CBD isolate or full spectrum?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Jason Smith, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Jason Smith

Jason Smith New Member

Blog Posts:
    CBD isolate or full spectrum, what's the difference?

vapehead101 likes this.
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Full spectrum contains terpenes in addition to the isolate and is more effective than isolate by itself

3. Jason Smith

Jason Smith New Member

Blog Posts:
    does it mean full spectrum is better?

4. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    While there exists evidence to support that the presence of other cannabinoids (and not just the terpenes, but other cannabinoids too) can greatly enhance the effectiveness of CBD, the term "full spectrum" or "broad spectrum" is just a generic term that does not guarantee anything about the quality. First off, the quality of a CBD product can only be determined with a certified lab report─to know what's in it. Secondly, there exists no standard answer to what mixture works better; it varies greatly from person to person, and, in addition, as a person reacts to CBD, the ideal choice of CBD product and the usage pattern and/or dosage strength can actually change over time.

That said, it is technically possible for a quality manufacturer to obtain other cannabinoids by using a separate advanced extraction/filtration process and later add them to a high purity CBD isolate, to enrich its effectiveness whilst still also achieving the goal of eliminating/reducing the impurities. In that particular sense, CBD isolates might or might not be superior, i.e., it part depends on what exactly it is you're going to combine them with...

5. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Full spectrum has more ingredients to make it a more complete product, and it also has traces of THC below. 2%, as well as terpenes, and other types of CBD- like CBDg, and CBDn, Etc.

It is called the Entourage effect- all of these ingredients working together to make it work better and stronger.

It has a synergistic effect when these ingredients work together, like 1+1=3.
    **But, it can make you fail a drug test depending on your dose.

CBD isolate only has the regular CBD.

Look at this chart from the company that I use..Endoca. You will see that the CBD by itself in one color that takes up most of the chart, is the only thing you get in isolate- regular plain CBD, while the other types of CBD in other colors are included in full spectrum- as well as terpenes and traces of THC.
    I cannot find it right now, but it is my picture of me, so just click it and blow it up..it is my profile picture, the pie chart showing what is in full spectrum CBD.

susieqz likes this.
  6. Wb80

Wb80 VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have passed many drug test while on full spectrum. From all i have read one would need to take upwards of 1500mg a day to have enough trace amounts of thc in them to fail.

7. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What you read is not true. My doctor told me that many people have failed their drug tests because of CBD. I personally have failed it 3 times, taking only 22 mg a day, & was punished, even though I told him it was CBD and not THC.

Every CBD company is now putting on their website- if they sell full spectrum, that you should not take it if you are required to drug test.

But here is the thing with the doctor that I failed the drug tests with - They told me I failed it for THC and told me when I first went there that their drug test includes the regular 5 panel drug test including THC.

But, after I failed the test three times, and was punished - I had them call the lab and ask EXACTLY what they were testing for, & they said they were testing for ANY CANNABINOID!!

So even though I told them I was taking CBD.. and that every part of it is a cannabinoid, and it's impossible that it was THC that failed me, they did not care, and I was still punished.

IT IS IMPORTANT IF YOU TAKE CBD, and are required to take any kind of drug test including random, to make sure you find out straight from the lab that does the testing, if they test for any cannabinoid at all, or THC specifically..
    Because the Dr told me THC, and this is a very common/big Doctor's practice/ pain clinic, where you would expect accurate drug testing..and it is not accurate.. and the doctor told me they tested for when I started there- and in fact the lab did tell them they test for any cannabinoid- & all CBD- even just hemp seed oil /hemp oil, is a cannabinoid.

txgirl3eb likes this.
  8. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Maybe it's time to step down that daily regimen and get away from those doctors. As someone who has been there you're in a worse road with that than the original issues. Maybe that's why kratom made you sick. It attaches to your opiod receptors the same as what the Dr's have. Too much receptor action. Hope things work out for you but the govts plan for helping is only hurting you further and puts more money in their pockets each week

9. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I would like to step down, but in reality, I have had a very painful condition called endometriosis since I had my first cycle when I was 13, and over the years I was put on stronger and stronger opiates until when the doctor I was seeing got in trouble and quit seeing his pain patients and referred them all out to pain clinics, and the pain clinic would not even see me because my doctor put me on Fentanyl and Soma and oxycodone- all at the same time and had me on very high doses, so I am now weaning down from Methadone so that I can not have the addictive side effects as badly, though the withdrawal from it makes the flu look like a vacation.. But in reality I am still at a high dose, and it will take me at least another year to continue weaning down to where I can get off of that. I actually and cheating on the drug test now, because I am not doing anything illegal but CBD is not allowed because they are too cheap to pay for a test that can tell the difference between THC and any cannabinoid.. So I am not doing anything illegaL, but still get drug tested for the methadone each month and I could be random at any time and one time they even watch me take a drug test, thank goodness they have let it slip that next month they were going to do that so I had come off the CBD for a month and tested clean when they were watching. But it is really unfair that I need CBD for my disabilities and it is a great help and helps me to take much less medications, but they still will not let me take it.. So I must do what I must do until I can get off of the methadone NBA regular person that is not expected to abide by stupid rules. They might as well tell me I cannot use face moisturizer that has lavender oil or something in it, that is not illegal but interferes with their test that is inaccurate.

txgirl3eb likes this.
  10. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What dose do you take.. how many mg, when you pass your drug test -and it is full spectrum cbd?

11. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I know that's a shitty situation with the Dr's. I'm truly sorry you have to go through that.

dez likes this.
  12. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, it is a terrible situation and it has greatly impacted and altered my life! I was going to be a police woman but was put on pain medication when I was 17 years old and told to take it four times a day, and over the years with the intense pain and no counseling about addiction, which I thought was just mental and had no idea I would get sick when I quit taking the medications, it changed my life and I did not get to Chase my dream because I could not function without pain medication because of the severe pain, and after the severe pain was gone, the physical addiction was there and I went through 6 weeks of hard withdrawal before giving up and going to get methadone because coming off of only 2 mg of Suboxone, was the worst withdrawal I've ever had, I could not even stand up or walk down to the kitchen to get a drink without feeling like I would pass out. When my parents were gone and I had to go to the kitchen for a drink, coming up the stairs I almost blacked out after many days of not being able to eat / drink some sleep, and had to lay down in the floor and then crawl with my can of dr. Pepper to my bedroom to get back in bed. Both drugs are terrible with long-term withdrawal that is extremely harsh and makes the flu look like a vacation! Anybody who is on long lasting or extended release pain medication, it is much easier to come off of short-term medications like hydrocodone, were you may be sick for a week, and take Imodium for the diarrhea for a couple of weeks afterward, but things that stay in your system a long time like methadone that you only take one time a day because it has a 12-hour half life, those are the worst because they take the longest with withdrawal, and they hit you the hardest when you are in withdrawal. It's much easier to spend 3 days in slight withdrawal coming off of hydrocodone then coming off of fentanyl or Oxycontin or methadone or Suboxone! Let this be something everyone can learn from my mistake, because I would hate for anybody that I could warn about this, to not pay attention and fall into this trap that is damn near impossible to get out of once you get a high tolerance and your body is addicted.

13. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I vape Cannapresso CBD, they uses CBD isolate, but my anxiety seems exactly relieved after vaping it, so it works for me and I don't worry about any drug test.

txgirl3eb and dez like this.
  14. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    People who are still worried about failing such tests, i.e. due to not getting what they need from using CBD isolates, should seriously consider the healthy benefits of something relatively new called BCP.
    https://www.wildhemp.com/blogs/news/what-s-with-all-the-hype-around-copaiba

dez and susieqz like this.
  15. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Isolate never works for me, and I have tried for other Full Spectrum Brands that should work just like mine, but my company adds extra terpenes and I don't know if that is why it works or not, but isolates usually do not work for me. I will check out this link. Thank you!

