Become a Patron!

Castigador dual 18650 box mod $24.99

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been waiting a month to the website said its gonna ship the 6th of June so hopefully they don't push that back

And so did I no big deal dude lol You all complain to much this type of stuff is expected with a preorder that has an Estimated shipping date relax its coming. Plus it's a clone from china for 30 bucks if you wanted it that bad and quickly you should have spent the $300 for the real thing and you would have got it in 2 days. Give Angel a break she's a sweetheart ;)

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent 200 bucks I bought a bunch of stuff from Angel cigs nothing has shipped and it's been 28 days

I just ordered mine friday but I wish I would have read this prior to placing my order. Hooefully you will recieve urs soon

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent 200 bucks I bought a bunch of stuff from Angel cigs nothing has shipped and it's been 28 days
If you put the Castigador on the same order then thats why. They ship all items together. One little bit of pre-order nuance that isn't obvious and I've seen disclaimers on some sites saying not to order anything else with any pre-order item. Next time just put in 2 separate orders.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm extremely disappointed about this purchase. I placed my pre-order well over a month ago. The date has been pushed back twice and I get no responses to my emails. I personally would not do business with Angel Cigs again.

Hi @Corey King,

We don't hope this happen either. :( Hope you understand our situation.
We called the manufacture many times but got delayed once and once again.

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And so did I no big deal dude lol You all complain to much this type of stuff is expected with a preorder that has an Estimated shipping date relax its coming. Plus it's a clone from china for 30 bucks if you wanted it that bad and quickly you should have spent the $300 for the real thing and you would have got it in 2 days. Give Angel a break she's a sweetheart ;)

haha, thank you! Much appreciated. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I deleted the email from the order number and at least ur not like fasttech taking 3 months plus the longer I wait for stuff the more excited I get and thanks angel for showing us the pictures of the castigator mod and do you know when the castigator mod will ship

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I deleted the email from the order number and at least ur not like fasttech taking 3 months plus the longer I wait for stuff the more excited I get and thanks angel for showing us the pictures of the castigator mod and do you know when the castigator mod will ship

We shipped the three batches out last Saturday, yesterday and today. Hope it can meet the needs of all orders.

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thanks so do you think we will get our box mods before June 13

Deecee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
VU Live Host
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We shipped the three batches out last Saturday, yesterday and today. Hope it can meet the needs of all orders.
Shipped out 3 batches to customers?

I purchased on april 20th not happy about how many times the date of this prorder has been changed.

I don't think I'm preordering from angelcigs again.

Last edited:

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shipped out 3 batches to customers?

I purchased on april 20th not happy about how many times the date of this prorder has been changed.

I don't think I'm preordering from angelcigs again.

I mean we shipped 3 batches to USA, all of them are on the way to USA not ship to customers yet.

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean we shipped 3 batches to USA, all of them are on the way to USA not ship to customers yet.
So they should be at the US warehouse by Monday or Tuesday and then they will be delivered to customers?

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wtf so is this gonna hardshort like the cherry bomber box mod I spent 200 dollars and I can't even use the mod any more so I just need some info if this is gonna short
The reason that the cherry bomber hard shorts is that they used the entire box as the ground. So if you touch metal between the atty and the box, it shorts out. The castigador doesn't use the whole case as the ground, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The reason that the cherry bomber hard shorts is that they used the entire box as the ground. So if you touch metal between the atty and the box, it shorts out. The castigador doesn't use the whole case as the ground, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah,the whole cherry bomber is negative, so it will short out. Many customers reflected this problem. But you can resolve the problem by add a ring between the mod and the RDA. :)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So they should be at the US warehouse by Monday or Tuesday and then they will be delivered to customers?
They were shipped out on Monday and Tuesday. It takes 5 days for them to arrive at USA usually. :)

Yeah,the whole cherry bomber is negative, so it will short out. Many customers reflected this problem. But you can resolve the problem by add a ring between the mod and the RDA. :)
A ring? Like a delrin ring insulator Like the one already on it? If so does anyone know where to get new insulators without dealing with mcv owner joy soriano he won't sell to clone users. I know i already asked this but still trying lol

aaronautix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my tracking number!!! It should be here on Monday :D:D:D:D:D

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I checked and found that you ordered it on May 23rd. We shipped orders placed on April and the early of May. Please wait for more 1 or 2 days. :)

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got tracking woohoo! About 3-4 weeks total; not that bad considering all the craziness surrounding this item *worldwide*. Same thing happened with the early derringer clones so I'm getting used to the pacing. Thanks Angel Cigs! Now we'll see how she rocks the toppers!

thevapor3232

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got tracking woohoo! About 3-4 weeks total; not that bad considering all the craziness surrounding this item *worldwide*. Same thing happened with the early derringer clones so I'm getting used to the pacing. Thanks Angel Cigs! Now we'll see how she rocks the toppers!
Lucky how many days ago did you preorder it

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered it off the site about 27 days ago and was not aware of a preorder at the time. I thought I was ordering an in stock or soon to be in stock item.

Last edited:
I just got the castigador box mod today and at first look it was great but the derlin is cheap definetly not 1:1 I checked it out and tried multiple attys on it nothing sits flush without applying a lot of force and I mean a lot. The battery door is crap 1/10 the force of the spring opens up the box and shoots them out every 5 seconds this is a great hitting box for the first 5-10 min then the problems start I'm completely unsatisfied the quality is sub part the problems aren't an easy fix like most other clones

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got the castigador box mod today and at first look it was great but the derlin is cheap definetly not 1:1 I checked it out and tried multiple attys on it nothing sits flush without applying a lot of force and I mean a lot. The battery door is crap 1/10 the force of the spring opens up the box and shoots them out every 5 seconds this is a great hitting box for the first 5-10 min then the problems start I'm completely unsatisfied the quality is sub part the problems aren't an easy fix like most other clones
Thanks Rage. Sorry to hear it. Oh well....the chance we take on preorders :/

Did you try putting your atty on first before the batt.? I guess the door just doesnt slide over far enough to catch the latch?

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pic or 2?

Yep atty first nice and tight then the batteries. The problem is it was working perfectly the first 2 times for about an hour the hit is perfect no noticeable V drop anywhere but the door doesn't slide anywhere near enough to stay in place just setting it down on your desk makes it pop off

I just wanted to try one out before I dropped 200 bones on a authentic. Surely someone will make a decent clone of it? I saw one on Focalecig for around the same price may try that one next. all though they probably coming from the same factory...?

It takes 2 hands too push down and I've already received a few cuts here and their from the brass edges just bursting off in my hand

Attachments

• 20150606_191442.jpeg
    20150606_191442.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 29

Ice2Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1:1 maybe based on dimensions maybe, but........

VU Sponsors