Become a Patron!

Castigador dual 18650 box mod $24.99

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pre order of Castigador dual 18650 box mod clone, $24.99
http://www.angelcigs.com/castigador-delrin-style-mechanical-dual-18650-box-mod.html

20150420181401.jpg

_008_1.jpg

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm hoping you're going to make a permanent 5% off code for vaping underground. You've made one for another deal site. I enjoy posting your deals and that you have a US warehouse and you've seen other members even post deals here for your great buys. Please give vaping underground a PERMANENT 5% OFF code too.

You can use the code: 5%downforyou.

We plan to expire all other 5% off code recently.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can use the code: 5%downforyou.

We plan to expire all other 5% off code recently.
The castigator is showing an ETA 05/21 However..... Just noticed you got in the Black Cherry Bomber and it was only $35.14 with that code
Those IVOGO versions you got in look GREAT
img_0035_13.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Angel Cigs you have to stop teasing me this way, chickie! :)
lol i like that one.. but a bit stretched atm.. tag me next week, and maybe i can wiggle, if it will still be open..
I have a friend that could use something like that..

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered mine and like scarecrowjenkins I'm also a little confused. The site says that it's in Stock at the American warehouse but it also says that it won't arrive until 5/21 (5/20 when I ordered) so when can I actually expect to see my mod?

Tyler Gillette

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone received this mod yet? do we know if it has arrived at the US warehouse yet?

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seven days until it hits the US !!!!! I can't wait to hold this thing in my hands.

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wtf?!?!?! The 29th??? I've already been waiting for a month for this thing!!! Why has it been moved back again???

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same... bought it on 4/25 when it said ETA 5/10, then changed ETA to 5/21, now 5/29??? And they aren't responding to emails asking for order confirmation. Going to complain to paypal in a few days if no response.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why did the arrival date get moved back to the 29th?
Wtf?!?!?! The 29th??? I've already been waiting for a month for this thing!!! Why has it been moved back again???
Same... bought it on 4/25 when it said ETA 5/10, then changed ETA to 5/21, now 5/29??? And they aren't responding to emails asking for order confirmation. Going to complain to paypal in a few days if no response.
Wtf! I wanted this box
@Angel Cigs

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wtf so is this gonna hardshort like the cherry bomber box mod I spent 200 dollars and I can't even use the mod any more so I just need some info if this is gonna short

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
*Castigador mod Update*

We've waited this bad boy so long~~ Manufacture is assembling the castigador mod rapidly. Hopefully it can be shipped out of China on Saturday 05/30. We'll ship it out from our USA warehouse as soon as we receive them at USA. We would like to thank those who preordered for their patience! Your understanding is highly appreciated. :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/qlRfw/

Last edited:
*Castigador mod Update*

We've waited this bad boy so long~~ Manufacture is assembling the castigador mod rapidly and violently. Hopefully it can be shipped out of China on Saturday 05/30. We'll ship it out from our USA warehouse as soon as we receive them at USA. We would like to thank those who preordered for their patience! Your understanding is highly appreciated. :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/qlRfw/
Don't be to rapid and violent with it we won't them assembled correctly lol . Thank you for the update Angel

Tyler Gillette

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much for the update. I think I can speak for everyone, we just wanted a status update on were the product was at. That should be able to hold us all over. Thank you very much for the detailed update including the pictures. Much better than a stagnant 5/29 hopeful date:)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you very much for the update. I think I can speak for everyone, we just wanted a status update on were the product was at. That should be able to hold us all over. Thank you very much for the detailed update including the pictures. Much better than a stagnant 5/29 hopeful date:)

Thanks for being patient. :)

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's the 29th and it still hasn't shipped yet have you guys revived the boxes yet also love the design of the box good job guys

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugghh so when should we expect to get the castigator mod to our house

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I should expect the mod 10 days from now
I'm assuming yes.... if you ordered from the first batch. I believe i saw the batches at 500 pieces. I ordered on 4/21 and the stock level read in the 300s. Those were depleting pretty fast and it was back to 400s, i want to say somewhere around 4/30, indicating a new batch.

I'm extremely disappointed about this purchase. I placed my pre-order well over a month ago. The date has been pushed back twice and I get no responses to my emails. I personally would not do business with Angel Cigs again.

VU Sponsors