CBD will i fail a drug test???

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by vapenewb82, Sep 1, 2017.

1. vapenewb82

vapenewb82 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi I have been reading a lot of the benefits of CBD oils in vaping. I like the sound of it but my concern is that I get regular drug tests through my employer. Also im curios based on people experience is there physical feeling of impairment when you use cbd? I do have high anxiety so i would love to use this and see if it helps. Thanks vape community!:ejuice::stars:

2. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    unfortunately, yes. Drug tests look for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and metabolites. You won't get snagged on the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, but you will on the metabolites.

The Cromwell, wllmc and vapenewb82 like this.
  3. Drake m

Drake m New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think it depends on if its pure or not and how fancy of a drug test.. My wife vapes pure cbd oil from cloud 9 and mixes it with any juice flav she wants. she has not failed any of the 3 tests her employer has givin her.

vapenewb82 likes this.
  4. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    If you stop using it 6 days before your test you should be golden

vapenewb82 likes this.
  5. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Depends on the test........as Zamazam said..... if the test is indicating on the drug components maybe not....... if it's indicating on what your body converts canna into also maybe. In all cases unless test excludes CBD... assume you will fail.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Zamazam, vapenewb82 and UncleRJ like this.
  6. Mojave

Mojave New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Good morning!. Unfortunately, there's no way to say for certain if you will pass or fail. Everyone's body is different and processes and removes things at different rates. Best to say that there is a good possibility that it may show up.

To answer your second question, nope, you shouldn't feel any physical impairment.

If you really want to try CBD, perhaps search for an Eliquid manufacturer that has the THC completely removed, if there's even any company's out there that have such a product.

vapenewb82 and inspects like this.
  7. mr_sammystrong

mr_sammystrong New Member

Blog Posts:
    Dude that cbd oil works so great tho. my mom has fiber myalgia and uses the oil everyday, says its the one thing that works the best for her, she uses the actual ointment tho, that kinds works the best. but yeah unfortunately if you do have to take a drug screening it will make u fail ur test. just buy a detox drink dude. my buddy hooked me up because I had to take a random drug test for work and he has to take one every month for probation. I was so scared because I had heard that they didnt work and I was even more scared because I smoke everyday too, but I passed mine no problem. best wishes to u bro! this is site and the drink he buys them from:
    http://www.straightdetox.com/shop/d...stem-cleanser-1-hour-performance-5x-strength/
    [​IMG]

8. Mojave

Mojave New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Not saying those deep cleanser work, but synthetic urine is also an option.

9. mr_sammystrong

Blog Posts:
    I agree, I would actually prefer using a synthetic urine rather than taking a drink. Especially if you are only getting tested for a job and not probation or anything government. I believe by law the employer who is drug testing you cannot watch you pee. They can go into the bathroom with you, but they are not allowed to watch you. If you are taking a test for a new job that isn't government affiliated fake pee is the way to go!

10. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    just a basic reminder while Hemp based CDP oil is a valid talking point for the forum. talking about ways to bypass employer drug test and THC based hemp oil should be common sense to not discuss openly. and @VU Senior Leadership can confirm me on those items.

to put it another way talking how to not fail a drug test is breaking rule 1 failing an employer drug test implies the use of a Drug.
    1. No Drug/Dry Herb/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/Wax references in comments please or in a user name. Hemp-based CBD is ok for discussion.

TygerTyger likes this.
  11. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    If we are talking about CBD then it would be ok. But since CBD requires a hell of a lot of consumption to fail a drug test I would have to say no to that.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017 at 10:05 PM
    TygerTyger likes this.
  12. mr_sammystrong

Blog Posts:
    sorry. will keep it cbd only

TygerTyger likes this.