Carmel Waffle Cone clone request

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay, Coval Vapes tossed a 15 ml sample of Carmel Waffle Cone by Ice Cream Man in a recent purchase.

Long story short, must have more! However, it's hard to find (the vendor had one bottle of zero nic on hand for $22)

Anyone cloned this yet? Couldn't find anything on a quick google search

Doesn't taste like ice cream at all. Heavy on the waffle with an amazing bitter dark chocolate bite. Hints of caramel, maybe peanut?

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
Sounds really good.. is it sweet? Cus I love the sweet flavors. I'd like to try that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
INW Waffle 1 drop in 30ml (strong waffle taste for sure, but it doesn't taste like a wafflecone IMO)
FW has a Dark Chocolate that may work.
And TFA Caramel Original (or Clear) are my favorites.
No idea on Peanuts, maybe INW???

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sounds really good.. is it sweet? Cus I love the sweet flavors. I'd like to try that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It is sweet (to me) but there is a hint of bitter in the dark chocolate. It's hard to describe.

For a possible comparison, I tried Blueberry Donut by I love Donuts and found it waaaaaaaayyy too sweet

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is sweet (to me) but there is a hint of bitter in the dark chocolate.

The dark chocolate might be from Medicine Flower and the bitterness could come from FA Cocoa. (or a combination...of course. :popcorn:)

Ron
---
"Don't quit until every base is uphill"- Babe Ruth

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was really surprised I like this one, for two reasons.

First, I cannot ingest milk, cheese, ice cream, cream cheese, etc. and so I have never developed a taste for milk and cream type flavors.

Second, I am almost always universally disappointed in the taste of commercial juice. I am what scientists call a super-taster and have a hard time with flavorings and a lot of different foods.

So when I do find a juice I like, I want to a clone to make my own as soon as possible, especially one that costs so much

VU Sponsors