Become a Patron!

Carrys Green Sub ohm Tank, A written review.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Carrys Green Sub ohm Tank was sent to me from HeavenGifts.com specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

Description:

Dimension: 24.5mm x 55mm
Capacity: 4ml
Tank Material: 304 stainless steel, quartz glass, food-grade silicone
Coil Material: 304 stainless steel, Japanese organic cotton, food-grade silicone, coil
Tank Type: Sub-ohm atomizer
Thread Type: 510 thread

Carrys Green Tank is a large, 24.5mm diameter sub ohm tank. It features 4ml Juice capacity with a convenient top filling system. Air flow is controlled by a silicone ring, and the coil can be replaced by a “plug and pull” system. You have 3 coil options available for the tank. They are the G1 0.5ohm F2 0.3 ohm and the F3 0.2 ohm. All the o rings, coil sleeve, silicone ring and drip tip are made from food grade silicone. The claim is that this is an environmentally friendly tank.

gJyEHWS.jpg

How it is packaged:

The Packaging for this tank is a simple cardboard box, you will find your tank, silicone ring and owner’s manual. The coil is already preinstall in the tank. I am sure the packaging is done this way so they are able to keep cost down and price the tank so low. So there is nothing extra, don’t think you’re missing anything, it just doesn’t come with any extras.

Package Includes:

1 x Green Tank
1 x G1 0.5ohm Coil (30-80W)
1 x Silicone Airflow-Control Ring
1 x User Manual

wVLRYxR.jpg
FncaYx5.jpg

The Tank:

Taking this apart to clean was a breeze; it will come apart into 6 pieces. Putting it back together was just as easy. The top cap and base are well machined and I had no issues with the threading. To change the coils all you need to do is unscrew the base, then pull the old one out and insert the new one. Put your base back on and you’re ready to go. That is what they mean when they say it is a “plug and pull” system. It is a 810 drip tip, and I found it to be a bit on the loose side. There are 3 colors that are available. You can choose from green, sliver or a black base. All three will have the green o rings, green silicone coil sleeve and a green drip tip. Overall it is a nice looking tank and everything works well.

The air flow control is interesting and I will spend a little time on it. The base has your two air flow slots. You will find there is no way to control the air flow on the tank itself. They include a silicone ring and you have to slide it over the openings. I used it with the ring off and the vape wasn’t bad, it was still a little restrictive. I then used the ring; I ended up covering one side completely leaving the other side open. It is functional and it works, just not too convenient and if your ocd like me the crooked band on your tank will drive you nuts.

NR6Xqmb.jpg
wCkrJE3.jpg

Overall

I like the Carrys Green Sub ohm Tank. For the price you will have a hard time to find a tank that performs as well as this one. It did take a tank / tank and a half for the coil to break in but when it did the flavor was good. The top fill system is always nice and I never experienced any spit back, leaking or wicking issues. The “Plug and Pull” coil system works well. You can have a full tank and unscrew the base, pull coil and replace it without any leaks. The only coil I had to work with was the G1 0.5 ohm that was closer to 0.59 to 0.61 on any of my mods I threw it on. At 42 W it produced nice vapor and flavor was good. I did run it up to 62W without any issues.

Final Thoughts:

For a tank at this price it is hard to find any cons, the drip tip is loose. Not extremely and unless you’re not paying attention you’re not going to lose it. The other is the air flow control. Even that does not affect the performance to any great extent. I would have liked it if they would have thrown at least one more coil in with the tank. I would think one different coil would not affect the goal they had when making this tank. From what I could find the goal was to make a functional economy and environmentally friendly (they claim) tank. They defiantly reached that goal... For the price of a bottle of Juice you can buy the tank and a 5 pack of coils. That is a great deal for a tank that works this well.

You can find it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-Green-Tank.html

Replacement coils here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-Green-Tank-Coil.html

Thanks

Raymond

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very nice review on an interesting tank! Cannot believe the price of this affordable tank and coils!

VU Sponsors