Become a Patron!

Cereal Killa Clone

TheKemist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I revisited with a real bottle of Cereal Killa last week and the second version posted on reddit isn't 100% but it is pretty damn close after a one-two week steep. Close enough for me to enjoy it plenty.

Inspired me to start making some variations, namely working on a lucky charms variation and a berry crunch variation. The Meringue/Yellow Cake is an awesome combination, a little AP or hazelnut really helps. The AP works really similarly to the hazelnut here, really it's just such a suble nuttiness that anything can really work.
Wasnt aware you had a variation of CK on reddit. Gonna need to do a search on the subreddit.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So the FW Hazelnut came earlier than expected today and I made up the revised version from the Reddit comment I posted.

Wow. Keep in mind that I have not actually tried Cereal Killa. I've smelled it though, that's it. I cannot comment on how close it is but going off Botboy's comment, it must be really close.

I made this stuff, heat steeped it for an hour, gave it a really good shaking, and just.. oh man. It is Fruit Loops. That's all I can really say. It is Fruit Loops and it is absolutely delicious. If you guys want a clone of Cereal Killa I would bet money that recipe is it. Again, the recipe is:

• FW Hazelnut 2%
  • FA Meringue 2%
  • FA Bergamot 1.5%
  • FA Orange 1%
  • CAP Sweet Tangerine (V1) 1%
  • FE Lemon 3%
  • FW Yellow Cake 2%
The Meringue, Bergamot (careful with measuring this stuff, it can be really overpowering if you mess it up), and Yellow Cake give it a good citrus/cereal base. The Orange and Sweet Tangerine give it the rest of the citrus notes. The Lemon is.. well it is THE lemon. Buy some and smell it. Smells like Fruit Loops or those Lemonhead candies. The Hazelnut mixes well with some creamy notes in the Meringue and Yellow Cake and give it that subtle milky-ness.

FE Lemon must be bought from ecigExpress as it is their own line. I believe you can get all of the other ingredients from there as well except for Bergamot and Sweet Tangerine - I got those from RTS. Well worth having to make two seperate orders.

All credit for the recipe goes to jackster from Reddit and those who helped him nail down the key ingredients. They really knocked it out of the park here.
Now is this Cereal Killa clone a 2 week steep time, or can that be cut with a crock pot? I always have the hardest time waiting on things.....:)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now is this Cereal Killa clone a 2 week steep time, or can that be cut with a crock pot? I always have the hardest time waiting on things.....:)
It could probably be cut but I don't usually speed steep. 1-2 weeks on a shelf and this is great for me.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anybody have a good substitute for the FE lemon? It's made in China and I refuse to use Chinese flavoring.

I'm pretty sure that flavoring is made by a Russian company that specializes in food flavorings. I just rebuilt my PC so I can't find the links to their site right now.

I'm pretty sure that flavoring is made by a Russian company that specializes in food flavorings. I just rebuilt my PC so I can't find the links to their site right now.
I was on their site and it said FE Lemon is made in China. :(
I'm just going to try what someone had posted earlier, it's a mix of TFA and CAP flavoring.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From CJ

I can confirm 1% TFA Lemon + 2% Cap Lemon Sicily is almost if not identical. I use it over the FE Lemon.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was on their site and it said FE Lemon is made in China. :(
I'm just going to try what someone had posted earlier, it's a mix of TFA and CAP flavoring.

Yes FE Lemon is made in China! It is very good and has more staying power than TFA Lemon or FA Lemon Sycily!

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the cereal killa clone but it was lacking (Not enough of that fruit loop taste). I ended up adding a bit more to the original recipe and it came out very good. I Ended up making a "Cerealstone" Base to experiment with, and added from that.

Cerealstone Base:
---------------------------
2ml - Yellow Cake (FW)
2ml - Meringue (FA)
2ml - Hazelnut (FW)
1ml - Fresh Cream (FA)

My Version of Cerealstone:
----------------------------------------
7-8% - Cerealstone Base (Tastes Slightly better at 8%)
2.5% - Lemon (FE)
1% - Sweet Tangering (Cap)
1% - Bergamot (FA)
2% - Orange (FA)
.75% - Raspberry (FA)
.75% - Cherry (FA)

You could Just add the Raspberry and Cherry to the original recipe and lower FE Lemon by .5% as well.

