CBD PROMOS AND SALES

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by dez, Nov 21, 2018.

1. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cbdoilusers.com/black-friday-cbd-oil-sales/
    LINK ABOVE CONTAINS MANY DISCOUNT CODES FOR SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR CBD PRODUCTS.

-CLICK ON LINK FOR CODES/EXP. DATES-

-I originally put this in the "sales and promos" section, mistakenly, and was reprimanded and given a negative point on my account, and was told by the moderator that flagged me to put the link here.
    so please, moderator, let me know where this belongs if not here..

(I have also requested a section for "CBD PROMOS AND SALES" ..because I could not find any place for it, because the section I first posted in was the ONLY place to post links for sales and promos that I saw. )

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  2. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.KANDYPENS.com
    DISCOUNT CODE- long term. (Get it when you sign up for emails, or after your first order.. )

20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER.
    CODE- NEWUSER20

Kman likes this.
  3. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.VAPECBDELIQUID.Com..now: Savge CBD http://bit.ly/2GfKGh4
    Except 50% code..Long Term, I think..

50% OFF FOR BLACK FRIDAY
    DISCOUNT CODE:
    "BF50"
    &
    25% OFF / 15% OFF/10% OFF
    DISCOUNT CODE:
    "PERM25"
    &
    15% OFF CODE:
    "GET15"

10% OFF CODE:
    "STAY10"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
    boydsmith likes this.
  4. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.Hemplucid.com
    BOGO BLACK FRIDAY SALE.
    SEE SITE FOR EXP. DATE/TIME.
    CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

boydsmith likes this.
  5. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  6. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.hempmedsrx.Com
    30% OFF SITE-WIDE SALE
    STARTING THURSDAY NIGHT @ 12:01AM E.S.T., THRU MIDNIGHT FRIDAY.
    NOTE ALL:
    For EVERYONE WHO CAN'T TAKE CBD, THEY HAVE come up with A CBD OIL DERIVED SOLELY FROM A STRAIN OF INDIAN-GROWN HOPS PLANTS..and it is TOTALLY NOT ASSOCIATED WITH HEMP or CANNABIS PLANTS!
    ( Cannabidiol is found in all plants, and helps give them their color and taste ..)

It is quite expensive, but it is the only non-hemp CBD out there so far.
    -With 30% off, maybe some people can try it and see if it works as well as regular CBD.

7. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I stickied this thread to the top of the section until the sales are over.

hellcatrydr likes this.
  8. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Great! Thank you!

5150sick likes this.
  9. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.diamondCbd.com-BEWARE: A DOCTOR HAS JUST RECENTLY FOUNT SYNTHETIC MJ.."SPICE", IN THIS CBD OIL..ALLEGEDLY
    25% OFF SITE-WIDE ON 1ST PURCHASE
    CODE:
    WELCOME25

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  10. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Www.hempbombs.Com
    NOTE-HEMPBOMBS USES THC-FREE ISOLATE + VG/PG =CBD VAPE JUICE..
    -ONLY THIS AND MAYBE SAVAGE, ARE THE ONLY COMPANIES THAT I HAVE FOUND, OUT OF MANY, THAT DON'T JUST USE REGULAR CBD OIL IN THEIR E-JUICE MIXTURE.

30% OFF SITE-WIDE 22ND-26TH:
    CODE:
    BlackFridayWeb30

11. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  12. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    WWW.CBDFX.COM
    FINALLY FOUND a CBD VAPE E-JUICE THAT IS FULL-SPECTRUM WITH THE TRACE THC AT: CBDFX.COM
    Today they are having a Black Friday promo, not sure when it ends, for:
    BOGO (ALL ITEMS I THINK) WITH:
    CODE:
    BLACKFRIDAY
    VETERANS. . NOTE, you can put in a service date- they tell you what date to enter depending on which branch of service you were in- and even if you are the SPOUSE OF A VETERAN, you CAN enter the info, even having different names, and get a PERMANENT code that will always apply to your account for 20% OFF.
    -At checkout for their products, for everyone in general, you do have to take a picture of your license and upload it, but it was really quick and simple. Thanks FDA!

