of ink myself. I just have my own rule of thumb that I will not get inked anywhere that I can't cover if I feel the need. Hands, neck, head, etc. It is decent work though.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's look at some more awesome dick tats!

10606531_819314018101916_8311898968118614376_n.jpg

Bad-Tattoos-penis-on-foot.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Serious hours. Serious tender areas. Serious chafing while healing.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feeel sorry for the artist who did those hooves that person calls feet. Those talons make me want to vomit looking at them, you can almost smell the stench through the screen.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a giant robot erection to me.
And probably 99% of anyone that sees it who will not have a foggy clue of wtf it is.
And thanks to the great placement, that will be roughly.... everyone! :D

Good on him tho, for doing his thang and also providing the lulz.

Pretty much what I thought too m3rma1d. To each their own :)

JC_ThankYou.gif
for the chuckle.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey I thought we were talking about horrible tattoos not horrible branding accidents.
If I had photos of all the horrible shit people have done to themselves I would have terabytes and mountains of photo albums.

Honestly the face ink is pretty horrible but the worse one and regret not having a pic of it was a guy who let his buddy tattoo him.. His tattoo machine was a modified jig saw and used eye liner as the ink. the results were damned near nightmare inducing.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I thought we were talking about horrible tattoos not horrible branding accidents.

You're right, LOL. In my own defense, I did relate it to tats by saying 'This is probably as close to a vape tat as I'm ever going to get'
tease.gif

Vape on.

(BTW, that's my favorite kolobok, so thanks for giving me a chance to use it)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're right, LOL. In my own defense, I did relate it to tats by saying 'This is probably as close to a vape tat as I'm ever going to get'
tease.gif

Vape on.

(BTW, that's my favorite kolobok, so thanks for giving me a chance to use it)
Come on you know you wanna get a robo dildo I mean wonky looking PV tattoo on your arm. I mean who wouldn't?
Could be worse he could have had it on his stomach with the PV pointing to his belly button.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just for this thread, im going to tattoo a VW device on my leg...pics to fallow....

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG, it really looks like a space age dildo! Roboboner :eek: He could of gotten the Maraxus or M16 lol.
I had a great one done in JobCorps from a brother in the dorm, in jailhouse India ink i told him to put " Easy Does It" on my upper arm. Well he couldn't spell or he wanted to get one over on me and tattooed "Easy DOSE It" like i needed a reminder shooting dope or something. Stupid on me! I didn't drink or smoke! I got it covered eventually
20140826_132111_zpsvc2frtaq.jpg

Nice mountain scene (Vulcan Mt. Curlew, WA) with a damn strange looking eagle. the sins of youth.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had photos of all the horrible shit people have done to themselves I would have terabytes and mountains of photo albums.

Honestly the face ink is pretty horrible but the worse one and regret not having a pic of it was a guy who let his buddy tattoo him.. His tattoo machine was a modified jig saw and used eye liner as the ink. the results were damned near nightmare inducing.

Oh relax, would ya??

tumblr_muvn60bb3C1qkq1k7o1_500_zps9b7bf4e9.jpg

The Motley Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

i concur I'm in the same boat wish there was erasers for my fuck ups its bad enough there in my head

Tim Yank

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, one day someone with those pygmy ear hoops is going to really piss me off, and then they are going to rue the day that they did that.

Just wait until we start seeing folks walking around with bones through their noses. That's gonna be fun...

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya know, one day someone with those pygmy ear hoops is going to really piss me off, and then they are going to rue the day that they did that.

Just wait until we start seeing folks walking around with bones through their noses. That's gonna be fun...

You said "rue the day".
I like you for that.
<3

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I ripped a dudes 2 inch plugs out once....it was funny how he acted like a tuff guy, then cried like a baby. Messy however and I don't suggest it while wearing a white T shirt. Glad you posted this, brought back some fun memories...hahahahahaha.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man, another one!!!

10622917_4615439041958_639097016900894687_n.jpg

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you seen all the vapelyfe tats? seen pics of a bunch of peeps with the exact sameones. 2014-08-30-08-09-05-146725355.jpeg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
omg hahahahahahaha

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years