Become a Patron!

CB-80 with AMOR NS Pro - Wismec

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Check Bunny-80w with AMOR NS Pro from Wismec. The Check Bunny-80w with AMOR NS Pro was supplied for the purpose of this review by Angelia from Wismec.

http://www.wismec.com/product/cb-80/

In the Box

Contents:

1x CB-80 MOD
1x AMOR NS Pro Atomizer (2ml)
1x WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Head (pre-installed)
1x WS01 Triple 0.2ohm Head
1x QC USB Cable
2x User Manual
Spare Parts

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The Check Bunny-80 is a little vibrant device, i received the Orange which comes with matching Amor NS Pro tank, the kit is also available in Black, Dazzling, Blue and Red. looking from the side of the device there is a central section in the colour of choice this section surrounds the bottom and then is on the diagonal from bottom left to upper right, this section has "WISMEC" printed in black. Either side of this central section are black sections, to the left is the side view of the start of the spine grip and to the right we have the side view of the front panel. The spine of the device is curved and has a grip, this grip, the shape and small size of the device and the large fire button makes the device very ergonomically friendly. The front of the device has a large rectangular fire button at the top, below this we have an indented panel which houses the screen, up and down buttons and at the bottom the micro USB port. The base of the device is the battery hatch door which has safety stamps and venting, moving to the top of the device which is Black we have at the rear a gold plated, spring loaded 510. The build quality seems good and it looks very nice in all colour options.

AMOR NS Pro Specs:

Height: 46.2mm (with drip tip)
Outside Diameter: 22mm
Capacity: 2ml
Coil Type: WS04 MTL 1.3ohm head
Material: Food grade 304 stainless steel + Glass
Thread: 510
Refined Airflow Control System
Retractable Top Filling Solution
Detachable Structure for Easy Cleaning
Colours: Orange, Black, Dazzling, Blue, Red

AMOR NS PRO Overview

The AMOR NS PRO is a 22mm, 2ml capacity tank that suits the device a lot. The drip tip is a honeycomb style 510 and the Pro is top fill, the top-cap slides back revealing a nice size filling port then slides back into position very securely. The tank separates into it's various sections and goes back together again very easily. The tank has slight texturing top and bottom and employs a single cyclops style airflow which can be used for direct lung but as you adjust it down it then gives you a row of small holes so it can be adjusted as far down as just one hole for a very tight draw. The coils screw into the base and you receive a 1.3 MTL coil rated at 8-14w and a 0.2 DL coil rated at 40-80w. I found the best flavour with the direct lung coil at 65w but the tank got very hot and even the device was warmer than i would like. The MTL coil gave superb flavour right through the wattage range of 8-14w, i settled for 10w, this coil would also suit high nic and nic salts juices.

CB (Check Bunny)-80 Specs and Features:

Size: 80.4 x 36.4 x 22.6mm
Cell type: 1x high-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output Wattage: 1 - 80W
Output Mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes; 0.05-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F
TC mode Maximum Charging Current: 2A
Maximum Output Current: 50A
Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
Thread: 510 thread
Tri-button design for easy operation
USB charging & 2A quick charging
0.91-inch display with all-new concise interface
Colours: Orange, Black, Dazzling, Blue, Red

Using the Check Bunny-80

The base of the device is the battery hatch door which slides forward and springs open for you to fit a single 18650 battery. Orientation is clearly labelled inside the battery tube but on the hatch door is Black on Black so not easy to see. Turning the device on and off is 5 clicks of the fire button, and once on i found the screen has a tinted cover which makes the display look nice but makes it difficult to see in sunlight. The left of the screen we have the battery status bar, next to this at the top we have the resistance, underneath is the voltage, under this the subpara which can be set for puff, amps or time vaped. The entire right side of the screen is the wattage (temperature when in temp control). There are some combination key presses, up and down together lock and unlock the keys but the device still fires, down and fire together is stealth and up and fire together causes the subpara to flash allowing you to set it. To enter the menu system is 3 clicks of the fire button and now you can scroll through the various modes using the up and down keys, the modes are wattage, bypass, temp-Ni, temp-Ti, temp-SS, temp-M1, temp-M2 and temp M3. The only other function is when in temp control pressing the fire button 4 times changes the temperature display to wattage, allowing you to set wattage for temp control. It is quite a basic device despite having TC and is a very simple device to use.

Performance

The device is very quick firing and it didn't misfire once, i did notice once you take it to 60W the device itself gets very warm so i would recommend it as a MTL device and the supplied tank and MTL coil are very good. Again battery life, if using this kit with the supplied DL coil at 65W or 70W it's not going to be great but as a 8-14w MTL device it will last most people all day. I also enjoyed using the device with my Berserker Mini which also looked good on the device. The device will only accommodate up to 22mm tanks without overhang, it supports 2A charging and is firmware upgradeable.

Conclusion

A really nice kit for MTL vapers, also comes with DL coil but both tank and device gets hot above 60W. The Amor NS Pro can be closed down for a very tight draw and the supplied MTL coil is excellent and also suitable for high nic and nic salts.

Well made
Looks good
Ergonomic
Pocket friendly
Back grip
Fires Instantly
Temp control
Easy to use
Amor NS Pro very good MTL tank
MTL coils excellent flavour
Tight drawer if you wish
2A charging
Firmware Upgradeable

Dislikes

Tank with DL coil gets very hot over 60W
Device gets hot at over 60W
Battery orientation not clear on battery door
Display hard to see in sunlight.

I would like to thank Angelia from Wismec for supplying the CB-80 with AMOR NS Pro for the purpose of this review.

http://www.wismec.com/product/cb-80/

VU Sponsors