Edit: I had ordered the strawberry CBD Vape juice in a bottle but it did not have a lab report, but I ordered it based off of the lab results of the same exact thing.. pre-loaded into a vape pen- where the lab results did state that it had Trace Amounts of THC, Which was exactly what I was looking for..
    They finally contacted me back, (after multiple messages/ conversations with someone that could not answer any of my questions).. before I placed my order, and they told me that there is no THC at all in either of those items, which goes totally against with the lab results showed, and cancelled my order.
    So- I'm back to the drawing board tonight until midnight, and then I guess it'll be too late.
    So frustrated that their lab reports are not correct &/or they are not correct, because the lab reports did not say "none detected", or "THC 0%", it actually listed a number for the THC %, so the strawberry cbd vape pen SHOULD BE THE SAME THING as the strawberry CBD vape juice you buy in a BOTTLE, right?
    And..If one is different from the other.. then they do need to put up lab results for both separate items. Frustrated!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  13. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  14. JuiceChris

JuiceChris VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Vendor Employee Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
  15. JuiceChris

JuiceChris VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Vendor Employee Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Not a BlackFriday or CyberMonday deal but wanted to share that SavageCBD is giving 25% off all orders with code NYE2019
    Shop www.savagecbd.com

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  16. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Greenroadsworld CBD NEW YEAR DISCOUNT CODE is already working.
    https://www.greenroadsworld.com/
    20% OFF CODE: NEWYEAR

They do have lab reports posted for a tincture that I was looking at, and it does look like it is isolate Plus full spectrum CBD- THEY SAY. Read on..

BUT the lab reports show 0.00 THC, so there is none at all, but this terpenes with isolate. That's the understanding I got from looking at a tincture.

So.. when they call it "full spectrum", it should technically have some Trace Amounts of THC- but does not..

This company does sell terpenes by themselves also.. and for people afraid of CBD.. terpenes alone are a way to get started very slowly and inexpensively.. with very little effect, and you could add terpenes to your CBD tincture if it is an isolate & doesn't have them, or to even add to full-spectrum tinctures that already have terpenes- to increase the effect.

Note- They told me 1 day in a store that sold this that I could Vape it also, but I am unsure about that..

Their terpenes are flavored- and each flavor has different capabilities. That is the first thing I tried having to do with CBD.

17. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    CBDISTILLERY ..20% NEW YEAR'S CODE:
    "HOLIDAYCBD"

With the discount, this has respectable strength products that are full spectrum - (.12% THC & 8.96% CBD, so less CBD %, but more THC %, than my current Endoca, (both still under the legal limit for hemp-derived CBD), and I'm going to give this one a try. Just placed an order.

( I normally take endoca, which is 15% CBD & .02% THC..in my 10 mL, full spectrum 1500 mg bottle.) You can use codes I have listed in this thread for the company Endoca, and those codes may not work on their combined website.. as it used to have codes that would work on their European website.. and then different discount codes that would work on their American website.

They have now merged websites, and you can call it in over the phone to use those discounts. They say the 30% discount is only for one time.

They are decent dosing I believe at 8% CBD. It's very similar to the current company I use and love in price, (if I take twice as much to get to the dose I normally take because what I normally take is 5mg per drop and is 15%.)

(I'm finding some of these codes on my own and posting them after trying them, others I am getting from an article from "Ministry of hemp" I found by searching: "best full spectrum CBB 2018".

18. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  19. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cbdhacker.com/best-cbd-oil/

Different article on TOP 20 HEMP CBD COMPANIES - INCLUDING some DISCOUNT CODES, PROS/CONS, & REVIEWS..plus RATINGS ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS of each COMPANY and PRODUCT, and LINKS to them.

20. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    $10 OFF "RECEPTRA NATURALS" ORDER!
    CODE: HURRICANE
    Exp. January 16th I believe..

5150sick likes this.
  21. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    For now I changed the title to CBD PROMOS AND SALES and left it stickied at the top of this section.
    That way you can keep posting new deals here.

JuiceChris and dez like this.
  22. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thanks @5150sick ! It's great to have a place to go and get CBD coupons all in one place.

JuiceChris and 5150sick like this.
  23. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    New offer at SavageCBD: $10 off Tinctures with code Tincture10
    Shop: Savge CBD http://bit.ly/2GfKGh4 cbd-tinctures

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  24. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Is that the name of the company?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2019
  25. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am going to be checking out products from a new CBD Co very soon which I will bring you my thoughts on buying from them.