16. susieqz

susieqz Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    what company is that, dez?

17. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Endoca. . And if you are disabled or have children that are disabled and are having problems paying for the CBD, they have a program that you can ask about and see if they will give you a six-month 50% discount. I am disabled and that is the only way I can pay for my CBD right now. In fact, it has helped me so much that they are using my story soon. With a nickname of course.

txgirl3eb likes this.
  18. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    thanks.
    i'll check them if they have extra terpenes.

19. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Someone else in the industry from another company told me that, so you can check with them before you purchase and ask and they have their lab results posted as well for every batch so if you do order you can look at the batch number on the bottom of your box and click the link on their website and see your exact batch.

susieqz likes this.
  20. Noriel2000

Noriel2000 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'd go with full spectrum because of terpeneeees

dez likes this.
  21. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Like I previously tried to explain, going for full spectrum isn't necessarily always going to be a better choice when compared to the type of broad spectrum that is obtained by combining a high dosage, high purity CBD isolate with other cannabinoids and terpenes obtained via a separate, technologically advanced, high quality extraction/filtration process. Quality manufacturers of broad spectrum CBD products these days are technically capable to get cleaner end results (i.e. end products containing less impurities some of which either are known to be toxicants or are suspected to be toxicants, and containing less impurities that are causing a variety of undesired side effects in humans), and, these are fact-based claims based on rigid scientific lab analysis reports as opposed to are based on little more than just a bunch of oooohs and aaaahs.

txgirl3eb and Noriel2000 like this.
  22. CBDVaper92

CBDVaper92 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Full spectrum CBD is extracted from stalks and stems of the hemp plant. It is a much darker oil and includes terpenes.
    Isolate on the other hand is clear in colour and is 99% made from pure CBD isolate.

Hope this helps.

23. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    It doesn't. Full spectrum CBD doesn't just include terpenes, but other cannabinoids as well, and also it includes more impurities some of which are known to be harmful so you run the risk of actually causing more/worse health problems than the probems that you intended to cure with CBD. CBD isolate normally comes in the form of a fine, white, powdery substance that is 99% pure CBD. The compound is separated from other cannabinoids found in extracts that can be obtained from the entire hemp plant (i.e. not just the stalks and stems), most commonly by CO2 extraction. Isolate can also be referred to as CBD crystals, as sometimes it comes in a more crystallised form. Either way, Isolate and Crystals are essentially the same thing and can be referred to as both. But it definitely isn't clear in color, at least not if you don't dissolve the powder/crystals into something completely different that might include other cannabinoids as well, thus using the CBD isolate for an ingredient in order to create what's known as broad spectrum CBD, but that still isn't necessarily always clear in color because, for example, the one from the brand called Wild Hemp is very obviously not clear in color.

Ashley vapor and txgirl3eb like this.
  24. pescadore

pescadore Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I make my own vape juice and use CBD isolate. It has helped me with pain management and relaxation. I do have to be careful and not too much though because I get the couch potato effect.

Ashley vapor likes this.
  25. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    i'm hoping that the couch potato effect lessens over time....

26. txgirl3eb

txgirl3eb Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:

27. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    note that car is unable to name any ''impurities which are known to be harmful ''

JuicyLucy and dez like this.
  28. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    note that sus is unable to read and correctly interpret lab analysis reports

29. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
  30. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I took the time (at considerable pain, lol) to read the full NCBI study

Here is your basic argument:

Here is what the NCBI study says about how it is critical the CBD be Full Spectrum (with terpenes) to be therapeutic:

Among non-cannabinoids compounds, special attention must be paid to terpenes that represent the largest group (more than 100 different molecules) of cannabis phytochemicals [20,21,22,23]. Monoterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes and sesquiterpenes are important components present in the c*nnabis resin responsible for its unique aromatic properties. Due to their ability to easily cross cell membranes and the blood-brain barrier, they can also influence the medicinal quality of different c*nnabis chemotypes [24]. Several therapeutic approaches based on the combined use of c*nnabinoids and terpenes have been developed recently. Particularly, treatment of sleeping disorders and social anxiety by adding caryophyllene, linalool and myrcene to CBD/T*C extracts gave encouraging results [25].

