Become a Patron!

Challenge: What pissed you off today??

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a major coughing spell yesterday, that lasted half the night. SOMEONE was cooking with cayenne, forgetting that it does that to me. Very weird, because it wasn't always this way. Today, I wake up with chest hurting, still coughing, all stuffy and shit. Very frustrating.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They don’t have the big Dollar stores here, but they used to have small places selling stuff. Like one year I bought a lot of pretty nice Christmas decorations. 99 cents each was a good price, imho.

I try to reuse stuff as much as I can. I’ve been getting trash bags at eBay for a decent price, though.
I’m pretty thrifty, which is why I admire you frugalness. :hug:

I am just following the lead of big business. Cut costs where I can.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a major coughing spell yesterday, that lasted half the night. SOMEONE was cooking with cayenne, forgetting that it does that to me. Very weird, because it wasn't always this way. Today, I wake up with chest hurting, still coughing, all stuffy and shit. Very frustrating.
I hope you properly rewarded that 'someone' :)
A lump of coal might work?
Glad you are better.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve been DIYing for a while now, but during bans I went crazy buying juice since my state was going under the hammer.

So I thought I’d break out a pre made bottle. The freaking thing won’t open at all. I attacked it with tools and still can’t open it. If my window was open, I’d have chucked it out.

Last edited:

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been DIYing for a while now, but during band I went crazy buying juice since my state was going under the hammer.

So I thought I’d break out a pre made bottle. The freaking thing won’t open at all. I attacked it with tools and still can’t open it. If my window was open, I’d have chucked it out.
sometimes use heavy duty wire cutters and cut/tear off the top. then transfer to another bottle. once used an ice pick--haven't had a bottle I couldn't get into--yet--

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
sometimes use heavy duty wire cutters and cut/tear off the top. then transfer to another bottle. once used an ice pick--haven't had a bottle I couldn't get into--yet--

I should send you mine! Sheesh, I’ll have to break out tools. If I wasn’t mixing my own, I’d have been really pissed off.
It happened a few times with 10ml flavor bottles. Thanks, China. We appreciate the crappy goods!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Can't like that post. Sounds excruciating. Capsaicin gets airborne, eh? I'm so sorry! Hope you're feeling better now.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do not like this. Not one little bit.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I live in a rural area Wally World is pretty much it. Ohh we have a few other places if I want to pay 30-50% more for the same item.
I buy cat food, canned goods and such at Wally World and all my Meats and fresh veggies at Krogers.
A jar of my jam is ~$3.20 at WW and ~3.89 at Krogers. Similar price increase on other items. And Yes I use a Kroger card.
sometimes sale items are cheaper at Krogers and I buy them there.
Krogers is always packed, don't think they are going out of business.

And those dollar General stores are ripoffs.

i get my cat food n canned goods from walmart too, but online, so it's delivered to my door.
i don't have the problems others report.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today it's realizing that I'm missing a lot of good conversation here on VU with all this work. So fucking tired of Nutcracker. Not feeling like part of the group anymore. Oh well life sucks.
And I've been feeling like stepping back because of all the conversations. Getting burned out on all the non vape related stuff. But when you've been vaping a while and find what you like it gets kinda boring.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
. Not feeling like part of the group anymore. Oh well life sucks.
What group, man? You're family, dammit. I feel like this a lot of the time because of my work schedule and breaks are so brief there's barely time to sign in. When I play catch up, most are gone to bed, but I still enjoy everyone's posts. You're always with us, we're always with you.

And I've been feeling like stepping back because of all the conversations. Getting burned out on all the non vape related stuff. But when you've been vaping a while and find what you like it gets kinda boring.
I understand burn out, or whatever it might be called. I think this is pretty normal. I've had these spells, myself. Content in your vape life is a good place to be, but, yeah... then what? That's when I just sit and read stuff that I've never participated in. Like being a lurker, lol.

If you take a step back, don't take too many. :sad:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I feel the same way- :sad:
All day and all night- every thread-
I get it that some people are lonely and their life sux, but geez already!
On vape threads- they should be mainly talking about vaping!
Yes some vape threads get some chatter, that is to be expected- but some here take that chatter to the next level of derailing!

:hug:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What group, man? You're family, dammit. I feel like this a lot of the time because of my work schedule and breaks are so brief there's barely time to sign in. When I play catch up, most are gone to bed, but I still enjoy everyone's posts. You're always with us, we're always with you.

I understand burn out, or whatever it might be called. I think this is pretty normal. I've had these spells, myself. Content in your vape life is a good place to be, but, yeah... then what? That's when I just sit and read stuff that I've never participated in. Like being a lurker, lol.

It wouldn't be far enough back that I'm not here. Hell I've tried to not look at Vu. I can't not look. Yall are my only friends cuz non virtual people suck most times.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is ongoing throughout the holiday season and not exclusive to today.

Christmas shoppers and Christmas traffic near shopping centers.

I just want to buy groceries, dammit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On the other side of the coin. I am here for the random conversations. I am totally over the VAS and not knowledgeable about the new pods and such to offer advise on them..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On the other side of the coin. I am here for the random conversations. I am totally over the VAS and not knowledgeable about the new pods and such to offer advise on them..
Roger that! Feel like a dinosaur in the vaoe world. I can help where I can, but I'm lost on pods and a fair portion of the 2019 vape world.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing that pisses me off is that so many vapers are still totally unaware of what is scheduled to happen next May to vaping..
All the flavor bans and such are just a distraction compared to the Deeming Regs.

I may not know which pod is best, but do work to stay current on Deeming and vaping laws.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it was well over a year ago that I, too, realized I was a vape dinosaur

But, I still enjoy socializing on VU, and still know a thing or two about vaping in general and can make real contributions in areas I do know about

DIY, squonking, etc

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seemed pretty dead on to me...

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks Huck. Means a lot. Been feeling down and depressed lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is ongoing throughout the holiday season and not exclusive to today.

Christmas shoppers and Christmas traffic near shopping centers.

I just want to buy groceries, dammit.

Glad to see your still alive.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mother fucking parking ticket for being too close to a fire hydrant. Mother fucker first off there is no indication that there is a hydrant there. No red curbs or sign. Second of all because I do have a partial brain and can see the damn thing with out that shit I backed clear of it. Fuck you city of Houston for the $110 fucking gift.

Another damn thing to keep me depressed. Even the city hates me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mother fucking parking ticket for being too close to a fire hydrant. Mother fucker first off there is no indication that there is a hydrant there. No red curbs or sign. Second of all because I do have a partial brain and can see the damn thing with out that shit I backed clear of it. Fuck you city of Houston for the $110 fucking gift.

That happened just now? Oh Jeez, unbelievable. Why would some asshole do that?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

We love you Don :fyi:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How about this one : rentacop at emergency room just confiscated my mod or would not let me come with my neighbor who needs ER care

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry you're down Don. Are they going to give it back Lucy? Hope both of you have better days soon.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still serious :bs: though

VU Sponsors