Become a Patron!

Celebrate Your Vapeversary Here

Just passed the 1 month mark. 18 days without a cigarette. So proud of myself. Really starting to notice some significant changes. When I was smoking I had heartburn all the time, was eating Zantac like candy. That has gone away. Food is starting to have a better flavor. I'm currently vaping 6mg nic. I think after about another month I'm gonna drop down to 3mg.

Think this is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just passed the 1 month mark. 18 days without a cigarette. So proud of myself. Really starting to notice some significant changes. When I was smoking I had heartburn all the time, was eating Zantac like candy. That has gone away. Food is starting to have a better flavor. I'm currently vaping 6mg nic. I think after about another month I'm gonna drop down to 3mg.

Think this is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Congratulations! Keep it up. :confetti:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nov 14 2012 my last smoke & 1st use of an ecig device..I saw an ad for White Cloud on my feed..checked out their website..best thing I ever did..after 6 months of those cig a likes I got a Vision Spinner with a Evod tank. Learned how to rewick that Evod..lol....4 yrs later here I am...got my hubby, daughter & son into Vaping just by Vaping....

My Reign Has Just Begun

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two years tomorrow.......:stars2::hearts::confetti:....:vapemail:
Nov 14 2012 my last smoke & 1st use of an ecig device..I saw an ad for White Cloud on my feed..checked out their website..best thing I ever did..after 6 months of those cig a likes I got a Vision Spinner with a Evod tank. Learned how to rewick that Evod..lol....4 yrs later here I am...got my hubby, daughter & son into Vaping just by Vaping....

My Reign Has Just Begun
Two years today.....:confetti::stars2::confetti:
Wow!!!!! Congrats on the vapeversaries!!!! Folks!!!!
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon_zpsyyhwt2sg.gif
clap_zpscnmvvuiq.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Woo Hoo - 2 years ago today I quit smoking cigarettes , thanks to vaping , will power and forums like these I was able to slay my 30+ year cigarette dragon!
I started out on the Mistic Bridge kit and liquids on a lark, to see if I could do it! I could! Then set my quit date, December 1,2014 and have now worked my way up to my Kanger NeBox, Sigeleis, ISticks, S-Body,sub Ω tanks, and many eliquids- and now I am waiting for my OBS Engine RTA and my Coil Master Kit and some wire to make my own coils.
I have been very lucky with winning several contests here in VU and wanted to thank all the generous vendors!
Who knew that quitting smoking cigarettes would be this much fun? Also thanks to VU forum staff and all the members that have been so kind, and helpful!
I am proud of myself, and my family is too!
Stay Strong and Vape On!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Woo Hoo - 2 years ago today I quit smoking cigarettes , thanks to vaping , will power and forums like these I was able to slay my 30+ year cigarette dragon!
I started out on the Mistic Bridge kit and liquids on a lark, to see if I could do it! I could! Then set my quit date, December 1,2014 and have now worked my way up to my Kanger NeBox, Sigeleis, ISticks, S-Body,sub Ω tanks, and many eliquids- and now I am waiting for my OBS Engine RTA and my Coil Master Kit and some wire to make my own coils.
I have been very lucky with winning several contests here in VU and wanted to thank all the generous vendors!
Who knew that quitting smoking cigarettes would be this much fun? Also thanks to VU forum staff and all the members that have been so kind, and helpful!
Stay Strong and Vape On!
:bunny: Congratulations! :confetti:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay Strong and Vape On!
Whoooooooooohooooooo Congrats!!
clapping_zpswx6n8lcy.gif

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn it, I mean well ... best intentions and all that. Every year I think, "I'm gonna post on the anniversary date this year!" But life gets complicated and adult humans get a little forgetful when they get busy .....

I have been vaping and cigarette-free since January 10, 2008.

lucky-seven_2642736.jpg

VU Sponsors