Become a Patron!

Chain vaping for long amounts of times ?

McNuggetLover

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it bad that I chain vape for like 15 mins straight . I sub ohm 6 mg but don't feel the nicotine buzz unless I chain vape a lot . But does anyone else chain vape for long amounts of time ?

Severs

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How much I vape tends to depend on my mood. If I'm bored, I'll vape a good bit. If my hands are busy, like I'm playing a game, I tend to vape less. If I'm stressed I vape a ton. If I'm drinking, look out I'm using up a lot of juice. I make my juice at 6mg, any more than that and I'm askin for a sore throat.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it bad that I chain vape for like 15 mins straight . I sub ohm 6 mg but don't feel the nicotine buzz unless I chain vape a lot . But does anyone else chain vape for long amounts of time ?

I used to chain vape when I first quit smoking and it never hurt me. All I was concerned about was staying off cigs. It worked, it's been over 4 years now :). I don't chain vape these days.

Roughly how many ml of juice do you use a day?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I chain vape occasionally for way longer. However, I switch the eJuice around, in order to avoid "vapor's tongue". The only thing to pay attention to, is when you're getting a head ache. That's usually a sign of too much nicotine consumption.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I chain vape 6-8 hours a day sub ohm. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and take a few hits. My only symptom is I feel like I drank coffee all day.

McNuggetLover

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used to chain vape when I first quit smoking and it never hurt me. All I was concerned about was staying off cigs. It worked, it's been over 4 years now :). I don't chain vape these days.

Roughly how many ml of juice do you use a day?

Probably about 5 ml a day.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IMO, you've got nothing to worry about. There are people who vape 20 ml a day of 3 mg juice. As long as you're not getting nic sick, and you would know it if you were, vape on.
20 mils?
Try again!
30 or more mils a day....

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude theres some days I do nothing but sit at home and watch TV and chain vape all day long. Like literally Ill have a mod in my hand 3/4s of the day and the rest of the time its right next to me. I definitely get nicotine sick sometimes from it (even though I only vape 3mg), and I know it cant be "good" for me, but whatever, its just a habit at this point if Im at home with nothing to do.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like just for example, today I sat at home doin nothin, and I killed off a full Boreas, 2 full Allerias, full Moonshot, full Diablo, half full Herakles +, and then dripped quite a bit.

McNuggetLover

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude theres some days I do nothing but sit at home and watch TV and chain vape all day long. Like literally Ill have a mod in my hand 3/4s of the day and the rest of the time its right next to me. I definitely get nicotine sick sometimes from it (even though I only vape 3mg), and I know it cant be "good" for me, but whatever, its just a habit at this point if Im at home with nothing to do.
Yea when I'm bored and not doing anything I'll simply sit and vape for long amounts of times . I have gotten nic sick a few times ((feels like a aweful hangover )) but I barley get sick anymore . It's something for me to do.

VU Sponsors