Become a Patron!

Capella Question

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Everyone. I was wondering if someone could tell me the best 1 flavor mixes using Capella flavoring? I do not like fruit so I am only looking for bakery type vapes. I have tried mixing my own juice on 3 different occasions in the last 7 years and I cannot get anything to taste very good. So after spending $300 plus dollars on juice mixing I just decided I will not do it anymore. That being said, with the new regulations looming I would like to have a back up plan. So please let me know if there is any 1 flavor mixes you have done that you really enjoy. Thank you all!!

Kindest Regards,
Mr. Chainvapor

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only Capellas I like single flavor are the Vanilla Custard V1 and Chocolate Caramel Nut.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd use 5% for starting point on all these flavors.

CAP Sugar Cookie v1
CAP Cake Batter
CAP NY Cheesecake
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
CAP Creamy Yogurt
CAP Greek Yogurt
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
CAP Vanilla Custard v1

CAP Marshmallow, Sweet Cream, & French Vanilla, (these are nice to add in with any of the above flavors for some body/fluff/sweetness, 0.5-1%).
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream is a nice "add in" too.
CAP Caramel might be another good candidate for adding in to these singles also.

Good Luck...

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd use 5% for starting point on all these flavors.

CAP Sugar Cookie v1
CAP Cake Batter
CAP NY Cheesecake
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
CAP Creamy Yogurt
CAP Greek Yogurt
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
CAP Vanilla Custard v1

CAP Marshmallow, Sweet Cream, & French Vanilla, (these are nice to add in with any of the above flavors for some body/fluff/sweetness, 0.5-1%).
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream is a nice "add in" too.
CAP Caramel might be another good candidate for adding in to these singles also.

Good Luck...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a letter from them

To all of our valued customers and friends,

Lately we have been receiving an abundance of questions regarding
Capella Flavors' position on complying with the upcoming FDA and EU
TPD regulations relating to the Vaping industry.

Capella Flavors has always been at the forefront of all concerns
of the Vaping community, hence the early adoption of the Capella V2
flavor concept. Recently there has been a lot of misleading
information circling around the compliance of both the new FDA
regulations as well as the EU TPD regulations in Europe. Rest
assured Capella will comply with all FDA and EU TPD regulations as
soon as the requirements are clarified.

For our EU customers, to assist with your filing requirements,
Capella will be including the CAS #s on our SDS documents. We are
currently in process of modifying our documents to include this
additional information. In the meantime, we are awaiting the
deployment of the secure EU portal which enables us to submit our
flavor information details.

For our USA customers, once the FDA Master File program is
effectively in-place, Capella will follow the procedure to file our
flavor formulations with the FDA. This will enable you to complete
your registration process.

We caution all to move forward with patience until all the exact
regulations are clarified.

We will be releasing more information on our website as we move
forward.

Sincerely,
Capella Flavors, Inc.
Regulatory Team.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?04a002d65a/ee807f73ee/mlpftw

Capella Flavors, Inc.
6155 Corte Del Cedro
Carlsbad, California 92011
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello
diy or die on you tube gives very good advice on flavour profiles, mixing etc. Infact everything to do with diy e juice. He uses a lot of Capella concentrate and talks about them in depth. He also as his own site and recipes. You may find his information useful.
Good luck.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello
diy or die on you tube gives very good advice on flavour profiles, mixing etc. Infact everything to do with diy e juice. He uses a lot of Capella concentrate and talks about them in depth. He also as his own site and recipes. You may find his information useful.
Good luck.

Thank you for the info. I went to You Tube and subscribed. Might have to get back into DIY ejuice soon! I love Mech Sauce juice and it is only $18.99 for a 120ml bottle, but if the regulations get to them, I may have to start making my own juice.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for the info. I went to You Tube and subscribed. Might have to get back into DIY ejuice soon! I love Mech Sauce juice and it is only $18.99 for a 120ml bottle, but if the regulations get to them, I may have to start making my own juice.
You're Welcome
I am waiting for my DIY stuff to arrive then l am going to have a go, hence why l have been doing research.
Good luck

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beaware... The DIY suppliers am are slowly speaking up saying there may be a problem for them too.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I saw this thread on VU from DIY or DIE. Might be of some interest it is on different bases:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/all-my-notes-on-different-bases.138441/

Take care

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Everyone. I was wondering if someone could tell me the best 1 flavor mixes using Capella flavoring? I do not like fruit so I am only looking for bakery type vapes. I have tried mixing my own juice on 3 different occasions in the last 7 years and I cannot get anything to taste very good. So after spending $300 plus dollars on juice mixing I just decided I will not do it anymore. That being said, with the new regulations looming I would like to have a back up plan. So please let me know if there is any 1 flavor mixes you have done that you really enjoy. Thank you all!!

Kindest Regards,
Mr. Chainvapor
If you like bakery, you might enjoy CAPs Horchata @ 5-7%(+/- depending on what your vaping out of) as a stand alone.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you like bakery, you might enjoy CAPs Horchata @ 5-7%(+/- depending on what your vaping out of) as a stand alone.
Although your response/advice was not aimed at me per se. Thank you. I am starting out DIYing and now have all my gear but need more flavours. "Stand alones" are ideal to start with. I had added this one to my book!

VU Sponsors