1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Challenge: What pissed you off today??

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by f1r3b1rd, Dec 6, 2019.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    If it’s the secret groups>> then hopefully die out ....the world keeps spinning and nobody cares, except the ball ticklers in said secret groups perhaps?

actually this is going to be my one today ...secret groups you can’t even find them to join? ....erm nice business model turd muncher

....then out comes someone from said group <we have something yooooou don’t> followed by that very same handcheck picture in as many places as possible ... ok cool “that’s nice• .......<sigh> you are the semen that made it, haven't we grown past school years?

swear to god FB drives me nuts with that sort of activity, even spills out to this forum when they haven’t filled their cup of narcissism for the day on that platform...you know who you are ...Bazinga or some other stupid phrase when you enter a sale page like “It’s ok peeps I’m here to save the day” ...what?! who even are you?, look just fuck off you silly insignificant like button chaser, go hump someone else’s leg, there’s a queue formed why do you get to jump it ?!

actually one of the things I like and respect about this forum people bring you back down to earth from orbit pretty damn quick, save people from grand illusions of self importance and put you on your arse if needed.

erm....don’t use it then I hear you say

I know right, if I could get some of the gear from shops that’s only available via FB I wouldn’t be on there, don’t care for the platform particularly, think it’s fucking awful for actually feeling part of something ...good for shouting into the sea of nothingness and feeding egos though

friends and family ok I guess I’ll give it a pass on that...ahh feel better now

2. VapeJunkie

VapeJunkie Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Ha Ha Ha..... NO! Can barely do it for my mother.... But I feel your pain and sympathize....

kross8 and Anibird like this.
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:

4. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Bitch at work pissed me off. All goddamn day.

MrMeowgi, Letitia9, ccrules and 2 others like this.
  5. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    .:xD::xD::xD:noooooo hahaha you know that’s my nemesis ear worm dammit

secretly you enjoyed that just a bit though :giggle::giggle:

what do say??

6. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anibird, MrMeowgi, Letitia9 and 2 others like this.
  7. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Clogged toilet from toddler throwing baby wipes in. Told him not to flush. He bolts and flushes the toilet again... bathroom flooded... I get blamed for not keeping a better eye on him.

UncleRJ, VapeJunkie and KingPin! like this.
  8. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I do not FB, Tweet or the like.
    Enough real drama in the world without seeking fake drama..

VapeJunkie and Rhianne like this.
  9. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    What pissed me off today..
    So far, a xmas gift for the wife was said to be delivered by amazon. They has picture ofnit on the porch, but it was a close up and I cant determine by the pic alone that it's my porch. Either way, the gift is not here. Either I got porch pirated or it was delivered to the wrong house.
    :cuss2:

10. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    That absolutely sucks. I hope they'll help you figure something out. What a time to have that happen! :gaah:

VapeJunkie likes this.
  11. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Refund... itll take 5 days for thr refund to hit. They dont have any more of that item in stock either.

They can kiss my crippled ass.

VapeJunkie, KingPin! and MrMeowgi like this.
  12. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Can't like that.

13. Amber Petti

Amber Petti Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I’m so sorry! That sucks so bad!

VapeJunkie likes this.
  14. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    you know a like in here feels bad but we lack other options so know I mean it as an acknowledgment of rage or something instead mate

need one of those glitter bombs if it was a thieving bastard

15. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Those are awesome!+

VapeJunkie likes this.
  16. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    don’t see much of that really strangely well least I don’t but then avoid such groups :)

VapeJunkie likes this.
  17. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Well, it’s annoying but had a good outcome. I ordered about ten boxes of coils for my tanks to put in a stash.
    They were listed as delivered but not there. Finally I found an open bag from Element with my coils in it in front of my door!

I guess no one else in my building vapes!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    VapeJunkie and KingPin! like this.
  18. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Motherfuckin life is what pissed me off today. Well work, but fuck man. I can't do everybody's fuckin job

19. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Dead people do not get pissed off.
    So getting pissed off can be a good thing?

Anibird, VapeJunkie, Rhianne and 2 others like this.
  20. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Very true. If I wasn't coming down with I think the flu today may not have been as bad.

21. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    yeah that always kind of makes ones edge closer.
    Hope it is not the flu.

And thinking on moral self righteousness...
    It seems the more one is outraged the more devout they are in their political party, religion, etc.

KingPin!, Anibird, VapeJunkie and 3 others like this.
  22. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I can be a completely unreasonable person when I am sick. Family knows to just leave me alone unless they just can't avoid it.

Sorry the world got on your nerves today Catman. Hope you feel better soon. Rest if you can.

23. VapeJunkie

Blog Posts:
    I feel exactly the same... Hard to express you agree and feel for the person when the only option is to like something or possibly sidetrack a thread with possible support on a thread meant to air out grievances... Please don't take a like I give as me liking your situation. I'm sure it is just a simple mistake by the mailman leaving your package on the wrong porch. If you are anything like me, you don't know your neighbors, so random acts of kindness like returning your stuff to you may not happen. I envy those that get to know their neighbors, I just normally keep to myself.

