Become a Patron!

Carnival juice

VapeRhinoOfficial

Member For 1 Year
Carnival juice just doesn't taste like it used to in the UK does anyone have any recipes or suggestions for a close match?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Never had it, but if you can describe it, I am sure someone might be able to help you crack it.

VapeRhinoOfficial

Member For 1 Year
Never had it, but if you can describe it, I am sure someone might be able to help you crack it.
It's quite hard to describe, it was supposed to be a berry lemonade flavour but it was rather sweet, the flavour sort of stuck to your mouth, it was a dense vape and really fruity, I'm not sure if I can be of more help

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's quite hard to describe, it was supposed to be a berry lemonade flavour but it was rather sweet, the flavour sort of stuck to your mouth, it was a dense vape and really fruity, I'm not sure if I can be of more help

Okay so here it is..

What I would do is break down "berry" as in: what type, pink berries, blue, razz, etc..
Lemonade... taste is subjective... I love the flavorah lemonade and if you are in the UK, Rainbow vapes carries it..

Your next quest is figure out your berries.. Chances are you won't be perfect, but you can come mighty close. :)

Hope this helps!

VapeRhinoOfficial

Member For 1 Year
Okay so here it is..

What I would do is break down "berry" as in: what type, pink berries, blue, razz, etc..
Lemonade... taste is subjective... I love the flavorah lemonade and if you are in the UK, Rainbow vapes carries it..

Your next quest is figure out your berries.. Chances are you won't be perfect, but you can come mighty close. :)

Hope this helps!

That's very helpful actually, I'd say it's more of a summer fruits than a forest fruits, say strawberry, raspberry, cranberry possibly, maybe pineapple as it was quite tropical, and the lemonade was definitely more of a sweet than a sour lemonade, i know that it wasn't a sherbet lemon taste, but I'll definitely check flavorah lemonade out!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That's very helpful actually, I'd say it's more of a summer fruits than a forest fruits, say strawberry, raspberry, cranberry possibly, maybe pineapple as it was quite tropical, and the lemonade was definitely more of a sweet than a sour lemonade, i know that it wasn't a sherbet lemon taste, but I'll definitely check flavorah lemonade out!

Flavorah sounds like it could be spot on then.. start at .8% and work it up...
As for the rest.. since you think you know now what is in it.. go for it!
Good luck! :)

VapeRhinoOfficial

Member For 1 Year
Flavorah sounds like it could be spot on then.. start at .8% and work it up...
As for the rest.. since you think you know now what is in it.. go for it!
Good luck! :)
Thank you I'll give it a try, if I find anything worth sharing I'll post it on here and if I get anything close to carnival then I'll share that too, you've been a great help Smoky, cheers :cheers:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Here is to hoping..

and post up again if you get stuck!

VU Sponsors