Become a Patron!

Changing Nic Levels?

mishima

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got some juice samples that are in 0, but would like to add nic to them. Could I just use my juice calculator like when I mix my own juice to find out how much nic to use? Then remove that much juice from the bottle and replace with nic?

Also, if I wanted to change say 6mg to 12mg, could I use a similar process?

mishima

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I guess I'll just be adding very little nic to them then. Going from 0 mg to 2 mg shouldn't be that noticeable. I'll probably pass on changing the 6 mg to 12 mg then.

Thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Depending on the size of the sample, I kind of think that the amount of nic that it would require would be so small that it wouldn't make a huge difference. Just a thought.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it depends on your setup. On a RDA 12mg is harsh as hell but on a tank 12mg isn't so bad, I didn't notice a big difference in 6 or 12mg of Mr Cookie. My next step is to start building my own juices so good luck!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you like the flavor the best way to add nicotine is by buying the same flavor in higher nic.
Example: If you have 0mg and want to make it 6mg, the buy the same flavor in 12mg and combine them to give you 6mg.
This way you have the same flavor at the nic level you want. Good luck!

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think it depends on your setup. On a RDA 12mg is harsh as hell but on a tank 12mg isn't so bad, I didn't notice a big difference in 6 or 12mg of Mr Cookie in a tank but it's harsh as brakes in 12mg in a tank. My next step is to start building my own juices so good luck!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it depends on your setup. On a RDA 12mg is harsh as hell but on a tank 12mg isn't so bad, I didn't notice a big difference in 6 or 12mg of Mr Cookie. My next step is to start building my own juices so good luck!

That doesn't have anything to do with the original question which is what I was answering. The set up does make a difference and the person. 12mg in a dripper isn't anything to me. I vape 14-16mg in mine. There are plenty of others that vape higher than I do.

VU Sponsors