Become a Patron!

Cant vape anything that doesnt have mint

hey,
I started vaping 7 months ago, i used to vape lots of desert and vanilla flavors, 3mg. Started with sub-ohm right away. I got really sick last month, lots of throwing up and filled with mucus i guess from a juice i was trying out. Well ever sonce i got better i cant stand desert flavors, i would just gag and if i keep going i just throw up. I tried fruity flavors was a bit better, but the only juices i can really vape were the ones with mint in them, anything that has a cool effect, if i try vaping anything else i would just throw up, not a question really but what the F is going on?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure how many Doctors are on Vu but I'd say go see one for real.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Starting out with sub ohm may be the first clue.
Took me about a year to work up to the cloudz crowdz. In a small way anyway. :)
High VG may also be an issue. I start hacking up VG if I go over 60% VG.

And strangely enough I cannot stand to vape anything with mint in it.

disclaimer:
I am not a doctor nor have I ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't vape Mint or Menthol so more power to you! If you are putting something into your body and having the kind of reaction you are having I personally would not be doing it! Just my opinion and I am not a Doctor or do I play one on the Internet!

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It sounds psychosomatic. Like you THINK you are gonna get sick so you do. Stay away from any dessert flavors for a bit, vape fruit with mint or fruit with menthol.

Have you tried adding in drops of menthol to dessert flavors? Then taper off? How about creamy flavors? Lower VG?

Also try to find a local MD who might be familiar with vaping. You could possibly developed an allergy to some additive that is in the other vape juices and it took a bit to affect you.

But... I ain't no doc, and I never did stay in that there fancy schmancy Hollerday in. Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Def lower the vg I'm most comfortable at 50 50.. breathing easier etc.. also juice last longer and more flavour also need less Nic and seems to all ble blend diy liquids better in a shorter time..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors