Become a Patron!

Changing liquid, how?

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
So, I wanted to change liquid from a friend blueberries stuff with one i purchased from Damfastore in Germany
Problem is it tasted like feet, and when I switched back to my first liquid I still had that horrible taste
Couldn't fix it so I had to put on a new occ and wash the tank for it to go away.
Is there a way of changing liquids without having to damage my occ again?
Thank you guys

Envoyé de mon D5503 en utilisant Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could be you ended up with feet-flavored liquid. What was the flavor profile supposed to be?

If I'm changing between complimentary flavors in a tank, say from blueberry to raspberry or something, I'll vape the tank down as low as I can and then just top up with the new flavor. It may take a tank or two to transition, but the in-between flavor is usually pretty good as well.

If I'm switching from a fruit to a dessert, I'll usually wash the tank out and switch coils - but I have a couple tanks and RDAs always ready to go, so I don't have to waste a "bakery" coil if I decide to go on a "fruit" kick for a few days or vice versa.

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
Yeah the new one was supposed to be coconuts, but I expect it had higher tobacco taste which I hate now I'm a vaper
Is it possible that the liquid saturates my coil, and if so how do I dilute it? I didn't throw the old coil cause it's still new and I want to fix it

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard of some folks boiling their near-dead coils to get a few days' more life out of them, not sure if that would work for a coil you've loaded up with a liquid flavor you don't like but it might be worth a try...

xibilius

Member For 4 Years
Thank you anyway and Yeah I'm I might try it nothing to lose
But now I'm afraid of changing flavors again
Ps: always used the same liquid

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going from blueberry to coconut tobacco sounds like a pretty extreme change. Next time think about whether the flavors you're mixing sound like they'd play well together - like I said it can certainly be done.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

VU Sponsors