Become a Patron!

Charger question

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can someone tell me what the newest xtar 4 bay charger is? My luc4 is acting funky and I remember reading xtar is superior so figured I'd spring for one of those but I'm not sure which 4 bay is the latest tech.
Thank you

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw that the other day looks badass but have no need for some of the features. Should have been more specific looking at the vc4, vp4, or xp4 which is the latest tech?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw that the other day looks badass but have no need for some of the features. Should have been more specific looking at the vc4, vp4, or xp4 which is the latest tech?
I think the VP-4 and the VC-4 both about the same tech wise, but I think the VP-4 is the better of the two. I don't own either, though, I have an SV-2 Rocket

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VP-4
I have the VC-4 and iit works fine however I don't care for the fact that the screen never shuts off.
You can blank it out but it is still on.
Removing the batteries isn't as easy on the VC-4 either as compared to the efest LUC6 or Nitecore D4.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Removing the batteries isn't as easy on the VC-4 either as compared to the efest LUC6 or Nitecore D4.

It does have some strong springs, had batteries fly off once of twice when removing them from the charger and not paying attention.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors