Become a Patron!
Today I received a 5 pack of Ccell ss 0.5 vaporesso coils.

I am having a really bad experience with them. I am using an Atlantis 2 tank with a coolfire 4 tc100. I wasn't sure how to prime them so I went slowly. Found it hard to get much vapor production at all. And only once did I get that amazing flavor that people are raving about when using ceramic coils... the rest of the time I got very little taste, apart from a dry or slightly burnt taste. I tried sitting the coil on the coolfire without the tank then dry firing it a could times.. then I seemed to get a lovely taste for about 2 hits. Then back to no taste or a horrible taste. I tried it in both temp control and wattage mode at various temps and wattages (between 25 and 35W) but I'm having no luck. Can anyone give me some advice? I don't want to go through the whole pack and waste £15 worth of coils.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Aphro, I don't use those , but hopefully some members that do will help you out:wave:

HOW TO FIX VAPORESSO CCELL COILS (COILS GONE BAD)

I thought I would post this for people having trouble with their CCell ceramic coils. The first day I got my Target I installed the coil like I would any other coil and was excited to start vaping with the new ceramic coils. I put a couple drops down the middle, let sit for 10 minutes and was ready to go. I hit the trigger button at 25W and got the worst dry hit of my life.
I was shocked....how could these new ceramic coils be so bad?
Well after a month or so and after a few more dry hits I figured it out. 10 months later and no dry hits since I thought I would share. These coils are ridiculously good, it just sucks that Vaporesso never gave proper instructions on how to prime them properly because once you get them going they can't be stopped. Follow this one simple instruction and you will never go back to cotton:

1. NO NEED TO put drops down the middle.
2. Just install coil and fill up your tank.
3 Here is the "magic trick" - once your new coil is installed and there is juice in your tank, close all airflow on your tank - put your mouth on it and pull like you are smoking a cigarette BUT DO NOT HIT THE FIRE BUTTON. These are all priming pulls with no power on.

It seems like the ceramic needs alot of help to start seeping in the juice, but once it starts flowing everything is good. By shutting off the airflow and sucking the juice into the ceramic it starts the flow to get them saturated. You will almost hear like a sucking through a wet sponge sound coming from the coil and air bubbles from the coil will be visible in your tank.
4. Do this about 15 times or so. Turn your wattage down a few more than the lowest rating low and take a haul. If you are getting clouds and it tastes fine then take a few more at low wattage. If everything is good than crank it up and enjoy!

(CCell coils are succeptible to gumming up with high sugar juices, just like any other coil. Just be aware)

VU Sponsors