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the cereal killa clone but it was lacking (Not enough of that fruit loop taste). I ended up adding a bit more to the original recipe and it came out very good. I Ended up making a "Cerealstone" Base to experiment with, and added from that.

Cerealstone Base:
---------------------------
2ml - Yellow Cake (FW)
2ml - Meringue (FA)
2ml - Hazelnut (FW)
1ml - Fresh Cream (FA)

My Version of Cerealstone:
----------------------------------------
7-8% - Cerealstone Base (Tastes Slightly better at 8%)
2.5% - Lemon (FE)
1% - Sweet Tangering (Cap)
1% - Bergamot (FA)
2% - Orange (FA)
.75% - Raspberry (FA)
.75% - Cherry (FA)

You could Just add the Raspberry and Cherry to the original recipe and lower FE Lemon by .5% as well.
And also the Fresh Cream if you like.

SpiderMonkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Davesnothear....whats ur PG/VG ratio? I have ordered cereal killer from 9south and have had a few drops of looper as a reference and just received the last ingredients for this mix. Mixed it up friday night and will steep for a week or two. But tried some tonight and its almost spot on to looper. Wont have the real cereal killer till tomorrow and might need to let that bottle steep a few as well. 90VG/10VG at 4 mg is cereal killer. It does seem to maybe need a little cherry or something.

SpiderMonkey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On second dripping (cant help myself,lol) this could def pass as a perfect fruity pebbles in a bowl of sweet milk....A.K.A-cereal stones haha.
I let my taste tester (fiance) taste it and now I am off to the store for some......Fruity pebbles.

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Davesnothear....whats ur PG/VG ratio? I have ordered cereal killer from 9south and have had a few drops of looper as a reference and just received the last ingredients for this mix. Mixed it up friday night and will steep for a week or two. But tried some tonight and its almost spot on to looper. Wont have the real cereal killer till tomorrow and might need to let that bottle steep a few as well. 90VG/10VG at 4 mg is cereal killer. It does seem to maybe need a little cherry or something.

I like all my juices at 70vg (Good enough for dripping and tanks). A little Raspberry and Cherry definately add a good kick to it. You could add .5 of both or .75 for more of a fruit kick. I have never had cereal killer myself but have had other cereal vapes (Coval crunchberry is my fave and charlie noble's treasure island was the worse). You could speed steep it in some hot water bath's for about an hour with shaking in between.

Going to have to hit this recipe up. I have been killing Rip's Rainbow Nuggets like it's going out of style! I have never had the OG cereal killa but am going to give it a shot. Rips RN is spectacular and I can't get enough. Has anyone tried his line out?

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to have to hit this recipe up. I have been killing Rip's Rainbow Nuggets like it's going out of style! I have never had the OG cereal killa but am going to give it a shot. Rips RN is spectacular and I can't get enough. Has anyone tried his line out?
Sure have, that shits amazing lol, I'm hooked on his blueberry custard, give it a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure have, that shits amazing lol, I'm hooked on his blueberry custard, give it a try!

Lol I've had that as well... Just the RN keep pulling me back! Got a small bottle of the blueberry custard and it was good, but nothing like the RN. Does it compare to the Cereal Killa in any way?

Last edited:

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never had the cereal killa

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Try "JUS" by Slurp sold by Indy E Cig. One of their local guys sells it for about eighteen bones. It has been the most popular Fruity Pebbles down here in the SouthEast for the last year.

Heavy on the Milky Taste and light on the fruit. Tastes more like the Milk with the Fruit flavors and not the actual nuggets.

