Become a Patron!

CBD: Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Bun Deluxe

Mazul

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is my first DIY recipe I'm proud to share. I was walking by a Cinnabon in the mall one day and thought 'I want to vape that'. https://www.cinnabon.com/

It's an attempt at a cream cheese frosted cinnamon bun with apple, raisin and walnut. Mix up the flavors then use at 15%-20%. I use it at 20% in a 70VG/30PG base at 3 nic. No added sweetener, all flavor!

Cinnamon Danish (TPA) 30%
Caramel (TPA) 26%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 14%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) 12%
Apple (TPA) 6%
Grape (TPA) 6%
Vanillin 10 PG (TFA) 2%
Walnut (TFA) 2%
Cinnamon Spice (TFA) 1%
Clove (TPA) 1%

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Here is my first DIY recipe I'm proud to share. I was walking by a Cinnabon in the mall one day and thought 'I want to vape that'. https://www.cinnabon.com/

It's an attempt at a cream cheese frosted cinnamon bun with apple, raisin and walnut. Mix up the flavors then use at 15%-20%. I use it at 20% in a 70VG/30PG base at 3 nic. No added sweetener, all flavor!

Cinnamon Danish (TPA) 30%
Caramel (TPA) 26%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 14%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) 12%
Apple (TPA) 6%
Grape (TPA) 6%
Vanillin 10 PG (TFA) 2%
Walnut (TFA) 2%
Cinnamon Spice (TFA) 1%
Clove (TPA) 1%
They have a raisin concentrate and oatmeal raisin too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Budds

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My basic math skills says....... WOW !!!!
Thats A LOT of flavor !!!
o_O

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thinkin' these are the percentages for a flavoring base, to be used at 15-20%

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My basic math skills says....... WOW !!!!
Thats A LOT of flavor !!!
o_O

100% is in fact a lot because...

Thinkin' these are the percentages for a flavoring base, to be used at 15-20%

^this. I believe those on ELR call these 'stones'? Basically a pre-mixed flavoring one-shot base to make it easier to mix later down the road if you have something that is an ADV. I had considered doing these but I just keep trying new recipes every time I mix.

Mazul

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry if my post was confusing. Yes, I'm talking about the flavor percentages in this recipe. It seemed a reasonable way to communicate a flavor recipe to me. This is my favorite at the moment so I mix up 100ml of one shot at a time.

Use the flavor at what percentage you want, then calculate the amounts needed backwards from the batch size you are making.

eg.

Making 60ml of juice with 15% flavor = 9ml flavor

Cinnamon Danish (TPA) 30% * 9ml = 2.7ml
Caramel (TPA) 26% * 9ml = 2.3ml

Mazul

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have clove. Have you ever tried Holiday Spice instead?
Not tried but it sounds like a great alternate. The role of clove and the cinnamon candy is to make the cinnamon pop.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that I’ve thought about it, last time I used holiday spice, it really wanted to rule the show. Might try a side bottle with a hint of hs just to test it out.

VU Sponsors