wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
as promised here are my notes on the Capellas silver Line and as usual my notes are no where near as complex and poetic as others. I had a lot more written but I lost it all so this is short and sweet, maybe sometime Ill redo them when I have more time to get really in depth but I still like to review them and as Ive always really enjoyed the Capella brand so this is even more fun for me:) all these were tested at 5% and 8%. I prefer the 5% they seem to be a bit smoother and shake and vape friendly. the silver line has a lower price point because basically they are made with more affordable raw ingredients and they are able to pass those savings on to all of us. thanks Capella! I was a bit worried at first about the lower price and thought maybe they wouldn't be as good but rest assured quality and flavor are not compromised. all in all I'm pretty happy with these and glad I picked them up.

27 fish..... Swedish gummy fish and its pretty spot on. I never cared for the candy its to hard and waxy tasting but this flavor hits all the good points and none of the bad. some flavors actually taste waxy but this one is very clean and fresh. one of my favortes in the new capella line.

27 bears... meh you cant win them all. I can see were this was going but its not for me, I pick up more on a white pineapple type gummy bear and I already have one that I like that taste like white gummies. its not a bad flavor its just not very high on my list. your millage may vary on this one, some that tried it really like it so its worth trying for sure.

Cinnamon sugar... this one is cinnamon toast crunch. I normally put a drop of flavoring on my finger when I first get flavors to try and get a feel for the taste and I admit I was a bit put off by this and saved it for last because I didn't like it at all but turns out its pretty good. if you are looking for cinnamon toast crunch this it. smooth and sweet but not overly sweet. was hoping for a more bakery cinnamon to add to my biscochito recipe but a welcome surprise in the cereal department.

blueberry extra... blue dumb sumb suckers. this one has a bit of TH behind it but it steeps out ok, would be a great starting point for blueberry candy or blue razz. not my favorite but certainty not the worst. I'm sure Ill put this one to work in the future,

fruit circles
. .. spot on fruit loops. not a lot more to say than its like crushing a bag of fruit loops into your vape lol. might be my favorite of the group so far, its between this and rainbow candy. probably the best cereal vape Ive tried to date.

rainbow candy.... another winner for me and another one that's like talking the whole bag and eating them at once, not normally a fan of flavors like this but this is just right, no chemical taste or off flavors. just like skittles..

butter pecan... 2nd least favorite of the group. not much butter and not much pecan and a whole lot of dry. after so many good ones from the silver line I was a bit disappointed but it can be improved with little tweeks I'm sure.

biscuit. .. total bust, not sure where they were going with this but meh its whatever. someone might like it.

black currant
... kinda plain, taste like a less potent FA black currant. its not bad I just personally don't like black currant so I knew I wouldn't like it but if I were to grab a black currant flavor it would be this one just because its not so in your face. I'm assuming fans of the flavor itself will be a bit disappointed with this one, nothing really special about it.

Whipped marshmallow... hoping the magic steeping farriers show up here and do their thing lol. I was most excited for this one and it kinda left me high and dry. the flavor is there but not as loud as I was hoping, Ill find plenty of uses for it fluffing up vapes and it has great texture but not a lot of flavor. Ill use it for sure just like I said not exactly what I was hoping for.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawera/ Biscuit
is the best biscuit ive come across,

Flavour west /cake batter dip mixed with above is where this gets very interesting ,
(A different cake batter to the others )

Add a little FW Meringue
And Vbic you got a great
sweet cakey biscuit mix

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the CC, Fish, Fruit Circles, and Candy today. I'm really looking forward to the CC, it's one of my favorite profiles.
I like it to and to me anyways this hits the spot. been thinking about thowing some hangsen cream in it for a milky taste :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Inawera/ Biscuit
is the best biscuit ive come across,

Flavour west /cake batter dip mixed with above is where this gets very interesting ,
(A different cake batter to the others )