I would love for someone to tell me what could possibly be in this one.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As an aside, that app looks like a great way to manage to manage recipes. Too bad that my phone is full.

we have a store in indy 812 vapes i make all juice in house and i make a cereal krack thats to die for.we have the original cereal killer { and also know the owner personally 9 south} 9 of of 10 prefer our brand

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
we have a store in indy 812 vapes i make all juice in house and i make a cereal krack thats to die for.we have the original cereal killer { and also know the owner personally 9 south} 9 of of 10 prefer our brand

So are you sharing recipes or just...? I never tried Cereal Killa , does it taste like lemon? That is one thing I can't stand about some cereal recipes and why I have been favoring JUS until I can figure out a recipe.

Last edited:

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this.
c6cb95b996035585062f1c4f093c3c98.jpg

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Anyone nailed this receipe down yet
Hello I have tried this recipe and I can tell you that it is not good at all. You end up with a flavor similar to orange ticktacks. The serial stone recipe however is absolutely fantastic tho! I have used this serial stone in many of my recipes with great results.

RT's Rainbow Nuggets clone recipe:
This recipe must be layered with flavor bases you create yourself.

Vanilla custard base:
vanilla custard (tfa)10%
Yellow cake (fw)7%
DX Bavarian cream (tfa)4%
Sweet cream (tfa) 4%

Vanilla bean ice cream base:
Ice cream (cap)6%
Vanilla custard (tfa)3%
Vienna cream (tfa)1.5%
French vanilla (tfa)1.5%
Malted milk (tfa)1.5%
Cheesecake (cap)1%

Serial stone:
Yellow cake (fw) 2mls
Meringue (fa) 2mls
Hazel nut (fw) 2mls
Fresh cream (fa) 1mls
Honey circles (tfa) 2mls

Rainbow nuggets clone:
Vanilla custard base 7%
Vanilla bean ice cream base 7%
Serial stone 8%
Fruity flakes (tfa)3-5%

I'd like to throw my version out here for you guys to enjoy. I'm going to mix some up with the hazelnut, but with my recipe, I did not use it. I would suspect that the AP tricks my taste buds into thinking it's more creamy, without the cream. Keep in mind that the real Cereal Killa is sold at a 90VG/10PG ratio, with 4mg nic, so it's important to keep the percentages right when you mix this, in order to get a good experience. I have tasted the real deal, and I'd say it's about 90% there.
  • FA Meringue - 3%
  • FE Lemon - 2%
  • FA Orange - 1%
  • FW Yellow Cake - 1.5%
  • CAP Tangerine - 0.9%
  • FA Bergamot - 0.5%
  • TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5% - 0.4%
I'm still trying to get the "milky" aftertaste, and am going to try with some various FA creams (Catalan, Fresh, Vienna) in a few. I find that this tastes great as a "shake & vape", but really tastes fantastic after a few days, or a few hours in the heated UC.
Is the TFA AP at 5% or .4% in this recipe? Would have to mix it up wrong. Looking forward to ordering these flavors and giving this a try. Thanks!......My bad. I see that it is at .4%!!! Thanks though!

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello I have tried this recipe and I can tell you that it is not good at all. You end up with a flavor similar to orange ticktacks. The serial stone recipe however is absolutely fantastic tho! I have used this serial stone in many of my recipes with great results.

RT's Rainbow Nuggets clone recipe:
This recipe must be layered with flavor bases you create yourself.

Vanilla custard base:
vanilla custard (tfa)10%
Yellow cake (fw)7%
DX Bavarian cream (tfa)4%
Sweet cream (tfa) 4%

Vanilla bean ice cream base:
Ice cream (cap)6%
Vanilla custard (tfa)3%
Vienna cream (tfa)1.5%
French vanilla (tfa)1.5%
Malted milk (tfa)1.5%
Cheesecake (cap)1%

Serial stone:
Yellow cake (fw) 2mls
Meringue (fa) 2mls
Hazel nut (fw) 2mls
Fresh cream (fa) 1mls
Honey circles (tfa) 2mls

Rainbow nuggets clone:
Vanilla custard base 7%
Vanilla bean ice cream base 7%
Serial stone 8%
Fruity flakes (tfa)3-5%
May i know how to use the base given above?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors