https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I gave them every chance til they told me for the 2nd time to contact USPS, even though it's still in China, and this is after they said they'd refund my purchase if it didn't show up by Tuesday. Told them that, then went straight to Paypal. Fuckers and earholes, man.
Tiny earholes with big fucker

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape related, but it pisses me off when I’m filling a tank with a side fill port, and it decides to spew back out. Unless I blow in it to clear it. Annoying.

Yes, it’s a minor thing. But it annoys me when glycerine goes everywhere.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't believe ain't nobody posted in this thread since January. I know all o'y'all pissed off about something. I know I am. Lots of things right now, so I'll vent here.

Card got jacked again. AGAIN. 3rd time in about a year. Banks around here are only doing drive through services, but I did manage to get a replacement card. I'm so fed up. COVID has me buying shit online that I normally wouldn't need to. Amazon is pissing me off, as is eBay. Fuck you COVID-19. Seriously, fuck you.

I love all you people here. I've been more of an observer lately, and that ain't like me. My brain just feels as isolated as they're making all of us be. I get it, I do, but people need people, so I hope and pray we can return to some type of normalcy in the near future.

Someone at work, an anonymous someone at work, called the health department on us, trying to get us shut down. We've been following all the guidelines of the CDC, bosses spent 8 hours in a conference call with someone(s) from the health department, no shit. Got a text from my boss this morning telling me it's all good and not to worry. Not sure what that means, but I'm grateful that it is.

Jeebus... my brain is fried.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe ain't nobody posted in this thread since January. I know all o'y'all pissed off about something. I know I am. Lots of things right now, so I'll vent here.

Card got jacked again. AGAIN. 3rd time in about a year. Banks around here are only doing drive through services, but I did manage to get a replacement card. I'm so fed up. COVID has me buying shit online that I normally wouldn't need to. Amazon is pissing me off, as is eBay. Fuck you COVID-19. Seriously, fuck you.

I love all you people here. I've been more of an observer lately, and that ain't like me. My brain just feels as isolated as they're making all of us be. I get it, I do, but people need people, so I hope and pray we can return to some type of normalcy in the near future.

Someone at work, an anonymous someone at work, called the health department on us, trying to get us shut down. We've been following all the guidelines of the CDC, bosses spent 8 hours in a conference call with someone(s) from the health department, no shit. Got a text from my boss this morning telling me it's all good and not to worry. Not sure what that means, but I'm grateful that it is.

I won't like that post - but I will give you a social distancing emoji hug :hug:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know lately I've been pissed off about way too much. Little things that I wouldn't normally given a second thought are sending me off the deep end.

COVID has me buying shit online that I normally wouldn't need to. Amazon is pissing me off
I think that's a lot of us.

I love all you people here. I've been more of an observer lately, and that ain't like me
I've been this way for months. You'd have thought that this bullshit would have brought me back. Also it seems as though the only threads getting real constant action is the hand check thread and well everyone's seen all my shit countless times.

Fuck you COVID-19. Seriously, fuck you.
You can say that again. In fact. I don't think it could be said enough.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK what's pissed me off today. Some of the strange shit people are buying up or hoarding. OK I get TP and beans and rice, but WHY THE FUCK has all the cat litter gone? WHy the fuck are people buying the hell out of cat litter? Seriously people? Are they buying it as a TP alternative?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

do you know how your card got Jacked ?

i guess i am one of the few. this isolation thing isn't bothering nor effecting me much at all. as i have been doing it , due to my current lifestyle, anyway, before all this started.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interestingly enough I am getting pissed off less since the corona virus thing started.

Only thing that really pissed me off was when an ex neice of the wife wanted to come stay with us because those around her would not do social distancing and at least a couple had tested positive for the virus. No this person is not someone I would let come visit in the best of times without constant supervision. Addict, thief, etc...
thankfully the wife handled it and I did not have to step in.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK what's pissed me off today. Some of the strange shit people are buying up or hoarding. OK I get TP and beans and rice, but WHY THE FUCK has all the cat litter gone? WHy the fuck are people buying the hell out of cat litter? Seriously people? Are they buying it as a TP alternative?

the current thing is hair clippers and hair color :)
Vanity trumps the virus.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@DonBaldy, I love ya, buddy. Check Chewy for cat litter. I think they offer free delivery, too. Possibly a 15% off coupon if you're new to them.

I am normally a homebody, that's not a huge issue, but I do miss getting to hug my neighbor. She's a sweet, sweet lady that reminds me of my mom, same age my mom would've been. We were just outside pruning a very much overgrown Burning Bush before it comes back to full life, my neighbor heard us out there, so opened her window and sat in a chair, so we kinda got to spend some time with her, making sure I was a good distance from her window. I also miss getting to see boyfriend's mom/family. They're very good people.

After having my usual Fri/Sat off, I dread going back to work on Sunday. I have this feeling of impending doom because of my co-workers, lol. I don't trust the younglings to stay home and do what they're supposed to. It's only on Sundays that I feel this way. I'm very grateful to be able to work right now. I feel for everyone that has so much uncertainty. These are scary times. I hope you're all ok.

I know I'm not alone in how I'm feeling, or even the experiences I'm going through. I guess it's that we've really never experienced anything like this and the looming questions of when it will end, etc...

do you know how your card got Jacked ?
Not exactly. I'm leaning toward an Amazon purchase that wasn't "shipping through Amazon", which I didn't even know until it was paid for. Fuckers. I have a new card now, so all is well, though they did try and process $1000.00. Bank stopped it from happening, luckily.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pissed off there's not enough people pissed off at all the ignorance and fear in the world. I'm pissed off it's illegal to cure stupid quickly. And I'm probably most pissed off at having to be pissed off in the first place. I do not enjoy being pissed off. I start getting cold, start having time slip. Then, weeks later people tell me shit that happened and I'm left scared of myself.

Last edited:

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
my hermit life has hardly changed.
the only difference is that the gal that delivers my monthly groceries left them in the truck bed instead of bringing them in.]
fed ex n ups always left my stuff in the truck bed n now i leave the boxes outside for a day or two.
all my hobbies are here.
i'm gardening, shooting n reading out in the garden.
already getting salads.
that makes me happy.
i'm sorry, nothing is pissing me off since i'm coming here less.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pissed off there's not enough people pissed off at all the ignorance and fear in the world. I'm pissed off it's illegal to cure stupid quickly. And I'm probably most pissed off at having to be pissed off in the first place. I do not enjoy being pissed off. I start getting cold, start having time slip. Then, weeks later people tell me shit that happened and I'm left scared of myself.
Oh we're pissed about it but it's still illegal to shoot people. So no easy fix.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

:hug::hug::hug:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Cats can get covid, might be people keeping their cats inside.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing today - yet - but there are only 4587 claimants in the unemployment queue ahead of me to do weekly certification (for the hubs)...:facepalm:
I had to get to the store a couple days ago, but ended up having to go to two different ones (first grocery store doesn't even sell ground turkey...weirdos...not all of us are able to eat nasty red meat). Of course there are no masks available around here so I made yet another "redneck" mask with a bandana, rubber bands, and a coffee filter (works pretty well, passed the "match test"). Pissed off started on the drive home. It's quicker to get from Wally World to our house if I cut through Lowes parking lot, so that gave me a really good view of a ton of people going in and out of different businesses (it looks like business as usual here, we even have dry cleaners open :mad: ) But i'm seeing the tons of people out and seeing most of them wearing masks and kerchiefs over their faces and my blood begins to boil, not because they're out - this is America, we are FREE - but because this country is suddenly in a hostage situation because of another country being assholes. I'm gonna leave that hanging for risk of turning this into another political THING but suffice it to say that's the primary reason that I, as well as a ton of other people, are pissed off today.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well if we can't talk about political things, then I guess I'm not pissed off at all, because everything major that's bothering me right now goes back to that.

I was already pretty much a hermit, so this isn't all that different for me, except for having to chase around trying to find stupid stuff like TP, then paying nearly $20 for 12 rolls of it. I bet I've spent $150 on TP in the last two or three weeks. Think of it - I coulda had a Paranormal. NOW I'm pissed.

@Huckleberried my card got jacked again this week as well. Fuckers attempted $360 at some place I don't remember, and $1,351 at a Best Buy, then some $9 thing at a charitable place. None of the transactions went through and I just happened to check my e-mail and find the message from the fraud center very shortly after it came, so the card was cancelled in a matter of minutes.

The last place I used my card before all of this started to happen was....wait for it....Roadside Vapes. Never again. But at least I got a really cool RTA out of it.

I am really, really fortunate to still be working, and fortunate that my work is the type that can be done from essentially anywhere, as long as I have my trusty laptop. The flip side of that, though, is that I'm old enough for Social Security, and if things with my employer go all to pieces, I'll just apply for my benefits earlier than I planned. My heart is with my kids, though, who aren't in such great shape right now, and I worry about them and others in similar circumstances. We can try to help, hope the communities and churches and the government help, everyone just has to do the best they can and not be shy about finding help when they need it. Get on the phone with Social Services if you have to. Call your utility companies and creditors and tell them what's up. Right now, this shit can't be helped and for us to do what's necessary to curb this thing, WE CANNOT get out into circulation much.

Keep an eye on your bank account, too. Hopefully money will magically appear in the next few days. Somewhere hubbs discovered that ours should be deposited on the 14th.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last place I used my card before all of this started to happen was....wait for it....Roadside Vapes. Never again. But at least I got a really cool RTA out of it.

Huck posted that about her card and I thought it might be related to vape purchases. But seriously with a name like roadside vapes it must be extremely trustworthy.

I only purchase from Fly-By-Night vapeco.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
it just takes one greedy employee.
they know the cops have a terrible record of catching them.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
After ordering on 3/18 and the item shipped to and is sitting at a China airport since 3/29, 3FVape told me to wait another 15 days and then if they have to, they will investigate. Unacceptable and PP may soon hear of it. :cuss2:

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What pissed me off today...

As a preface. I have worked hard to understand the corona virus and have been doing all I can to keep my at risk elderly wife safe since sometime in February. The just released Governors rules on a soft reopening of elective procedures at hospitals in KY. Include No one waiting in waiting rooms, no one visiting and such with a patient unless they are an immediate family or parent, etc and only one person.And these relaxed rules are not even scheduled to go into effect yet. So as of now NO elective procedures.

so yesterday evening my wife asks me if I will pick up her church friend after she has a colonoscopy and take her home since she is not allowed to drive afterwards. I am somewhat pissed but agree to pick her up at the entrance and take her home. A violation of social distancing rules since I do not live with this person. And I am pissed at the wife as well as her friend. I figure to be masked and strip and shower as soon as I get home. And wipe down the inside of my blazer with lysol wipes.

So I am getting up at 7:30 AM to be there about 9 when her colonoscopy is completed to take her home. I get a call from her that I have to be there in the waiting room (another violation of state rules) before they will do the procedure. I figured I could just go in and tell them I was there to drive the patient home when she was done and go back to my car and get a call when she was ready to leave and move up the to door and pick her up. On the way there She calls again and tells me that the hospital says I have to 'go back with her'. At this point I am about to spew fire out my ears and tell her no way.

Damn humans are stupid. Wife included in this case, and myself as well for even initially agreeing to take her home. And yes that hospital has covid 19 patients.

Am composing an email to the governors office about this and that hospital.

Edit: email sent to governors office.

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

As a preface. I have worked hard to understand the corona virus and have been doing all I can to keep my at risk elderly wife safe since sometime in February. The just released Governors rules on a soft reopening of elective procedures at hospitals in KY. Include No one waiting in waiting rooms, no one visiting and such with a patient unless they are an immediate family or parent, etc and only one person.

so yesterday evening my wife asks me if I will pick up her church friend after she has a colonoscopy and take her home since she is not allowed to drive afterwards. I am somewhat pissed but agree to pick her up at the entrance and take her home. A violation of social distancing rules since I do not live with this person. And I am pissed at the wife as well as her friend. I figure to be masked and strip and shower as soon as I get home. And wipe down the inside of my blazer with lysol wipes.

So I am getting up at 7:30 AM to be there about 9 when her colonoscopy is completed to take her home. I get a call from her that I have to be there in the waiting room (another violation of state rules) before they will do the procedure. On the way there She calls again and tells me that the hospital says I have to 'go back with her'. At this point I am about to spew fire out my ears and tell her no way.

Damn humans are stupid. Wife included in this case, and myself as well for even initially agreeing to take her home. And yes that hospital has covid 19 patients.

ya know it's YOUR choice Your Car Your Life YOUR rules..
ME... well i would have stuck er in da Back of the truck and let er ride open air.
get to da hospital an KEEP ME DOOR LOCKED..
call on your cel and say ya came for da CURB SIDE PICKUP.. { just like at da grocery store }
transport.jpg
YOUR WAY nicer den me...

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

As a preface. I have worked hard to understand the corona virus and have been doing all I can to keep my at risk elderly wife safe since sometime in February. The just released Governors rules on a soft reopening of elective procedures at hospitals in KY. Include No one waiting in waiting rooms, no one visiting and such with a patient unless they are an immediate family or parent, etc and only one person.

So I am getting up at 7:30 AM to be there about 9 when her colonoscopy is completed to take her home. I get a call from her that I have to be there in the waiting room (another violation of state rules) before they will do the procedure. I figured I could just go in and tell them I was there to drive the patient home when she was done and go back to my car and get a call when she was ready to leave and move up the to door and pick her up. On the way there She calls again and tells me that the hospital says I have to 'go back with her'. At this point I am about to spew fire out my ears and tell her no way.

There is no way in hell I'd do this. There are medical transport services in the world. That hospital wants you to stand in in place of a family member - way over the line compared to "giving a friend a ride." If it were me, I'd go back to the wife and give her an emphatic NO.

Most colonoscopies are not emergencies. If this one is, then she can use said medical transport.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no way in hell I'd do this. There are medical transport services in the world. That hospital wants you to stand in in place of a family member - way over the line compared to "giving a friend a ride." If it were me, I'd go back to the wife and give her an emphatic NO.

Most colonoscopies are not emergencies. If this one is, then she can use said medical transport.

Ohh I am pissed at the wife for even considering this. Very pissed.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

geez if DATS not da best cents ya can invest into...
COMMON sence.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ohh I am pissed at the wife for even considering this. Very pissed.

Situations like this are extra maddening when The Truth comes dribbling out, a little bit at a time, like it has for you here. Like someone can't be bothered to check and find out what all is involved and ask you the real question up front. It's not "a ride." It's "spend a day at the hospital with me, wait and then deal with me in an impaired state, get me home and get me situated in my bed, blah blah blah."

Oh Hell No.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Situations like this are extra maddening when The Truth comes dribbling out, a little bit at a time, like it has for you here. Like someone can't be bothered to check and find out what all is involved and ask you the real question up front. It's not "a ride." It's "spend a day at the hospital with me, wait and then deal with me in an impaired state, get me home and get me situated in my bed, blah blah blah."

Oh Hell No.
There will NOT be a repeat of this fiasco.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After ordering on 3/18 and the item shipped to and is sitting at a China airport since 2/29, 3FVape told me to wait another 15 days and then if they have to, they will investigate. Unacceptable and PP may soon hear of it. :cuss2:
Hang on, I just got 3/12 order yesterday! Now just have a 3/17 order. Figuring on next week maybe. Yours should be soon.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh Hell No.

Yep kind of a bait and switch thing.
After several hours and some Kratom I am down to a slow burn now.
I was really pissed.

but yes never more as the raven says.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm burnt on this shit. I see I'm not alone in being pissed off. Crappy work week, glad to not be there a few days. Everything is getting to me and I'm just tired of having of attitude.
sigh.gif
This too shall pass.

Placed my first ever Walmart pick up order, also a Kroger pick up order. Both have a date of Sunday. Interested to see what I'll get.

@ChainVapeS it's such great news about your back pay. That's fantastic! Very happy for you. :hug:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This morning I sit down with coffee and a vape and log on to VU. My alerts told me someone responded to a thread I am watching "Purdge Mods". As you probably know @writer662 sold @CajunCanuck 3 Purdge mods and neglected to send the included 3 corresponding cases and CoA's. I mean you do not forget to send the pedigree to some high end you have just sold. There is some deception there. Now dude is mia. I mean come on we are a community and we do not steal from fellow vapers or anyone for that matter. But really how blantant can one be? I love this place and these people. If you need something ask someone. Someone here or someone else you know. BUT DO NOT PREY ON THE TRUST AND KINDNESS OF ANYONE! Sorry but this angered me alot. We work hard for our gear and it does not come easy for anyone. Please be considerate.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hang on, I just got 3/12 order yesterday! Now just have a 3/17 order. Figuring on next week maybe. Yours should be soon.
To me 6+ weeks is unacceptable too. They do say on product page how long till ship. Mine was 7-14 days and they were under that. But their carrier has had it since 3/24 and that's right at 30 days which is what they print as max delivery time. I'll give it till Mon to show up in customs,

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This morning I sit down with coffee and a vape and log on to VU. My alerts told me someone responded to a thread I am watching "Purdge Mods". As you probably know @writer662 sold @CajunCanuck 3 Purdge mods and neglected to send the included 3 corresponding cases and CoA's. I mean you do not forget to send the pedigree to some high end you have just sold. There is some deception there. Now dude is mia. I mean come on we are a community and we do not steal from fellow vapers or anyone for that matter. But really how blantant can one be? I love this place and these people. If you need something ask someone. Someone here or someone else you know. BUT DO NOT PREY ON THE TRUST AND KINDNESS OF ANYONE! Sorry but this angered me alot. We work hard for our gear and it does not come easy for anyone. Please be considerate.

the seller has a very low post count = he doesn't give a shit about trust or anything of the sort.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What pissed me off today? Let's see 1st FedEx, then St. Francis Hospital and that Crommy MoFo.

VU Sponsors