Characteristics and toxicant emissions of JUUL electronic cigarettes

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Man, I read one today based on this, and it kept intermingling cigarette data with Juul data to confuse the reader into thinking its the same thing, with the same toxins - a real hit job

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I read one today based on this, and it kept intermingling cigarette data with Juul data to confuse the reader into thinking its the same thing, with the same toxins - a real hit job
Amazing how anyone can be biased against a life-saving product. Totally infuriating.

Sent from the Death Star

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If we talk about toxicity then I don't think it depends on the vape model. Much more important is the choice of the liquid for the vaping. Because different manufacturers do not even write the composition of the liquid on the bottle, and it is not clear what is there. So if you vape e-cig I advise you to take this matter seriously. And the choice of the vape model is up to your taste.
Welcome to the VU and actually it does depend on the vape model, among various many other factors that is. And yes of course, choice of e-liquid quality does matter a lot also, but that is why vapers who act responsibly always verify their sources.

VU Sponsors