• Aliens - $12
  • Fraliens -$12
  • Framed Staples - $10
  • Fused Claptons - $5
  • Art Coils - $20 - $25
Discounts for large quantity orders
Shipping is $3 per order!
:bliss:

I'm back at making functional artisan coils. Prices are decent - you all know how I operate by now probably, and if you don't - send me a message :>

For right now, I'm also trading my coils for paired 18650 batteries (old, used ones are fine) or single 21700s

For the fastest reply, shoot me an email:
[email protected] or 57zero-66one-1230 (Google number)

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Added pictures, and an order queue

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*headdesk* I've totally forgotten the tagline/signature thing - I can't see them in my phone's browser so it slipped my mind

:blowkiss:

Well, ok - I thought You'd list queue-count and waiting-period, maybe price - but that works, I guess ;-P

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There ya go ;-)

I hope this works out for you - those coils hurt my eyes, trying to figure out wtf they are seeing ;-P

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Pegleg Meg Since you are all Professional-and-Such now.. ;-)

How about advice on coils for a DS-style 1:1 mech squonker? They recommend .2Ω and above, (to protect the swtich, iirc), and I am enjoying around .3Ω with some parallel 26awg, 3 loops - I think I used Kanthal. These single-coil atomizers are sensitive to mass, so.. What would you recommend?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Book marked this page for the future. Good luck with your venture Meg. Your coils rock btw.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Pegleg Meg Since you are all Professional-and-Such now.. ;-)

How about advice on coils for a DS-style 1:1 mech squonker? They recommend .2Ω and above, (to protect the swtich, iirc), and I am enjoying around .3Ω with some parallel 26awg, 3 loops - I think I used Kanthal. These single-coil atomizers are sensitive to mass, so.. What would you recommend?

If you will send me a private message (and include what specific atomizer/atomizers and stuff) I can advise

Book marked this page for the future. Good luck with your venture Meg. Your coils rock btw.

Just trying for a little pocket money until I finish school and get a real job :D and thanks!

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can measure my time spent building by how much time I spend listening to Pandora radio; I spent at least 71 hours building in June:

Screenshot_20180702-142225~2.png

Was something like 80 hours in May, gonna go way down this month due to moving, and then back to classes in August

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here Meg. Copy and Paste this code into your signature in place of the raw url to your building business if you are so inclined. It's better :)

Code:
[url=http://vapingunderground.com/threads/captains-coil-craft.418550/]CAPTAIN'S COIL CRAFT[/url]

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here Meg. Copy and Paste this code into your signature in place of the raw url to your building business if you are so inclined. It's better :)

Code:
[url=http://vapingunderground.com/threads/captains-coil-craft.418550/]CAPTAIN'S COIL CRAFT[/url]

Thank you - I keep changing the thread name, so I've been slacking on the nice coding

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ah.

Most of the time when I see a plain URL it means the person just didn't know how to code it because most people aren't computer people.

Not that I'm any great code guy.

Thanks. Kind of a unique design.

I'd say I'm a computer person, I'm just kinda lazy :D thank you though, really

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
PM Inbound.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Received my order from Meg today and to say I'm happy would be an understatement.

I contacted her looking to buy coils but I needed them made for specific rdas. She made coils to exact ohms I was looking for and they're a perfect fit.

Not only do they look amazing but they vape amazing too. She's a pro with higher gages. (Some of mine use 46g)

I'd also like to say that i received a lot more coils than I expected. I'm using framed Staples right now.
267dac21e1773a32657962bd83cfb3af.jpg

90126d3505897205df3c2d98a7262e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Received my order from Meg today and to say I'm happy would be an understatement.

I contacted her looking to buy coils but I needed them made for specific rdas. She made coils to exact ohms I was looking for and they're a perfect fit.

Not only do they look amazing but they vape amazing too. She's a pro with higher gages. (Some of mine use 46g)

I'd also like to say that i received a lot more coils than I expected. I'm using framed Staples right now.
267dac21e1773a32657962bd83cfb3af.jpg

90126d3505897205df3c2d98a7262e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad you're happy :D thank you for sharing pics, too

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got me some of these world famous coils today. On one of the SFCC coils right now enjoying the hell out of it. Many, many thanks. I will be getting more of these from you in the future. Anyone wondering if they are any good, the answer is yes. They are very pretty and functional. Get some.

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
So was High School, but Reality is like Gravity and sucks. ;-)
I have a high school diploma, nothing more, and I make 50k a year. You don't really need it and the majority of people end up so far in debt they don't know what to do. But that's how that system works. Debt is what makes the rich even richer, compound interest and all..

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a high school diploma, nothing more, and I make 50k a year. You don't really need it and the majority of people end up so far in debt they don't know what to do. But that's how that system works. Debt is what makes the rich even richer, compound interest and all..

Don't need what...gravity? or reality? Or high school? :question: :p

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Don't need what...gravity? or reality? Or high school? :question: :p
It was sort of a joke but not.. higher education is what I meant but if that's your thing I'm not trying to call you down or anything. Do what's best for you

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was sort of a joke but not.. higher education is what I meant but if that's your thing I'm not trying to call you down or anything. Do what's best for you

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Lol, I was gonna say it may not be necessary, but it sure is fun :D I just pretend my 24k in student loans dont exist, I may never make enough money to be obligated to start paying them off : D

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Little bumpity, no waiting, short order fulfillment time :D

Also revamped my listing

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to say; if you don't buy my coils, buy PegLeg Meg's. She's a good person and a talented builder! You will get your money's worth folks! Her attention to detail is second to none! You will get quality coils you can seldom find elsewhere! *steps off soapbox*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to say; if you don't buy my coils, buy PegLeg Meg's. She's a good person and a talented builder! You will get your money's worth folks! Her attention to detail is second to none! You will get quality coils you can seldom find elsewhere! *steps off soapbox*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks, man! :hug:

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What resistance do you want? I can make coils to your exact resistance and size specifications.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I realized this morning that making coils for free is even more fun than selling them - for now, I will give away two pairs of framed staples if you will pay 3.50 for shipping (exactly what I have to pay)

1 pair framed staple aliens
1 pair framed staples wrapped in 46g

:cool:

First hits always free. They will be back.

VU Sponsors