There are many many passages in the study stressing the importance that terpenes be present for CBD to be an effective medicine

Your own link does not support your claims at all period

The only problem they found is that in two of 16 samples they analyzed, NCBI said this:

Our analysis revealed the sporadic incidence of acetone (Table 2, ketones section) that is more probably present as a lipid oxidation product rather than as a true residual solvent. Nevertheless, the presence of some volatile compounds that might be considered as problematic impurities from solvents residues was detected (Table 2, miscellaneous section). Namely, the samples Oil_4 and Oil_6 showed the presence of 1,3-dimethylbenzene while in the sample Oil_3, 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene was detected. Those aromatic compounds were not present in galenic preparation (Oil_1).

And this:

Its presence is most likely to be due to the preparation method and could also be considered indicative of potential adulteration.

NOTE: this is for one of the two samples that were low in terpenes but found low amounts of ethyl acetate

The "article" you linked to is shill and BS, the PhD author spouts scary studies but declined to actually link or cite the studies she refers to in his hysteria - it reads like a typical American anti-vaping "news"

So, you call another member a bitch and yet still do not produce one shred of evidence to bolster your case that you are spouting as true facts as come kind of self-appointed authority

Pathetic

31. susieqz

Blog Posts:
    thanks. lucy.
    i was gonna call him out but you saved me the trouble.
    car, you don't wanna get into matching wits wit me.
    you are outgunned.
    go back to school til your reading comprehension improves.
    you know how my battery work is so stupid, according to you?
    mooch supports me completely.

so much for your silly ideas.

Rooster Cogburn likes this.
  32. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    If you can stomach the read, it is worth the effort

susieqz and inspects like this.
  33. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What type of toxins?

What undesired effects are you speaking of?

Do you have any links from PubMed or a reliable medical source that we can read about this?

I have been using full spectrum for 3 years, and it has been absolutely amazing for me!

If I get a migraine, rubbing 1 drop/5mg from the high-dose 1500mg 15% full spectrum tincture from my brand I found at Healthy Hemp Oil.. (Endoca- that was also on a very respected in this industry article when I started vaping on the top 10 list of companies to use, and was the least expensive one, with a 300 mg bottle at $29 and a 1500 mg bottle at $129, before any discounts).. well if I rub a drop on my forehead, gets rid of a migraine in 10 minutes!

The same thing happens if I rub a few drops on my bladder and/or kidneys- where I'm having incredible pain that has not been figured out in over 2 months, almost 3 now.. or if I rub it on my stomach when I have PMS cramps from endometriosis- which is EXTREMELY PAINFUL, or ANY OTHER PHYSICAL PAIN I HAVE COME ACROSS- IT WORKS BETTER THAN STRONG OPIATES LIKE MEPROGAN IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!!
    RARELY IT TAKES AWAY ONLY 80% OF THE PAIN.. & MAY TAKE UP TO AN HOUR.

You also absorb the least amount topically, so it has not interfered with my drug tests when it was rubbed on my kidneys 2×/day for 4 days in a row, within 4 days of a test.. and was also vaped 4 days before that test, (because when you vape it I only end up taking in less than one drop..(5mg or less).. whereas if I take it as a tincture, the pain relief is not the same as rubbing it on topically, (though topically it doesn't give me the good effect with my anxiety, or restless legs.. & I do not get the same effect topically as I do using it sublingually or vaping)- unless I use much much more- at least 30-40mg, & up to 65 for bad insomnia sublingually, or vape about 6 puffs= less than 1 drop/5mg, if I need it out of my system quickly.

The brand I'm using is the ONLY BRAND out of 5 different supposedly other well-known Full Spectrum Brands that has worked for me at all- & ACTUALLY WORKED LIKE MAGIC FOR ME mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I think it should be a crime for my dr to not allow me to use cbd, even though it's legal & non addictive and non-psychoactive- even though I have urged him to learn about it and read reviews from any CBD website, and he refuses, telling me it is a placebo effect and just a fad , even though I have told him I need much less of the addictive rx anxiety and sleeping pills he rx's- when I have taken it myself and have no reason to lie about it.

Him calling it a placebo effect fad is a blatant ignorant lie, because when you are in extreme pain, you definitely know the difference if something works or does not..and I was a skeptic at 1st, because I did not get all of these great effects from terpenes when I was using them 1st from Green roads world, and when I bought the terpenes at a local shop the first time, I didn't expect anything from it, but was so relaxed I was falling asleep on the ride home my first time trying it.

It has been 3 years that I have been taking CBD, and benefiting, but having to sneak to do it, & have failed drug tests for it & been punished with my doctor for failing a drug -because he is too cheap to use a respectable lab that can tell the difference.

I don't know why I have to be punished when it is not my fault that profit is more important to him than using a respectable, trustworthy lab like LabCorp, or any of the labs you hear of a lot.

The lab he use is called "Scientific something or other", a place I have never heard of, and delivered false positives twice for me in less than 2 years, for ***************, and I was able to find out about the 1st false positive & paid the $20 to have it sent off to have it retested.. and proved that they were wrong and I had passed the test, and got my $20 back.. but a month ago another false positive came back, and the doctor's office didn't catch it in time before the lab threw the sample out - so I was unable to retest it and prove it was a false positive. Now it's forever on my record, even though I offered to do a hair strand test, but they said they don't do that anymore.
    Talk about me being pissed!

Anyway, the other brands did nothing at all for me, even when I took very high doses .. It was a lot of wasted money at 1st on a disability budget, but I started out using green roads world terpenes, and felt an effect from it the first time I used it, though it did not last long, & overtime I needed more and more and by the end of a couple of bottles that terpenes quit working for me.. and that is why I continued to try different brands of CBD.

I am SO GLAD I FOUND THE COMPANY I USE NOW.. bc someone at healthy hemp oil- (who by the way, will give you 100% money back if you are not happy with the CBD you purchase from them.. & 3 times told me to "just keep the bottle" I had- and "give it to someone who may enjoy it", so I didn't even have to bother with paying postage or going to the post office to return them.. and they do sell the brand that I love so much- ENDOCA,. which someone there at healthy hemp oil told me that ENDOCA does use extra terpenes, (in their full spectrum only products)- though I have not verified it with ENDOCA themselves..

Healthy hemp oil is a great way to try some different brands, and not worry about throwing your money away if it does not work for you, because of that money back guarantee.
    They really are in the business for the right reasons, and do want to help people get the benefits from CBD & find the right brand & dosage for them.

I now purchase from Endoca only because of their program that helps people with disabilities (or children with disabilities), who cannot afford their CBD.

If you email their customer service dept explaining your situation, (that you have a certain disease and only make however much money a month.. and spend however much on medication- or whatever your situation is, if you are approved, you get one 1500mg 15% full spectrum bottle of either regular CBD, or CBD + CBDa, (your choice), and a 50% discount automatically applied to your account for 6 months.

That has been a lifesaver for me, on disability pay with extremely expensive medications and no drug coverage, and illnesses that have ONLY RESPONDED TO CBD.

I can even take their CBD oil tincture, and (at 3.3 Watts on a $6 Evod Twist II vape pen..(Ebay)..I can Vape it- though I know that is not recommended, but I can do it from time to time if I need it out of my system quickly- because the lab my doctor uses is some generic-sounding lab I have never heard of.. that has come back with false positives twice in 2 years of monthly drug tests..showing positive for drugs I have never ever done, and tests for any kind of cannabinoids at all- so even
    THC-free CBD oil, or isolate, will make me fail a drug test..

34. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    This is a double strawman argument and a complete and utter waste of forum space. I never claimed that ALL terpenes are called impurities nor claimed that terpenes should not be present for CBD to be an effective medicine, and in fact I have clearly pointed out, repeatedly, that terpenes (e.g., β-caryophyllene) obtained though separate extraction processes can be added to highly pure CBD isolate in order to create a broad spectrum CBD final product.

And BTW, why are you referring to the author of the article in the second link I posted as "he"? Geez...
    Written by

Dr. Surat P

Dr. Surat graduated with a Ph.D. in Cell Biology and Mechanobiology from the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai, India) in 2016. Prior to her Ph.D., Surat studied for a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Zoology, during which she was the recipient of an Indian Academy of Sciences Summer Fellowship to study the proteins involved in AIDs. She produces feature articles on a wide range of topics, such as medical ethics, data manipulation, pseudoscience and superstition, education, and human evolution. She is passionate about science communication and writes articles covering all areas of the life sciences.

35. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Still acting like a bitch I see.

36. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    You certainly are

But the article you posted to support your argument clearly states in several places that in order for CBD to be effective in needs to be full spectrum, not broad spectrum

And you still have posted no real evidence of you so called claim that full spectrum is full of poison or substances more harmful than the malady full spectrum CBD is used to treat

inspects likes this.
  37. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Yes

dez and inspects like this.
  38. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Multiple types. I posted just two links earlier in the thread to give an idea... several many more scientific articles on the subject of "CBD impurities" can be found by googling, and, reading comprehension also reveals that the ncbi link I posted clearly states:
    Current ambiguous all-purpose regulations allow huge variations in the quality and safety of the CBD-based preparations available on the market

39. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    In that bitchy little fantasy world of yours, maybe yes...
    It doesn't. In fact it doesn't even discuss broad spectrum at all... it just takes a bit of reading comprehension for you to finally notice that it doesn't.
    Strawman argument. I never claimed that full spectrum is full of poison or substances more harmful than the malady full spectrum CBD is used to treat. Instead, I pointed out the true fact that rigorous scientific lab research has revealed that it CAN be fraught with exactly that so, why take the risk even when it's not warranted.

40. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Yes it does, right here from the article you cited:

ll producers underline that their manufacturing methods yield the so called full spectrum extract, which means that hemp extracts contain different phyto-cannabinoids, including THC, CBN, CBG, THCA, CBGA and others, depending from c*nnabis strain and extraction method. In order to achieve full-spectrum in a hemp extract, the profile of bioactive compounds that a plant flower contains must be transferred into the extract itself without compromising any aspect of the profile.

Yes you did, earlier in this thread :giggle:

inspects and Rhianne like this.
  41. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    According to numerous quacks and their bitchy minions, I agree. :D

42. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    The producers of the full spectrum CBD products underline it. Nowhere does the article state that the fact they [these producers] underline it also means they are necessarily correct so, again, nope.
    Nope.

43. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Further, the fact that in order to achieve full-spectrum in a hemp extract, the profile of bioactive compounds that a plant flower contains must be transferred into the extract itself without compromising any aspect of the profile, doesn't in any way imply that the article does discuss broad spectrum CBD. Reading comprehension once again.

44. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    What the fuck are you talking about, you are not going to win this by baffling us with :bs: and pulling some kind of shit out of your ass about underlines, which you are just now mentioning and do not explain - because you can't

You are denying your own printed words and the published works you posted to back you up contradict you and all you can say is NOPE :love1:

inspects likes this.
  45. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    You are putting words in their mouth, so to speak - and anything it talks about that can be construed as broad spectrum it clearly states it is not as effective as full spectrum

Also, it does cite a specific company as providing a full spectrum product that is considered safe for consumption, including vaping, in pretty simple English to boot

They state clearly over and over again that the end user will not achieve the desired benefits unless the product is full spectrum - words they actually use - if you'd have bothered to read and comprehend the article you yourself cited :facepalm:

inspects likes this.
  46. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hi! I am going to attach a pie chart that shows the different "ingredients", so to say, that are in Full Spectrum, vs the Isolate.