Add a little FW Meringue
And Vbic you got a great
sweet cakey biscuit mix

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
awesome thanks for tips and it sounds great going to have to try it :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for reviews. i have the 27 bears, whipped marshmallow and fruit circles and get what you are saying. Marshmallow seems a bit overhyped to me from what i have read elsewhere....its good but its still not a marshmallow is it. Enjoying the fruit circles the most though. Only on eI slightly disagree on is the 27 bears, think its pretty good...which leads me to ask what the white gummy flavour you already have and prefer is? ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
as promised here are my notes on the Capellas silver Line and as usual my notes are no where near as complex and poetic as others. I had a lot more written but I lost it all so this is short and sweet, maybe sometime Ill redo them when I have more time to get really in depth but I still like to review them and as Ive always really enjoyed the Capella brand so this is even more fun for me:) all these were tested at 5% and 8%. I prefer the 5% they seem to be a bit smoother and shake and vape friendly. the silver line has a lower price point because basically they are made with more affordable raw ingredients and they are able to pass those savings on to all of us. thanks Capella! I was a bit worried at first about the lower price and thought maybe they wouldn't be as good but rest assured quality and flavor are not compromised. all in all I'm pretty happy with these and glad I picked them up.

27 fish..... Swedish gummy fish and its pretty spot on. I never cared for the candy its to hard and waxy tasting but this flavor hits all the good points and none of the bad. some flavors actually taste waxy but this one is very clean and fresh. one of my favortes in the new capella line.

27 bears... meh you cant win them all. I can see were this was going but its not for me, I pick up more on a white pineapple type gummy bear and I already have one that I like that taste like white gummies. its not a bad flavor its just not very high on my list. your millage may vary on this one, some that tried it really like it so its worth trying for sure.

Cinnamon sugar... this one is cinnamon toast crunch. I normally put a drop of flavoring on my finger when I first get flavors to try and get a feel for the taste and I admit I was a bit put off by this and saved it for last because I didn't like it at all but turns out its pretty good. if you are looking for cinnamon toast crunch this it. smooth and sweet but not overly sweet. was hoping for a more bakery cinnamon to add to my biscochito recipe but a welcome surprise in the cereal department.

blueberry extra... blue dumb sumb suckers. this one has a bit of TH behind it but it steeps out ok, would be a great starting point for blueberry candy or blue razz. not my favorite but certainty not the worst. I'm sure Ill put this one to work in the future,

fruit circles
. .. spot on fruit loops. not a lot more to say than its like crushing a bag of fruit loops into your vape lol. might be my favorite of the group so far, its between this and rainbow candy. probably the best cereal vape Ive tried to date.

rainbow candy.... another winner for me and another one that's like talking the whole bag and eating them at once, not normally a fan of flavors like this but this is just right, no chemical taste or off flavors. just like skittles..

butter pecan... 2nd least favorite of the group. not much butter and not much pecan and a whole lot of dry. after so many good ones from the silver line I was a bit disappointed but it can be improved with little tweeks I'm sure.

biscuit. .. total bust, not sure where they were going with this but meh its whatever. someone might like it.

black currant
... kinda plain, taste like a less potent FA black currant. its not bad I just personally don't like black currant so I knew I wouldn't like it but if I were to grab a black currant flavor it would be this one just because its not so in your face. I'm assuming fans of the flavor itself will be a bit disappointed with this one, nothing really special about it.

Whipped marshmallow... hoping the magic steeping farriers show up here and do their thing lol. I was most excited for this one and it kinda left me high and dry. the flavor is there but not as loud as I was hoping, Ill find plenty of uses for it fluffing up vapes and it has great texture but not a lot of flavor. Ill use it for sure just like I said not exactly what I was hoping for.
Thanks for the review, Will...saved me money...believe I'll skip all those flavors...!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got fruit circles, 27 bears, Swedish fish, cinnamon sugar and whipped marshmallow and rainbow candy. Very excited to play with new flavors!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My next order I will be getting the fruity circles I know its gotta be good. I first bought all the nuts and bakery ones. My favorite is the cinnamon sugar. When you add sucralose it pops off.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My next order I will be getting the fruity circles I know its gotta be good. I first bought all the nuts and bakery ones. My favorite is the cinnamon sugar. When you add sucralose it pops off.
that one is pretty good right.

VU Sponsors