CBD tincture

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Ok so I know you can add CBD or but CBD tincture and are different, does any one have a mixture using and e-juice, or a lin, and is it possible. Everything i find on google is both ways some say yes you can and some say no you can't. I haven't been able to find anything that looks like it would work. I don't want to waste this lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
    Mojave likes this.
  2. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well and CBD for pain relief. Some say CBD works better in conjunction apparently if the CBD % is equal to or higher than the Tand the pain relieving affect are enhanced. CBD is the antidote

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

3. Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Blog Posts:
    i know the difference between cbd and but there is cbd which you can vape and cbd tincture which it doesn't say, then there is i have tincture but i can't find anything really about mixing it

4. fq06

fq06 Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    VG in your ejuice will make the (substance we can't speak of) separate. Even the PG will will cause the (substance we can't speak of) to separate, they use PGA (been a long time since I made it, forgot if it was PGA or PG*... something besides PG). If you do try it, try it with a small amount 50/50 and see what happens.

I would just use it as it is and drip it. Too thick for tanks, rda's work best.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  5. BigNasty

BigNasty Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    if you do not know how the verboten one is suspended ie. alcohol. a nueteral oil etc I would not vape it.

6. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/

7. Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Blog Posts:
  8. Mojave

Mojave New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'm sorry, having some trouble understanding what your asking, are trying to find out if you have a CBD additive that can be added to an off the shelf eliquid?

If your searching for some good CBD products, I recommend Entourage Hemp in Colorado. They sell excellent Eliquids, as well as products you can take orally.

9. heatherp

heatherp New Member

Blog Posts:
    Most Tinctures you can do both. Vape and use under the tongue. Koi CBD is by far the best!!! Its good and not so pricey and 100% CBD with 0%THC . Check out this brand, I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!

https://koicbd.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2017