Become a Patron!

Changing Juice in Atlantis

Hardy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the best way to add new juice to the atlantis without getting lingering flavor from the previous juice? Vape it all the way until the juice is completely gone and the coil is dry? I just got some new juices for my atlantis and I am loving the flavor it produces but I don't want to mix the flavors bc I am loading juices on top of one another. How do you guys navigate this? Thanks.

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't go until it's dry. I try to avoid that so it doesn't burn the coil. I just don't want to risk that. What I do is I dump out what is currently in there. Then using a tissue or q tip I try and soak up the juice along the tank walls. I've never taken the glass off the top as it seems like it's a pain. The first few hits will taste like the old flavor but it goes away. At least mine did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have seen some on here say to soak it in vodka and then rinse. (avoiding the coils) I have been using alcohol pads because I work on an ambulance to clean lol!

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had orange in mine but ran out of that, almost dry, then I just filled it back up with watermelon. afew puffs kinda orangish/melonish, then cleared out to watermelon. I didnt rinse out a thing. The juices I mixed together are a light colored fruit, and have a light taste, so ide be more inclinded that they would play well together without changing coils. But if you had a really strong thick flavor, and tried to go to a lighter flavor, it would prolly taste weird for quite a bit.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I am switching drastically like from tobacco flavors which I've been giving a try but can't get into. To menthol which I love I take the coil out of my tank. I clean the tank and coil with water let them dry and switch over. Haven't had a problem yet. I should also note that I only do this with my nautilus mini tank.

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I normally let my tanks go until there's no visible juice left, then just fill up with the next flavor. Normally the new flavor will take over after a few hits. Basically just gotta get though the old juice that's still soaked into the coil. This largely depends on the flavor though, some flavors will 'hang around' for a while after being used. Pomegranate is like that, used it my Atlantis and it took 4ml of other juices before the taste went away and could still occasionally get a hint of it 10ml later.

If I still have juice left in a tank when I want to change it, I pour the juice into a 30l glass bottle (I hate wasting anything). After a while those few drops from many different flavors adds up and you can vape it. The taste will only depend on what flavors were dumped it. Could taste good or disgusting.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done both Vodka, and dropping into hot (aka just boiled) water. Both help break down the flavors and then I just shake them out really well and let sit overnight.

VU Sponsors