Become a Patron!

capellas french toast

joedirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok,..so I picked out their French toast on an impulse buy,.and im not sure if I should just mix it as a single flavor,..i do have a few diff vanillas and various custards,..also maple syrup and a whip cream...what do you guys think?...single or throw some other goodies in there....suggestions welcome,..thx

SHARK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Start out single & pretty low % then add till u get the taist u want I made the mistake of mixing it to strong at first at real sub ohm & it was overpowering... gotta get the feal for it first anyway n see how u like it b4 u start adding stuff to make it better imo

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i always test out new flavors at 1,2,4,6 % etc before combining it with anything new..

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got the capellas french toast and tried to make a 90vg/10pg mix of this for clouds,I started at 10% and it taste like ass,great clouds,and the room smelled like maple syrup....but the taste,ugh.I think I'm gonna try it like smoky said,and gradually come up and see if it changes the taste.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just got the capellas french toast and tried to make a 90vg/10pg mix of this for clouds,I started at 10% and it taste like ass,great clouds,and the room smelled like maple syrup....but the taste,ugh.I think I'm gonna try it like smoky said,and gradually come up and see if it changes the taste.
That egg taste is fucking gross ! If I remember the color of the flavoring was nearly black !

VU Sponsors