Become a Patron!

cereal milk base

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you guys use to make a sweet creamy milk for cereal mixes?
I have tried alot of different creams and just can't get the milk down. I'm not looking for milk with my cereal I am looking for cereal with my milk. Lol. I want the sweet milk out front with berry crunch cereal behind. Like the milk from teleos.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you can get a 'dairy milk' that TFA makes at any of the usual flavor suppliers> i would add sweetener and maybe experiment with some cremes added to this milk base and then add your fruit etc and see what you get.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea don't have the milk. Didn't know if someone had a good combo of creams for a milk base

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
Try some TFA Sweet Cream and TFA Milk. Use about 3 Parts Sweet cream to 1 Part Milk to start, then adjust as you see fit. To this you can experiment by adding small amounts of custard, graham cracker, cookie, yellow cake, cheese cake, various creams...........all kinds of things or combinations to round it out to your liking. TPA Fruit Rings and FA Mad Fruit together, but not too much of either make a nice fruit loop kind of taste to add to your base.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried all kinds of different mixes just can't get the milk down. Been searching the Web for a milk base but can't find anything

disco180

Member For 4 Years
In order to get a milk base you have to use creams that don't have flavors in them...Like

Whipped Cream (TPA)
Fresh Cream (FA)
Greek Yogurt (TPA)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a combo of TFA Malted Milk, TFA DX Bavarian Cream (though these two add sweetness as well, like cereal sitting in milk), and FA Fresh Cream - you'll have to play with them to find your happy spot.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
The Greek Yogurt adds a dairy note to creams :) and mouth fullness without adding any sweetness or flavor

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't have yogurt. Will have to get it next time. I have been working with malted milk, Bavarian cream, fresh cream, whipped cream, vienna cream and a few others just can't get it down

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In order to get a milk base you have to use creams that don't have flavors in them...Like

Whipped Cream (TPA)
Fresh Cream (FA)
Greek Yogurt (TPA)

Care to share what percentages you use on those? I have also found that using about 0.5% marzipan gives it a great powdered sugar flavor. I just mixed this up yesterday so we will see how it steeps. So far it seems like I could possibly add a little more marzipan. I was using a cereal killa clone that I found, not fruit circles.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not just a base but Cereal Milk FTC is delicious steeped, worth checking out to borrow from the recipe. I don't make batches of less than 60ml of it anymore, ADV fo sho. 12 ingredients and tastes best after a few days, so make lots. My first two batches I forgot the caramel and still came back to it, so if it's too sweet you can notch that down. I think it makes it vapeable days sooner with caramel though. Currently enjoying the Berry Crunch version, didn't like the biscuit version as much.

Last edited:

disco180

Member For 4 Years
Care to share what percentages you use on those? I have also found that using about 0.5% marzipan gives it a great powdered sugar flavor. I just mixed this up yesterday so we will see how it steeps. So far it seems like I could possibly add a little more marzipan. I was using a cereal killa clone that I found, not fruit circles.

Whipped Cream 3%
Fresh Cream 1-2%
TFA Greek Yogurt I don't use myself because of the Big D word. But you have to find your sweet spot I would add Marzipan to Fresh Cream & Whipped Cream to give it a smooth sweet taste.

Just guessing but using the Mothers Milk Clone Recipes floating around and take out all the fruit flavors should yield you a good Milk base also

Trial & Error

disco180

Member For 4 Years
Not just a base but Cereal Milk FTC is delicious steeped, worth checking out to borrow from the recipe. I don't make batches of less than 60ml of it anymore, ADV fo sho. 12 ingredients and tastes best after a few days, so make lots. My first two batches I forgot the caramel and still came back to it, so if it's too sweet you can notch that down. I think it makes it vapeable days sooner with caramel though. Currently enjoying the Berry Crunch version, didn't like the biscuit version as much.

I have to agree I love the Cereal Milk FTC recipe

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks I appreciate it :) I thought that tfa greek yogurt was "safe" but that fw was in question and fa is definitely not "safe". Fa is supposed to have a new version coming out here soon.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have most of the ingredients but am missing tfa strawberry ripe, tfa graham cracker and fw hazelnut. I can replace them with fa strawberry, cap graham cracker and fa hazelnut. Do you think that would work? And should I keep the % the same?

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I appreciate it :) I thought that tfa greek yogurt was "safe" but that fw was in question and fa is definitely not "safe". Fa is supposed to have a new version coming out here soon.
In case you didn't know, when in doubt for TPA you can refer to the "list" links on the TPA ingredient resource page

Greek Yogurt I only see butyric acid, no acetoin or acetyl propionyl. Never vaped it but my personal policy is to vape this kind of thing <6% for taste and <4% for guilt-free ADV, I had to draw the line somewhere idk we need more science.

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have also found that using about 0.5% marzipan gives it a great powdered sugar flavor. I just mixed this up yesterday so we will see how it steeps. So far it seems like I could possibly add a little more marzipan. I was using a cereal killa clone that I found, not fruit circles.
I've never tried marzipan in a cereal mix, but FA meringue definitely adds a powdered sugar flavor to my taste--it even smells like that frosty stuff on sugared cereal. And I think it does something for the milk side of things, too. It's a mysterious little many-purpose item, that fa meringue! I really like it. Can you tell?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have most of the ingredients but am missing tfa strawberry ripe, tfa graham cracker and fw hazelnut. I can replace them with fa strawberry, cap graham cracker and fa hazelnut. Do you think that would work? And should I keep the % the same?
Would this work for the Cereal milk for the above recipe?

VU Sponsors