CBD oil brings new meaning to vaping.

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Vap3k1ng, May 24, 2019.

1. Vap3k1ng

Vap3k1ng New Member

Blog Posts:
    If rumour is true that CBD oil and be infused into eliquid for vaping with an atomiser, and a few puffs can help you chilled out after a shitty day. Then vaping is not just a hobby or habit of inhaling vapors and blowing them out. Cigarette itself is bad enough with it's nature of addiction but yet does shit all but get rid of your cravings temporarily. Then CBD oil would make vaping more worthwhile than smoking cigarette, without concerns of addiction and intoxication. I really look forward to the legalisation of CBD Vaping and for it to be publicized. It would discourage smoking tobacco and help improve public mental health if the relaxing properties of CBD is true.

It's a shame that CBD is legal in Australia but in order to obtain it is through prescription for tintures. It's legal to import for personal use provided that you can prove that the content contain only CBD without any *** or psychoactive substances in it. GG.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
  2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    That very last sentence is also the only form of CBD discussion currently allowed on VU

JuicyLucy likes this.
  3. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    DO NOT Vape Oils is all I want to say.....................

4. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    CBD isolate is *** free and comes as a powder. You can mix with some pg/vg and make your own juice. It’s also cheaper then buying it already mixed, just some food for thought.

5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    You still need to also add terpenes to get the full spectrum CBD; I found using just isolate to be not very satisfactory at any level

inspects likes this.
  6. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Ok interesting, he was looking for *** free so that’s why I recommended isolate but I agree full spectrum is the way to go. I’ve always just bought it that way including the terpenes and the <0.3% *** along with small amounts of the other cannabinols. I’ve seen just the terpenes for sale and wondered how well it worked adding some. You noticed a pretty big difference than huh? First person I’ve heard that has added the terpenes separate.

7. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Makes a huge difference, especially as I also have no interest in (the chemical in the substance we are not supposed to talk about here) at all, but the terpenes are essential

I believe that is why so many ppl claim it doesn't work without that certain substance. It's not the substance but the terpenes that are often missing

We are not allowed to discuss this psychoactive chemical on VU and the initials will be edited in my post and the others :)

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    inspects likes this.