CBD vaping or dropping, how do you feel the difference?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Jason Smith, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Jason Smith

Jason Smith New Member

Blog Posts:
    After vaping CBD e-liquid or dropping CBD oil, tell us the difference you use it?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I do both - at the same time :)

inspects likes this.
  3. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I vape for anxiety and drop for pain.
    DAILY

Ashley vapor likes this.
  4. JSpring

JSpring Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. With vaping CBD, do you feel the effects faster than with dropping?
    And why @Wb80 , do you drop for pain and vape for anxiety? Is one way of application better or longer lasting than the other or just personal preference?

Ashley vapor likes this.
  5. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I can vape less 1500mg cbd juice for anxiety. It works quickly and well.
    I have a 1500mg tincture for pain. 1 ml is 50mg wich takes a lil longer to take affect but good long lasting pain relief.
    Seperating the 2 saves me $ spent in the long run.

susieqz likes this.
  6. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    It depends on which one do you prefer, I like both of them, so it is a good alternative for me.

7. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Can feel my muscles unclench after dripping and vaping around ten drops of what I use. If I dilute it with base ejuice, it helps nullify pain throughout the day but is less potent than dripping it directly & vaping. Find relief nearly instant dripping and vaping. For me that says a lot because of having a high physical pain tolerance. Think I will continue using it & hopefully ween off other pain, & psychological medicines.

Wb80 likes this.
  8. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard the cbd train. Im happy to hear your finding your sweet spot. And getting good results.

MyMagicMist likes this.
  9. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Well, in some way I might have experience from it earlier. That however is a different horse not brought to this track.

I'm also liking being able to take one drop and apply it topically to say knuckle joints. It works the arthritis out & I'm fairly sure it is the CBD providing aid. I've sat and stretched, rubbed, tried heat & cold. None of it helped much beyond masking it or inflaming it more. Might need to look into a topical cream just for the arthritis. Got a left knee that stays out of socket most days, damn high school track & then later on other stuff what bungs knees. Would love to feel and hear that knee going pop and settling right back into place. Almost fear trying to wrench it myself but just may.

10. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I to have the experience you mentioned.
    I also dislike western medicine. So cbd is a gr8 choice 4 me.

Ashley vapor likes this.
  11. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I found vaping it doesn't do much for me. I drop and also use it as a topical on my wrist. I use 1000mg.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

12. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    Vaping maybe the fastest way to deliver CBD to your brain and body, dropping may last long

13. Wb80

Wb80 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    You can go either way. Its really personal preference. I have found it better(4 me) not in a sub ohm higher watt set up. I like it around 1 ohm in an rta at no more than 30w.

14. Ashley vapor

Blog Posts:
    if don't smoke, maybe CBD oil which can be directly taken orally or sublingually is a better way for you.

15. CBDVaper92

CBDVaper92 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have found vaping CBD Oil to kick in quicker than doing drops. How ever drops are naturally stronger. Vaping is best for insomnia.

16. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vaping CBD oil is a misnomer. Vaping any kind of oil based liquid is a surefire way to inflict serious bodily harm so always make sure to double check that your liquid is intended to be vaped, and that it doesn't contain any type of oil (e.g., that is doesn't contain coconut oil or any other oil).

Further, most people who suffer from insomnia will testify that vaping CBD doesn't offer enough CBD dosage strength to be sufficiently effective for insomnia. Vaping CBD is best for a number of other symptoms such as anxiety, generally speaking, or, if used in conjunction with drops, to shorten the delay period associated with doing drops.

17. vape_4_relief

vape_4_relief New Member

Blog Posts:
    I’ve been using this cartridge don’t know if it’s really helping. Based on dosage charts for my eight it’s around 22-30 mg so I do like 15-20 hits. I’m terrible at the math to try to get a estimated dosage per puff, of anyone can help on this it would be great.

[​IMG]

18. susieqz

susieqz Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    um, if it;s for pain relief, keep vaping til you feel it work.
    vaping works fast.
    5-6 puffs works for me.
    you might try palmetto harmony.
    if you OD, all that happens is you wanna lie on the couch the next day.

19. vape_4_relief

vape_4_relief New Member

Blog Posts:
    This I don’t think works for me period. I was told that cartridges don’t help people but an e-juice or other ways would. I had (2) 15mg hemp bomb gummies (did not use the cartridge that day) and I was out in about an hour

20. Nebbers

Nebbers New Member

Blog Posts:
    Where did this come from? I use Koi, but I have never seen that version before... what I use is 1000 mg vap formula. Anyway, Koi works really well. I use it in a pod vape for pain and anxiety and it works better than anything else I can get on the shelf or script.