If by chance it was a pirated package, a glitter bomb would be amazing for the next clown...

f1r3b1rd, KingPin! and Anibird like this.
  24. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Simply life.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  25. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Having to work on a Saturday to be able to take off next Thursday. Not even the same pay period. I'll take overtime this week to miss a day next week. Kinda Fuckin dumb in my opinion. But I'm no business man.

26. ccrules

ccrules Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    remember those days-don't miss them do miss the paychecks though

Rhianne, MrMeowgi and VapeJunkie like this.
  27. ccrules

ccrules Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    the new spam on this site-so many idiots out there

28. VapeJunkie

Blog Posts:
    You know what really burns my ass other than a flame waist high? When people in general pluck your last nerve and can't get the hint to screw off.... I swear some people like to live dangerously....

[​IMG]

29. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    LOL!!! There's never been anybody too big for Carl to tangle with! We have a few on here like Carl!!! Oh Jeez that is funny.

30. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    May I ask who Carl is? Or is it a general name for a dickhead?

VapeJunkie likes this.
  31. VapeJunkie

Blog Posts:
    This should explain it for you.... Well the origin of Carl anyways.... has ballooned big time since then... lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Rhianne likes this.
  32. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    I’m dealing with a grade A asshole like that offline. My fist wants to connect with his face, but my dh keeps reminding me that I don’t want to go to jail because of this guy.

Anibird and VapeJunkie like this.
  33. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Put a box on your porch with every side but the bottom coated in Superglue.

34. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I order my writing Ink from China because they make Really Good Ink.

I received my package of one 30 Ml bottle each of Black, Blue and Red Ink.

The Black Ink leaked.........

35. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    My hubs was in the AF, maybe Carl happened to the army since they mentioned grunts. My sheltered upbringing is getting in my way! :growl: :twitchy cat tail:

Anibird and VapeJunkie like this.
  36. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I recall dilbert having trouble controlling the fist of death too :)

VapeJunkie, Rhianne and Anibird like this.
  37. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Use tanglefoot spray.

38. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Something that would piss most off.
    I had to go to Wally world and such today... Wife forgot stuff...
    I was pretty happy though just chuckling at the Christmas shopping zombies.
    Panic filled zombie eyes and stumbling gait... :)

to me it was really no worse than a usual Saturday at Wally World.

Rhianne likes this.
  39. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    Is that Walmart? I don’t shop there. It’s easier for me to shop locally or to buy online. Most stores don’t have stuff I’d like.

Yes the zombie population is amusing to watch. And then they like to post on YT about being woke!

40. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    There is such a thing?

41. f1r3b1rd

Blog Posts:
    Amazingly, this stolen gift magically showed up today..

KingPin!, Jinx'd, VapeJunkie and 5 others like this.
  42. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
  43. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I live in a rural area Wally World is pretty much it. Ohh we have a few other places if I want to pay 30-50% more for the same item.
    I buy cat food, canned goods and such at Wally World and all my Meats and fresh veggies at Krogers.
    A jar of my jam is ~$3.20 at WW and ~3.89 at Krogers. Similar price increase on other items. And Yes I use a Kroger card.
    sometimes sale items are cheaper at Krogers and I buy them there.
    Krogers is always packed, don't think they are going out of business.

And those dollar General stores are ripoffs.

KingPin!, VapeJunkie and Rhianne like this.
  44. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    Hopefully it was unmolested.

VapeJunkie, Rhianne and Huckleberried like this.
  45. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    May well have been mis-delivered and an honest person got it. There are still a few of those around.

KingPin!, VapeJunkie and Rhianne like this.
  46. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    Same here, except no Kroger. I wish. We have Food Lion instead, and a small local grocery store. Sometimes it's good to buy from the local folks, when it makes financial sense. Their produce and meats are so much better than WM.

kross8 and VapeJunkie like this.
  47. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Ohh I hit the local produce stands in season and such.
    We have a small country store down the hill I usually buy my bread there. They do not sell milk!

Rhianne likes this.
  48. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    There isn’t a Walmart near me, so it’s easier to shop nearby. There are hardly any parking spots near my house too, so if we drive we have to plan it beforehand. Real drag!
    I’m getting some meat from a Local Harvest place I found thru the Westin Price website. It’s not much more than places round here and they shlep it to my door.

There used to be real places that sold stuff for 99 cents, but they all closed up around here. Good while it lasted, though.

49. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I buy some stuff at dollar tree. Plastic clothes hangers plastic storage tubs and such.

Rhianne likes this.
  50. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    They don’t have the big Dollar stores here, but they used to have small places selling stuff. Like one year I bought a lot of pretty nice Christmas decorations. 99 cents each was a good price, imho.

I try to reuse stuff as much as I can. I’ve been getting trash bags at eBay for a decent price, though.
    I’m pretty thrifty, which is why I admire you frugalness. :hug:

The Cromwell likes this.