Become a Patron!

Charon or Ravage230?

aHussyNamedTron

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So im looking at the Smoant Charon TC 218 Mod and the Wismec Sinuous Ravage 230 Mod..

Any suggestions on which way to lean here? both seem like pretty decent buys for my first box mod.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Honestly they are both on my wish list so both like I said. Just being honest...........

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the Charon TS 218. Nice mod. Touch heavy. However the battery usage is kinda messed up. Battery levels drop kinda fast and when it shows batteries as dead they are actually only half dead when I put em on the charger

EDIT: I have the TS 218 not the TC 218. Damn name games

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
I have the Charon TS 218. Nice mod. Touch heavy. However the battery usage is kinda messed up. Battery levels drop kinda fast and when it shows batteries as dead they are actually only half dead when I put em on the charger

EDIT: I have the TS 218 not the TC 218. Damn name games

I had the same problem. But I think it’s the design. By the time the batteries showed half I was getting light hits.

Nice mod but I dropped mine. Got the Cylon to replace it. Battery life is a lot better and more durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Local shop got a couple Ravage 230's in and I was impressed. Much better 510 than the Predator, with a nice color screen and easy to navigate menu. Seems solidly built and the paint looked great. Like that they have the 3rd button. Makes it very easy and quick to scroll thru all the menu choices. myvaporstore.com has them in stock for $46.00.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of those two, I def get the Charon. They appear to be much better made devices than anything I've seen from Wismec. Although that Wismec RX2 21700 is tempting me right now...

VU Sponsors