This is what they say about there products;

A team of highly educated professionals set out to set standards higher than ever before, to provide a superior product at the best price. From the very start, Our CBD labs new that we needed to set the bar higher and fill the voids in the marketplace with the highest purity, quality and professionalism. A product that stands out from the rest, a product that adopts a new sense of trust and a brand that defies traditional methodologies of manufacturing excellence and satisfaction.

dez likes this.
  26. elegomall

elegomall Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Get 5% OFF Wholesale Coupon Code for CBD Devices purchase.
    Coupon Code: EMNY5

Please register a business account to see the lower price.
    CBD Vape Devices

27. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Endoca code for 10% OFF: WELCOMEBACK
    Unknown amount of uses or exp. date.

28. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  29. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    HEMPBOMBS- 18% OFF ALL ORDERS.
    CODE: "GUMMIES18"
    Exp. Sunday 1/27 @ 11:59pm E.S.T.

30. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
  31. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  32. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    Big sale on Ripe CBD - all size MLs are $10 off with code RIPE10.

As example, 250ml just $23 with code, plus Free Shipping!
    https://savagecbd.com/collections/ripe

Valid until Sun Feb 17!

33. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  34. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    HEMP BOMBS PROMO CODE FOR VALENTINE'S WEEKEND!
    EXP. 11:59p. SUNDAY
    10% OFF CODE: HEMP10

35. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    Huge Sale at SavageCBD: 30% off entire site + FREE Shipping!!
    Shop here: https://savagecbd.com/
    Expires 2/19 midnight PST

36. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Dez,its Kman (Kelly) the guy you showed jk how to microwave steep,I have been using KOI CBD vape ! It's great! Its co2 extracted wi th lab results and very sure its thc free, you should look into their web site at KOI.com I have done tons of research too,well good luck and if you have any CBD vape coupon codes,for this next couple weeks send them my way(it can have a little thc in it for me) in a conversation or mail what ever you call it,peace!!!

37. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:

38. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    I hope it's ok to talk about CBD freely as I dont know the rules ,I do not use thc ,but I would vape CBD vape jiuce that is by law legal in the USA under 3% thc and sold in all 50 states.

39. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    You can talk about hemp derived CBD which is grown.. by law, to have less than .3%, or less than 3/10 of a percent of THC in it.
    When it comes to drug tests, I have discovered that some companies test for any cannabinoid.. and then tell you that you failed it for THC, which is incorrect, so we are also able to have discussions about finding out how long it takes to get all of the cbd out of your system.. to get pass a drug test- if it is for legal CBD only, not the real stuff. We can't talk about the real stuff at all, (unless it is maybe in a private conversation).
    The way I get deals from suppliers is by going to their websites, and signing up for newsletters.. and they usually will keep you posted on their sales and promos.

I tried to post them here whenever I get them.

As far as Coy goes, they are THC free, and I have found that the only other THC Free bottle I have tried did absolutely nothing for me, and I really am happy with my Enoca brand- which is full spectrum including the trace THC, and they do add extra terpenes to theirs, so that may be a reason that their's work so well for me. I try to stay away from the THC-free brands.

40. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes, CBD can only be spoken about in the CBD forum.

41. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Cool I will check out Enoca!!! Thanks!!

42. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    My phone did not pick up the company name correctly, it is Endoca..and 3%, 1mg cbd per drop, bottle is only $31.
    The 15% bottle I get.. is 5mg/drop..at $129 before discount.

43. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    For Endoca, if the code is still good for 20% off..it's "TryEndocaUSA", & 10% off codes are "Anna10" & "Maria10"..all must be used over the phone.

Kman likes this.
  44. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    No code needed!
    Sale ends Sunday March 3-- how did it get to be March already?????
    shop @ www.savagecbd.com

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Kman likes this.
  45. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  46. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  47. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
  48. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    dez likes this.
  49. JuiceChris

Blog Posts:
    New promo:
    www.ReefCBD.com ->10% off any order with code EJCBD
    expires March 17 :)

50. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Do you work there? I have q's about the vaping juices.