Become a Patron!

Can't Wait to show it off....

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have I ever mentioned that I'm somewhat OCD?

that I jump into everything with both feet?

try to make a long story short...

now that I've got 15 Atlantis' and just a few more different flavors of juice, not to mention several mods & batteries, I was in desperate need of a storage/display solution that wouldn't break the bank...and then I found Captain Ron's on Etsy...Happy, Happy Joy Joy!

4 tiers
bottom 3 tiers hold 6-30ml juice bottle & 6 tanks for a total storage possibility of 18 (damn! looks like I'm going to have to buy 3 more :D )

Top tier will hold my (3) istick 50w's, my AR15 Magmod, several 18650 mods & a few smaller juice bottles....

now where the hell am I gonna put my Kanger subox mini? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

some pics of the designing (including my very rudimentary drawing of "my vision") and some "along the way"
shots from ron, too...all that's left is the final finish & then He's going to ship it thursday

for any considering a wood stand, talk to ron..he does custom work & his prices are extremely reasonable..only 95 for this one

icm_fullxfull.61420337_5xja95y6nc00ok008coo.jpg

icm_fullxfull.61428072_trkwyjvf8ys0k4gcs00o.jpg icm_fullxfull.61430857_aj9txzm3low8s040cccs.jpg icm_fullxfull.61436345_prdjlpnpq1w0sooooocg.jpg icm_fullxfull.61584399_1yau236cyl7o4gkso4s0.jpg icm_fullxfull.61584423_cbh6cr1bp88wcwg4o40c.jpg

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually, ron is really easy to work with..I had a bit of an issue in that I'd told him what I wanted & sent pics (with micrometer measurements) of everything..when I sent the drawings, I neglected to include the istick 50w's & the first attempt at the top tier didn't include them...he redid the top tier without a fuss..excellent customer service & he has dozens of pre-made stands on his etsy page

VU Sponsors