Become a Patron!

Ceramic coil vs titanium coil

I'm new in vaping and loving it :))
I have istik pico with Melo III , my question Is about coil .. I don't want a resistance less than 0.5 ohm and love the TCR feature ( want a constant temprecure ) , the coils I can get for my atomizer with preferable features are ceramic coil 0.5 ohm and titanium coil also 0,5 ohm , my question is which one reaches the temperature faster ? And also cools down faster after using ( I guess the answer would be Ti) , and also which one is more suitable for a constant temp ?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm new in vaping and loving it :))
I have istik pico with Melo III , my question Is about coil .. I don't want a resistance less than 0.5 ohm and love the TCR feature ( want a constant temprecure ) , the coils I can get for my atomizer with preferable features are ceramic coil 0.5 ohm and titanium coil also 0,5 ohm , my question is which one reaches the temperature faster ? And also cools down faster after using ( I guess the answer would be Ti) , and also which one is more suitable for a constant temp ?
ceramic won't work with TC. TI is unsafe to use in watt mode. it depends what you are looking for really.

VU Sponsors