Become a Patron!

Charging

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
So i'm using a Trigger 168 mod and im not sure what's a safe way to charge it, it came with a cable but idk if i can use any plug and if it's ok to use the wall socket or an extension cord please help
thank you

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
According to the product specifications it has a Up to 2A Quick Balance USB Charging Port so up to a 2A charging port you can use. Or an external battery charger will be fine. Good Luck

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
According to the product specifications it has a Up to 2A Quick Balance USB Charging Port so up to a 2A charging port you can use. Or an external battery charger will be fine. Good Luck
so if my plug is no more than 2A it's fine? and can i plug it into anything e.g wall socket, extension cord.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NO, most likely it has a USB charging cord that goes into a 2A MAXIMUM charging port. NOT an extension cord for 115 Volts from a WALL Socket.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the only thing the manual says about charging is:
Charging current : 1.6A - 2.0A
So that is the only safe port to plug the charging cable into................ Like I said. Sorry I don't have much patience.

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
So that is the only safe port to plug the charging cable into................ Like I said. Sorry I don't have much patience.
I still dont really understand (sorry if im starting to annoy you) what you mean, so i have a usb charging cable (the one DOVPO provided) and a plug for it so do i just stick it into a wall and i should be good? english is my second language btw so sorry if its not proper

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry @Casper9104 but some other Assholes pissed me off and I did not mean to take it out on you!~! What is the Amp Rating for the Plug you are talking about? That is all that matters being what you plug it into. Plug it into a PC and you will be fine.

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
Sorry @Casper9104 but some other Assholes pissed me off and I did not mean to take it out on you!~! What is the Amp Rating for the Plug you are talking about? That is all that matters being what you plug it into. Plug it into a PC and you will be fine.
im looking at it rn and it says input 100-240V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.2A and output 5.0V or 1.0A im pretty sure its 1 amp

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
71gm3pyGvgL._SX569_.jpg
This is my plug

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You can plug in any charger you want. Protection in the mod will keep it charging more than it can. 2 amp will charge faster than 1, and anything beyond that will be treated as 2 amp.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
You can plug in any charger you want. Protection in the mod will keep it charging more than it can. 2 amp will charge faster than 1, and anything beyond that will be treated as 2 amp.

oh ok thx

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the batteries can be removed from mod.... it is ALWAYS safer and better to charge out of the mod with a battery charger..... otherwise you can plug the USB cable into any USB port with an output of 2 amps or less. Computer or phone charger ect.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

+1

VU Sponsors