YES that's what banners are for.
NO don't make me smack ya.
LOL

Happy now?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What devices, who hasn't sworn off them? I own a few devices, none of which are reported to spontaneously burn.
So, you gotta wait until harm comes to you or someone else before pointing out that an action is stupid? I see.
Equating vaping with driving is a silly way to say 'I have no clue', but it fits your style.
I find it funny how you want to be argumentative about basic safety.
Do you HAVE to charge while sleeping? Not bloody likely.
I am saying not to do something that has way easy alternatives.
You say it's a fine idea to charge commercial batteries not approved for the use we have them for in a charger that isn't UL approved all while sleeping.
So, again, I'll wait for something other than conflating unrelated points and name calling.
I suspect I'll wait a long time though as you have nothing else.
The Cloupor mini 30 comes to mind. They still sell them and they are still bought by vapers, even though they caught on fire.

I don't give a shit if you like me or you don't.

You are acting like an alarmist idiot over night charging. While I said BEFORE, it may not be the safest thing to do, I also said MANY of us do it with ZERO problems.

So eat a bag of dicks and move on.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've charged my batteries overnight, and while away from home, for years. Sure, anything can happen, but that's called life. I'm not saying anyone should or should not do it, but I personally have zero worries about it.
I only buy brand name batteries and battery chargers from reputable sources. Plus my batteries get fresh wraps fairly often, either to match different mod & atomizer combos, or different mod wraps.

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've charged my batteries overnight, and while away from home, for years. Sure, anything can happen, but that's called life. I'm not saying anyone should or should not do it, but I personally have zero worries about it.
I only buy brand name batteries and battery chargers from reputable sources. Plus my batteries get fresh wraps fairly often, either to match different mod & atomizer combos, or different mod wraps.

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

I feel the same way, I've charged mods via usb and charged batteries in battery charges over night for nearly 5 years, is there a chance something bad could happen, yes there is, but just the same with a TV, phone or anything electrical that is plugged in, how many people, do and unplug everything before they go to bed, bet not many.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been charging overnight or unattended for years without a single problem. I would not do it with suspect batteries or a MOD with an issue but that is just common sense which I should not need to mention.

VU Sponsors