CBD for anxiety

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by verve888, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Dose..lol

JuicyLucy likes this.
  2. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    I got it in kilos and put it in caps my self. Way cheaper

dez and JuicyLucy like this.
  3. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I looked there..but thE site wouldn't work. . And I want capsules now that ppl are making them affordable. Got a relaxing and euphoric strain in capsules from shopCBDKratom. I wanted Super Green Malaysian capsules from KRATOMCAPSULES online, but they were out.

4. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Kratomcrazy.com

5. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Good product. Good pricing and fast shipping

dez likes this.
  6. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    I will say this... long term use of kratom in higher doses will lead to its effects decreasing dramatically and basicly feeling dope sick when you don't take it

7. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    I no longer use it for these reasons

8. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    But buying in bulk and putting them in capsules myself i was able to get 1600ish .6g caps for about 105$.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  9. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sooo much cheaper to make the caps yourself. I've been taking it for a year or so. No withdrawal symptoms at all. I switch up strains though so I don't get much of a tolerance

10. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the warning! That's the LAST THING I NEED! I looked again & I paid $20+$5.50 shipping

11. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    I was going between 3 strains. Over time i was up to like 10 to 12 gr a dose 3 to 4 times a day. It was no longer helping 5 pain. Now im all cbd. Bern using cbd for years.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  12. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    FoR how much. Kratomcrazy is free shipping

13. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Everything i have said and will say about kratom is just my honest opinion. And as i am a recovering addict i am sure my views may differ from others. As my body and mind is 4ever changed.

14. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Anybody who has ever been through withdrawal knows it makes the flu look like a vacation! After being over-rx's for many years by unscrupulous Dr's for pain relief, mine must have gotten into trouble, bc he suddenly referred his pain patients to pain mngt who wouldn't even take me bc they didn't write the heavy handful of stuff I was taking. Damn near killed me before I found help to wean off.

15. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    30 capsules

16. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I feel you..

17. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    THats horrible pricing. Even at my local shop its 90 caps for 29$. And online i can get 2.2 lbs for 81$

18. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have some powder kratom now..but the reaction I had before + the gagging from the taste. . Had me looking for capsules, and I didn't know who to use..and a couple of companies I looked at priced the same.

19. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    True. Because lots of co rip people off. Dont toss n wash cratom. Its discusting. Add the kratom to hot water with a l il l lemon juice. And stir it in. Much easyer on the tastebuds

20. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Research is your best friend. The place I mentioned is 30 bucks for almost 9oz.you paid 30 for 15 grams give or take

21. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Capping your own takes time but the $saved is worth it

dez and MrMeowgi like this.
  22. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Or coffee

23. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    How many grams r in an oz?

24. Wb80

Blog Posts:
  25. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Buy in bulk

26. Wb80

Blog Posts:

27. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I did mix it in water..but it was hard to mix in..didn't want to dissolve.

28. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    It wont disolve all the way. Better in hot water like a tea. Lemon helps cut the taste and to activate the alkaloids

dez likes this.
  29. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I'll order from your place KratomCRAZY next time. BUT-IS IT IN CAPSULES? I wonder how long you can take it before you would have withdrawal?? What is a good starting dose?
    For relaxation every store I called said red strains are good. . But their own websitessay green for euphoria and anxiety. I DON'T WANT MORE ENERGY. Red was what gave me a bad trip the next day too.

30. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Red os more for pain. I liked the borneo red. Green is a mix of relaxation and pain. White is energy

dez likes this.
  31. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    No. For the kilo pricing its loose powder. But capping the yourself is simple

32. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Start with 2 to 3 grams. Adjust from there

dez likes this.
  33. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I probably won't get a lot bc I'm worried about getting withdrawal when I stop- and I don't think I would live through that again.

34. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    At least I can actually weigh it now-since I got a scale for diy ejuice ..if I were to use powder -but it's too nasty. I gladly paid more for the capsules, and only tried with the powder 1x before saying that it could not be worth it.

35. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Ok..so I wouldn't have to buy a pill press or anything, bc I'm not sure how much /often I'll use it. (Like I said red something or other gave me a bad reaction b4.) So trying green this time.
    - I have some Borneo white I haven't tried. + the Thai maeng da Red I reacted to, both already here but in powder form.
    Red freaked me out bad! I hated it. If the Green Cambodian capsules work that I just got..I'll try the white and make some capsules.

Edit-Crap! Wish I hadn't bought white..would just fight my kpin rx if white is for energy.

36. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  37. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    How long before this happens? Can be just 2-4 weeks with opiates.

38. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Just like cbd do not go by someone else's recommended dos. Start low c how YOUR body is with it and adjust from there.

39. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    Take to much and you will have 3 to 4 hours of regret. I speak from 1st hand experience

40. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    This can and will differ person to person. With me it was about 3 months of high dosing. 10 to 14 grams at a time. 3 to 4 times daily.

41. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I think that maybe what happened to me because I was measuring with a teaspoon. Nothing happened that night.. but about 10 hours later, when I was waking up the next day- I woke up into what was like a bad trip. It was terrible! I was scared so I laid there in the dark and did not even turn on the TV for a couple of hours while my boyfriend slept and had no idea. I was afraid to even get up and go to the bathroom because I was so out of it.

42. alexbodman2

alexbodman2 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I do vape but I have never tried with CBD Oil

43. susieqz

susieqz Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    i never had a trip experience from kratom.
    it never helped much for pain.

i take a tablespoon, here n there.
    adding it to cbd works well for nerve pain.

JuicyLucy likes this.
  44. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Lots of people will tell you that you should only Vape e-juice that has CBD in it, not the regular CBD oil that you put under your tongue, because there is something where there has been one case I believe documented that is called lipid pneumonia, from oils being Vaped, and the e-juices are very hard to purchase because they often call themselves oils so you don't really know if it's worth making another purchase or using what you already have.. but I and some others I have talked to have Vaped regular sublingual CBD oil, myself just a few times- with my 1500 mg bottle that has 5mg of CBD in every drop..and I only have to vape for about 2 minutes before it hits me stronger- and I'm about to vape it right now- because I am having a crisis in my life- worse than ever before.. and the pressure on me is coming from every person, whether it's my family members or friends, that I reached out to about an abusive situation I am in, and was putting out a message on Facebook about what has been going on and tagged some friends and family, and not a damn one of them responded except my cousin who is in the Navy and has been a total bitch because I think she has a crush on her uncle in law or half Uncle who is 4 years older than her, because I was married to him since I am on the other side of the family when I was 19 and he beat me, and when I left him when I was 20 years old and told people that he had beat me, she turned from being my best friend my entire life to taking up for him, the abuser, and attacking me for even bringing it up and telling me I should just let it go and forget it, and I am feeling pressure from every damn Direction I turn.

So I am going to vape regular CBD oil right now, and I do not want anyone to tell me that it's not healthy because I know that and I have made my choice. I would rather have lipid pneumonia than continue feeling the chest pains I have right now.. from all of this stress- and it is affecting my heart condition, and my disability- badly.

The pressure on me, along with the reactions I have been getting from people I thought would at least give me one sentence of sympathy after realizing I've been in one or another relationship that was abusive in one way or another for the past 20 years and I talked about it for the first time thinking that somebody might understand and was only stabbed in the back and then bullied by my cousin who I consider a bully of women who have been beaten , and she has bullied me for a long time and I consider her a disappointment to the uniform and a disappointment in general as a military member do to her piss-poor attitude considering the fact that she is the one in charge of counseling women who have been raped or abused on our base. This is all quite overwhelming.

45. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    dez. please go to palmetto harmony n order their vape juice.
    it works sublingually too.
    you will like it better.

46. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I can't afford to, and I have tried 5 other different brands, but the only one that has ever had any effect on me, is the brand I am currently using, ENDOCA, and I am currently getting a 50% discount for the next 6 months.. that is automatically added to my cart.. because I was approved for their financial aid program, due to my disability and low-income.. which makes it hard to buy CBD that helps me a lot.

Thank you for the recommendation though! I did Vape their sublingual oil drops today, which I never really do but I was really at the end of my rope with just about everybody I know these last 3 weeks and especially the last couple of days, so I Vaped it just a little bit.

I have noticed that if it gives you a harsh hit like the real stuff, usually it doesn't do anything for me, because if the sublingual oil gets warm too often before you can use it in a CBD vaping pen, it's kind of like burnt coffee. But I put some fresh drops in today, in my KandyPens disposable tank, & it worked wonderfully, with just a few Puffs.

It seems to work best when the juice is quite Fresh, So I recommend if you vape to just add a little bit at a time, and when you inhale a good hit, and hold it, and you taste it but it is not harsh on your throat like when it is burnt, and when you blow out you don't really see smoke hardly at all, that is when it works the best.

When you are blowing out smoke that is like a regular vaporizer and the hit is kind of harsh on your throat, in my CBD Kandy pen vaporizer, it means that the oil in it has been in there and been heated up too many times by the pen..which makes it harsh on my throat + not give me the effect.

FYI. I really don't recommend for people to vape sublingual drops, but I think you are pretty safe from lipid pneumonia if you only take 10 hits or less maybe once every two or three months, it's probably pretty safe at that rate.
    **I WOULD NOT DO IT a LOT THOUGH.

47. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    No. People who vape the type of sublingual tincture that isn't designed or intended to be vaped are causing serious bodily harm to theirself, and so they're very extremely not safe.

susieqz likes this.
  48. Noriel2000

Noriel2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow, CBD is great, but the oil is not designed for vaping, man. You need to get a good CBD e-liquid, that way you will have a safe experience.

Carambrda likes this.
  49. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    there is little reason to vape oil.
    oil under the tongue is much stronger.

50. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    The only real reason to do so is if you continue to want to cause severe and permanent damage to your health. In which case you would need to immediately see a psychiatrist for self-injury disorder.