Become a Patron!

Capella Ethyl Maltol???

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Realize you’re not asking for an opinion, but in case you’re just starting your DIY adventure..... Save your pennies and skip EM. I made the mistake and still have four or five bottles of various “additives” still practically full.

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Capellas Super Sweet is far superior to EM. You use way less of it while getting that actual sugary goodness you seek. .5-2% dependent upon your flavorings and desired sweetness.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Agreed with above. I'm not a fan of sweetener in general but EM is particular hard to work with and can mute things easily. Unless you're specifically looking for cotton candy-esque flavors, I'd skip it.
I have quite the sweet tooth. Started out with EM, but I used a lot, and it kills flavor IMO. Moved to TFA sucralose. Used half of the amount, and much better with flavors. But I use literally a fraction of that amount with Super Sweet from CAP, and my flavors shine with sugary goodness!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have quite the sweet tooth. Started out with EM, but I used a lot, and it kills flavor IMO. Moved to TFA sucralose. Used half of the amount, and much better with flavors. But I use literally a fraction of that amount with Super Sweet from CAP, and my flavors shine with sugary goodness!

One drop per 10ML is about all I can handle. Shits strong.

VU Sponsors