Become a Patron!

Centurion issues

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm having several issues with my new mods. First it's supposed to recognize 18650 and 26650 and limit the wattage accordingly. With a fresh 26650, it'll only get me 75 watts. For a while, I was stuck at 68 watts. Second, it won't stay in temp control mod. I used ss and after holding the button or a few seconds, it switches over to wattage. Crazy thing is it that it worked fine the first time I built on it. Don't know what happened.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You may be hitting a Output Amperage Limit with your builds...much like the Cuboid...seems like most joytech/wismec devices have one thats pretty low on the bar. The second issue sounds like a connection issue somewhere.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I'm having several issues with my new mods. First it's supposed to recognize 18650 and 26650 and limit the wattage accordingly. With a fresh 26650, it'll only get me 75 watts. For a while, I was stuck at 68 watts. Second, it won't stay in temp control mod. I used ss and after holding the button or a few seconds, it switches over to wattage. Crazy thing is it that it worked fine the first time I built on it. Don't know what happened.
Okay, can you give us a little more info? What ohm is your current build? Which 26650 battery are you using?

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm using a .15 stainless steel now. My battery is the efest 26650 3500.

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of efest? Certain wraps are junk, the rest are decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I brought one from the battery guy here. He tested it and so far out had proven great. The battery these came with the mod is not too bad either.

VU Sponsors