They work together in Full-Spectrum, to produce what is referred to as the "Entourage effect", meaning that these parts working together as a whole, work better than if you took them all separately, and, it is kind of like the saying that "1+1=3", if you know what I mean?

You can look at this chart and see everything that is included in Full Spectrum, (at least in the full spectrum from the company that I use, Endoca), which is where this chart came from.

There are a couple of typos in it, but in general, you will understand what they mean..like in one place it says it DOES NOT help a certain issue or disease.. when they clearly mean to say it does- (I brought this up with the company years ago).

It is just a typo, but you will see all of the different subsets of CBD as well as the 2 trace elements of T*C, and on top of terpenes & subsets of CBD and the trace T*C, legal CBD from a hemp plant, which is what you see sold everywhere, is not allowed to have more than 0.2% of T*C in it. You can read the lab reports at many legitimate companies, including mine..which actually posts the lab reports for every batch made..so when you get a bottle, you can look at the 4-Digit batch number on the box, and go to their website and click on that lab report on the batch number, and see what exactly is in your specific bottle, which I think is pretty cool, instead of a batch report instead of a lab report that is only from one sample ever that most companies post, when I get a little bit suspicious because if they do not test lots of batches, it makes me suspicious that they could be using their own bottle, and possibly CBD from another company inside of it, or something like that.. Just saying it has crossed my mind, not that this has ever been proven to happen.
    I ordered you to check out one at this company, and you will be able to see exactly how much CBD is in it and how much trace T*C.

All in all, you get the "Entourage effect" (you can just Google the term), meaning that all of these subsets work together in full spectrum, whereas all that is in isolate, I believe.. is the one big piece of the pie chart.

When you use isolate, (KOI is a respectable isolate brand that posts lab reports, if you want to go to their website see)..but when you use isolate, you go without all of the other subsets of CBD + traces of T*C in this pie chart.

I have found the Endoca full-spectrum CBD drops/Tincture (that is meant to be used sublingually/under the tongue)- (which full-spectrum was all they sold when I started..& LOVED IT SO MUCH I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED ANY OTHER PRODUCT THEY SELL EXCEPT GEL TABS 1 TIME-but too much is lost in your digestive system, BUT NOW THEY HAVE GUMMIES, GEL TABS, BALM, EVEN SUPPOSITORIES, etc.- as they have expanded in the last few years.)

Anyway, when I was doing research a few years ago after different brands didn't do anything for me, I found their company on a Top 10 CBD List for either 2017 or 2018.

I tried them bc they were the most affordable on the list- & found that 1 bottle of 1500mg drops is VERY MEDICINAL, IN MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS, LIKE;
    RUBBING IT ON ANY PLACE I HAVE PAIN..as IT ALMOST ALWAYS TAKES MY PAIN 100% AWAY WITHIN 10 MINUTES!

MUCH BETTER THAN STRONG OPIATES LIKE MEPROGAN, WHEN A FEW 5mg DROPS ARE APPLIED FOR MY:
    MIGRAINES (1 drop on my forehead, you only need enough to cover the area you are treating..& THE TERRIBLE KIDNEY & BLADDER PAIN that I've had for the last almost three months, that three doctors haven't been able to figure out..+ SEVERE PMS CRAMPS, ETC. (ANY BODY PART THAT CAN HURT..THIS REMOVES THE PAIN FOR ME BETTER THAN OPIATES LIKE MORPHINE, WHEN APPLIED TOPICALLY.
    (Just the 1500mg bottle of CBD oil drops- I don't use the CBD+CBDa version, because CBDa is just acids normally in CBD- but not recommended for people who get acid reflux or heartburn, and I do.)

