Become a Patron!

Cap Stone rda from Vandy Vape

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone preordered one of these? I cant wait. They should be out in a week or two

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here you go. This RDA came with fused clapton 3mm coils. But I used fused clapton 2.5mm coils . Because the build area is quite small. I also think the O-rings for the cap are way too big. I broken my build stand trying to pull the cap off. I'll have to look thru my stash to see if I have some thinner ones. It does look killer and is easy to build on. I will juice it up this weekend to see how that goes. But at this point I'm kind of wishing I would have waited for them to go on sale before I bought one. Maybe my mind will change this weekend.
20180719_185707.jpg 20180719_185716 (1).jpg 20180719_174732.jpg 20180719_175033.jpg

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Vandy Vape makes it a big no thank you for me. I hope you like it though. Take a look at the OBS Crius RDA.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vandy Vape makes it a big no thank you for me. I hope you like it though. Take a look at the OBS Crius RDA.
I will definitely put that on my list to try out. Do they give an extra post insulator piece. I assume it is ceramic.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I had put this rda to the side because it pissed me off. I played with it again this morning. There just happen to be a thinner set of o-rings in the accessory bag. So I swapped them out and now the top cap has the correct tolerance for removing the top cap. Now I have tried both top caps. the black one has very good flavor with medium clouds and the clear one almost as good flavor as the black but makes big clouds. I think I prefer the clear top. I also noticed that this thing squonks like a beast. I'll give the bottle about a quarter push and it soaks the coils. Now I am a happy camper. This rda will be getting regularly used.
20180722_104624.jpg

VU Sponsors