Become a Patron!

Charging batteries

Ok so I have a RX200 in the mail, which as you all know takes 3 18650s, but didn't think about a new charger. My question is, I have a nitecore d2, is it possible and safe to charge 2 batteries and then lay them aside while the 3rd is charging or should I wait until I can get a 4 bay charger to charge them all together?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'd consider a 6 bay charger and 6 batteries so you'll always have back ups available for this mod.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I have a RX200 in the mail, which as you all know takes 3 18650s, but didn't think about a new charger. My question is, I have a nitecore d2, is it possible and safe to charge 2 batteries and then lay them aside while the 3rd is charging or should I wait until I can get a 4 bay charger to charge them all together?
Seems that all your batteries will be charged equally since the Nitecore is accurate and all batteries will be charged equally whether charged separately or at the same time. But of course the 6 bay would be more convenient.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems that all your batteries will be charged equally since the Nitecore is accurate and all batteries will be charged equally whether charged separately or at the same time. But of course the 6 bay would be more convenient.
True, but I wouldn't want to wait to vape long enough for all the batteries to charge. I'd recommend a 4 bay charger and 6 batteries minimum to start.

cloudsbroclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
charging two and then charging one after when you only have two bays sound normal to me! what else can you do?

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It works, yes. But it's inconvenient, and a Nitecore I4 is only $15 on eBay.

VU Sponsors