Become a Patron!

Capella Silverline?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine River has this to say, but I'm looking for more than just this, I really want to know about quality. All the flavors are the same, but prices are cheaper?
upload_2019-1-15_16-43-26.png

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheaper but just as good?
Kinda dubious.
to me CAP flavorings are not priced too high unlike some other brands.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheaper but just as good?
Kinda dubious.
Agreed. I really like all of the CAP flavors in my arsenal, none of them are silverline. They get donuts right, ny cheese cake is great, I couldn't do without their vanilla custard or their sugar cookie or CDS. I mean they are about .50c cheaper per 10ml bottle over at BULL CITY, but some of the reviews on silverline flavors are better than the reviews on their regular flavors and vice versa. This is why I ask. Apparently the silverline fruit circles is the way to go? I'm confused by this honestly.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I have seen online is that the silverline is made in house. I have tried most of the Silverline. I haven't mixed a lot but the 27 fish is really good 5-6%. The Apple Snacks is unique to me. However, I never tried a apple cereal flavor before. I'm not disappointed in purchasing the flavors. I have so many flavors I can't remember what I thought about the other flavors. :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The SL I’ve tried(Candied Watermelon, 27 bears and fish, Fruit Circles, Biscuit, rainbow candy, crunchy frosted cookie, cinnamon sugar, whipped marshmallow, apple snacks) all seem within the usual Caps percentages. And they’re pretty good! 27 bears is quite useful doing gummy bear type recipes, 27 fish is a good Swedish fish, Fruit Circles is one of the few that’s not overwhelming pledge taste, Candied Watermelon is not quite a Jolly Rancher but def getting there, cinnamon sugar goes well with bakeries(especially French Toast type recipes)......not too shabby.

VU Sponsors