Become a Patron!

Charger

Domse25

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello I just bought a mech mod broadside and I need a charger for the battery a smiple one thank you

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A simple Efest LUC or Nitecore 2-bay charger would work just fine. Both are very easy to use and understand, both have overcharge protection. And both are very inexpensive on eBay or Amazon.

Domse25

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thank you everyone I think I will buy the nitecore D4 and I need some good coils I am aiming For about .35 ohm no less then that thank you

I bought vapouron CE4 in april starter kit and when i charged my battery on 29th september the battery blew up causing extensive damage to my carpet.please be aware of these type of batteries as there dangerous.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only when defective or mishandled by a dumbass.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I bought vapouron CE4 in april starter kit and when i charged my battery on 29th september the battery blew up causing extensive damage to my carpet.please be aware of these type of batteries as there dangerous.
It could have been caused by your charger being faulty and overcharging

Battery got too hot then exploded like a firework frightening experience.now insurance want to sue the company lol.i got 2 batteries in exchange for the 2 that i got from vapouron.just didnt expect it to happen to me.

VU Sponsors