Become a Patron!

Celebs: Inspiring, behind closed doors, down to earth, or living a tortured hell.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I found this video of Jim Carrey and needed to share. Some Celebrities show us that they are just like us.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh hells yeah thery're just like us you bet.....we're all multi-millionaires with hordes of mindless twits who think we are brilliant because we played a sceintist in a movie once.....LOL or we are nice people because we saved a little girl from a terrorist attack in a movie.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
They may have the money, but what about what's in their mind and soul. I also saw two videos on what some movie rolls have done to actor's lives and personalities. Some rolls are so intense some actors have endless nightmares, find it hard to get out of the part or cause them to seek therapy. Some, even commit suicide. Had I not personally viewed these videos I wouldn't have posted here.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“I absolutely hate it. It’s the worst idea ever. First of all, why do people think rock stars know more than they do? That is the biggest fallacy in the world – if anything, we’re dumber. We’re not smarter than anybody else. I mean, why do you think we’re rock stars?”

Alice Cooper

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
marky%2Bmark%2Bquote.jpg

it takes a rare person to have that much money and admiration directed at them and still have any sense of reality..and most actors are not rare people, they are not good people they are not smart people, for the most part they are shockingly below average people. I mean just listen to them attempt to discuss politics which they feel compelled to force down the publics throat.....they are idiots...most high school kids have a better grasp or the world.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You know, it isn't just Actors I am referring to. It's anyone on this planet who has a talent. Talent that most of us lack. That doesn't make them better than we are, or smarter than we are. They are human. Despite what you think of anyone of any success, even in the corporate world.

Some Actors don't like what comes with the price of stardom. That's their problem just like we each have our own problems and issues. It's how they perceive themselves; holier than thou or just the average Joe who acts to pay bills; who used to live out of a van before success or the corporate woman who is CEO of a conglomeration, or someone climbing the ladder of success.

White, black, red or yellow, female, male or transgender. If talent has been bestowed upon them, they still go home at night, sometimes alone, sleep, shower and eat, just like us.

I started this thread to show the humane side or dark side of people of affluence and success.

You are the ONLY one who has commented on this, Pulse. Either you are extremely envious of those above your intellect and/or talent, or you are the whiny little child who didn't get a lollipop. Because if you DID get a lollipop, you'd feel so much more special than the other kids who didn't.

Chill.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, it isn't just Actors I am referring to. It's anyone on this planet who has a talent. Talent that most of us lack. That doesn't make them better than we are, or smarter than we are. They are human. Despite what you think of anyone of any success, even in the corporate world.

Some Actors don't like what comes with the price of stardom. That's their problem just like we each have our own problems and issues. It's how they perceive themselves; holier than thou or just the average Joe who acts to pay bills; who used to live out of a van before success or the corporate woman who is CEO of a conglomeration, or someone climbing the ladder of success.

White, black, red or yellow, female, male or transgender. If talent has been bestowed upon them, they still go home at night, sometimes alone, sleep, shower and eat, just like us.

I started this thread to show the humane side or dark side of people of affluence and success.

You are the ONLY one who has commented on this, Pulse. Either you are extremely envious of those above your intellect and/or talent, or you are the whiny little child who didn't get a lollipop. Because if you DID get a lollipop, you'd feel so much more special than the other kids who didn't.

Chill.
or ....you are a mindless twit who thinks shit films written by imbeciles,peformed by degenerate idiots. with story lines that apppeal to neanderthals is something that relates to you., and I think you're right....the American film industry is an international embarrasmment, the films made in this country are absolute crap, they are simpleminded trash that appeals to the most base and visceral parts of people..violence, fame or the adulation of the stupid, and banal boring sex..it is an intellectual , artistic and spiritual wasteland..you fit right in ...intellect..LOL..with thousands of years of collective human culture to draw upon and you like the drooling cretin that you are hold up hollywood as a bastion of intellect and talent...Hollywood's role is to dumbdown the population and you have proven their effectiveness at that.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Look, Pulse. Let's not air an argument over this. We each have our opinions. Free speech.

I will not dissect this any further. Enjoy your bubble as I will mine.

Good Night.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Trixy:) Some on here are not happy unless they are at their keyboards scrolling around for someone to troll, imposing on another's thread a view that turns things in a negative direction that was totally not the OP's intention, for the sake of dominance, in their own tortured hell, sorry that happened.

What a great clip you posted Trixy, I love John Carrey, he has suffered through major depression, and he opens up a little part of how he see's his depression, thank you for sharing that.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, it isn't just Actors I am referring to. It's anyone on this planet who has a talent. Talent that most of us lack.

Everyone has talent. Everyone has something they could teach to others. Everyone has the ability to be an expert at something. Talent isn't something special, it's available to everyone. Yes, some have rare abilities such as perfect pitch, but that hasn't stopped those without it from being excellent musicians. The problem with people is many never have the environment, guidance or encouragement to find their talents and develop them. That is the failing of the human race. The ability to act is great, but many can do it, just as many are fabulous musicians. People with talent should be admired for their talents and perseverance in developing it. But we also must keep in mind how much of life depends on luck. People worship and fantasize movie stars, musicians and athletes because what they do is entertaining and scalable. That's fine, it's their thing to do. Many don't like it and that's fine as well. But I certainly agree with Marky Mark.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Trixy:) Some on here are not happy unless they are at their keyboards scrolling around for someone to troll, imposing on another's thread a view that turns things in a negative direction that was totally not the OP's intention, for the sake of dominance, in their own tortured hell, sorry that happened.

What a great clip you posted Trixy, I love John Carrey, he has suffered through major depression, and he opens up a little part of how he see's his depression, thank you for sharing that.

1hybxy.jpg

VU Sponsors