I have found many different uses for these drops, from Sublingual use, to Topical application, to vaping the oIL tincture drops straight- (though it's not recommended to vape Regular CBD oil, bc of the possibility of Lipid Pneumonia..though many people do it long-term and are fine, but it is a possible risk..but the low amount of risk of vaping 1 drop here & there are worth it to me, to treat my serious issues quickly)..bc it works wonderfully for me..WHILE I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY ACTUAL CBD EJUICE THAT WORKS FOR ME AT ALL, AFTER TRYING SEVERAL COMPANIES THAT I LOST LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON.. & vaping 6-11 puffs (about 1 drop/5mg or less, of the Endoca CBD oil tincture 1500mg bottle, @ 15%) - at a low 3.3 volts- the lowest setting on a $6 Evod Twist II vape pen battery from Ebay, works miracles for me, & uses much less product and is in & out of your system faster than any other form I have tried bc you use so little and vaping doesn't stay in your system as long as tincture.

I suggest purchasing cartridges if you choose to vape the tincture oil drops, or CBD e-juice at all- & Kandypens has some that work perfectly with the Evod Twist II vape pen battery- & you would need the tiny bottles they ship with a battery but don't sell online, but can surely be found elsewhere ..but you most likely can find re-usable cartridges + small bottles with a needle nose that fits into the cartridge opening.. & is how you fill the cartridges & remove the oil when it's dark/burnt/harsh..and needs to be removed & replaced with fresh.

You can probably find those anywhere- but I have used them from Kandypens- though shipping is high and you can't purchase the bottles, but they will mail you 1 sometimes if you buy a 3-pack or 1 single cartridge, and request a tiny filling bottle at checkout- bc at that point you are a customer- though I'm betting you can find 510 cartridges and the refill bottles elsewhere- (probably ebay or other cbd companies that use cartridges).. OR, I USED TO JUST USE a KANGER T3S TANK, and ONLY FILL IT ENOUGH FOR THE COIL TO BE COVERED..& IT WORKED JUST FINE- but required more cbd- bc the tanks are bigger than the 510 cartridges. 59e236f8f8bc40f09f52f16b9f02b565f8b32833.png eef4ebf1ae083a6c8decb566f33f27f0f2477a41.jpg Screenshot_2019-07-07-06-42-06.png

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  47. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    The only reason why I'm not going to win this is because I already did win it. The part you quoted from the article states that "The producers underline that their manufacturing methods yield the so called full spectrum extract". This isn't the same thing as: "in order for CBD to be effective in needs to be full spectrum, not broad spectrum". The part you quoted also states that "In order to achieve full-spectrum in a hemp extract, the profile of bioactive compounds that a plant flower contains must be transferred into the extract itself without compromising any aspect of the profile". Again, this isn't the same thing as: "in order for CBD to be effective in needs to be full spectrum, not broad spectrum". So there's your own bullshit for ya right there.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Can't you even read?

48. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Nope. You're the one who is putting words in my mouth, as I never said that full spectrum CBD products are full of impurities... the word "full" is the word that you are putting in my mouth. In addition, the ncbi article is solid clear evidence to support my earlier claim re impurities/toxins, and, if you had googled "CBD impurities", then you would have known that the article shows up within the first five search results so basically all you had to do is look.
    No matter how many times you keep claiming that it does, it still really doesnt. I suggest that you re-read the fifth paragraph of the introduction part.
    That product still contains impurities, albeit at levels low enough for it to be considered safe. The point is that a medical prescription is required for this particular type (i.e., galenic oil preparations) of product (i.e., Bedrolite oil extract), and that this is why it is nothing more than an exception, not the general rule, which is relevant to the discussion because I doubt that people who have such a prescription would come on here asking for medical advice about CBD isolate vs full spectrum.
    Again, no matter how many times you keep claiming that they do, they still really don't. By all means keep digging that hole that you've been digging yourself into.

49. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    ^^^^^^ This guy is too much :giggle:

Might I suggest more Full Spectrum CBD and less :drunk:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    inspects likes this.
  50. Carambrda

Blog Posts:
    Often times this flat out translates to "make it a potentially more risky product", as the in-depth lab analysis reports are showing in copious details.

Ashley vapor likes this.