https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also dumb as fuck to not know real capers have rigs stashed all over their person
That hospital needs jesus ... and a real caper education

Hope your neighbor is ok

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kitties to the rescue!???
If I could get one of them to lay down behind me, that'd be awesome. Back, neck and right shoulder are acting stupid since Friday morning. I'll be fine til tomorrow. I'm in my jammies. Oh, I could go to Walmart.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I could get one of them to lay down behind me, that'd be awesome. Back, neck and right shoulder are acting stupid since Friday morning. I'll be fine til tomorrow. I'm in my jammies. Oh, I could go to Walmart.

This close to xmas... lord have mercy on your soul

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i lucked out with my kits.
i was trying to think of a way to train them
to sleep on my legs at night.
they decided to do that by themselves,
so we are all comfy all night long.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Mother fucking parking ticket for being too close to a fire hydrant. Mother fucker first off there is no indication that there is a hydrant there. No red curbs or sign. Second of all because I do have a partial brain and can see the damn thing with out that shit I backed clear of it. Fuck you city of Houston for the $110 fucking gift.

Another damn thing to keep me depressed. Even the city hates me.

See this is exactly why I stopped posting in this thread lately.... This is a true grievance that deserves it's respect. I can rather follow suit and say how sorry I am to hear of such and trash the asshole meter maids, or I can leave a like to acknowledge this for the post it was intended and still feel like the rest of you. Just sucks it's a no win situation. If you like it (you're seen as heartless) and if you don't kind of takes away from this being a challenge.

Either way I feel for you DonBaldy and hope Santa shits down his/hers chimney come Christmas Eve.... Forget coal, they need a size 12 enema for being such an ass....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pissed this morning because no one told me that heating pads have earholes. What else have y'all been keeping from me, eh?

:wtf::huh:o_O:eek:

pissed off this morning. 1. I'm kind of hungry. 2. We've no food or snacks here. 3. even if we had food we only have a microwave here to cook. 4. If I want something like fried sausage, eggs, bacon I'll need to walk down to FIL's, it's likely cold outside. 5. my aching bones don't wanna go into the cold. 6. this fucking inner debate really ought not exist. 7. I'm saddened knowing others genuinely starve, which pisses me off all the more. 8. just because I feel compelled to have an eight, so I feel like I ate.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i gotta drive to the mailbox today. that's 3 miles of bad road each way,
just to get to the govt road.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They took lighters - this is how dumb the hospital was:

ER, you go through a security thing, they take lighters, vapes and "weapons"

20 feet away, regular hospital entrance, I coulda walked in with a bazooka :crazy:
Must have gotten a govt grant for the security stuff?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

20 feet away, regular hospital entrance, I coulda walked in with a bazooka :crazy:

Just seems like the world has gone insane. You have to wonder what, or if, people are thinking. Who makes decisions like that?

Every day I am at the office any more, seems like something happens that is so ridiculous I cannot even believe it. Like the silly bitch who could not understand the concept of "identical." If I'd had her in front of me, I'd have had to really fight the urge to strangle her with my bare hands.

We have recently not paid our property taxes on time for the second year running. Stupid county bills for personal property taxes and half of real estate taxes due on Dec 5 every year. They have 365 days that they could have taxes come due, they have to choose Dec 5. Why not June 5? or March 21? or freakin September 10? Of course in my situation, if it isn't the day our Fed income tax refund comes, it's going to be the wrong day. But for everyone else, Dec 5 is just a fucking insult. Maybe they're in cahoots with banks to force people to put their Christmas shopping on their credit cards. Makes the world go round for CEOs and all those other "important" people, while it strangles the rest of us to damn death.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Must have gotten a govt grant for the security stuff?

Who knows, it was retarded

They missed my stealth vape, so I freely vaped it inside and had plenty of time to observe their "security" measures

So, at one point, I went back and retrieved my mods and told him I would have a vape, then leave them in the car

I returned with them hidden and easily got through :facepalm:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday was madness and mayhem around the Cromwell Castle.
Cleaning and cooking for an evening gathering with 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.

survived that...

However tody I am not able to work up a give a fuck about anything. so no piss off or outrage today.
Thought about driving into town and hitting the local Wally World to see if that would help to work up some outrage...
Naah.
Just recovered the house after the Cromdemonium.
Pretty laid back.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's how it is fro us worker bees at one of our convention centers. We have to go through this one way in thing they have set up with metal detectors and damn near a cavity search, but hundreds of thousands of people walk right in the fronts doors every year, but yeah up people who depend on this place for our living will be bringing in explosives. Security is really, really stupid useless.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's how it is fro us worker bees at one of our convention centers. We have to go through this one way in thing they have set up with metal detectors and damn near a cavity search, but hundreds of thousands of people walk right in the fronts doors every year, but yeah up people who depend on this place for our living will be bringing in explosives. Security is really, really stupid useless.

No shit - another worthless security organization I particularly disdain as worthless: TSA

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
15 minutes left in the day, it was bound to happen. But why does eightvape let you look at something, shows you a great price, then takes it away from you if you look at something else? Happens far too often. Saw a cheapie mod for 9.95, was buy one get one, seriously. Went to look at something else, didn't want or need anything, so went on to my cart. Price jumped to 27.95. Didn't need it, anyway, but that shit gets old.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Air holes on white chuff cap from arkansas eliquid doesn't line up with barrel (Axial). Sent them an email saying so.
They emailed me back: "It spins". :gaah: I sent them a scathing reply.:cuss2::cuss2::cuss2:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Air holes on white chuff cap from arkansas eliquid doesn't line up with barrel (Axial). Sent them an email saying so.
They emailed me back: "It spins". :gaah: I sent them a scathing reply.:cuss2::cuss2::cuss2:
Jeez. Like it's your first rodeo or something. I hate when People act like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was ordering a Cube mod from Element for $28. It was in my cart. I went back to the cart after looking at coils and it was now empty, and they raised the price to $41. :wth:
Only a few minutes had gone by!! I ended up getting the Cube kit there for $32, since I use two as my dailies.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saw on one of the vape deal sites that eight vape had the swag kit for $10 with a code...and my dumb ass goes to 8V thinking of buying 4 to give away and stash... code doesn’t work and not worth $24 a pop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That sucked. I have several friends are saints fans. Saints fans are some of the most rabid but loyal fans in all of football.
Roger that, been through alot with those boys. They helped lift the spirits of the city a lot after the storm.

VU Sponsors