cheap sales going on at site i found

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by amateur vaper, Dec 2, 2017.

1. amateur vaper

amateur vaper Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
  2. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    you wont find everything is cheap there because some of what they sell is expensive to begin with but you will spot some good deals here and there

3. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    efun is usually the lowest priced China vendor. Comparatively fast shipping too.
    They've been my #1 china vendor for years.
    They are a vendor here too... there's a thread with all their sales yada yada.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  4. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    yeah thats where i saw it but i know usually the ads change up so some people night not see it there so i figured i might as well just help it be seen more since the deals are good i was looking at the vaporesso gemini RTA but theyre sold out but i found another site that has it for the same price and theyre based out of california not all their prices are good but this one specifically is

5. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I was hot to try that vaporesso gemini rta when it first came out, but that one had problems with a slow seepage of juice through the bottom. Not the 510 but around the bottom, and always found some juice slime on top of my mod....not through the air vents.....seemed to have press fit issues. But yeah, Efun.top is one of my go-to places also, and 2Fdeal is another.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  6. eStorm

eStorm Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    There's better vendors out there. They might be the cheapest, sadly that applies to their customer service as well as shipping and packaging. I rather pay $5 more and order from US based vendors. Hope you guys have more luck tho, if ordering from efun.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  7. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Heavens gifts has a killer $5 and under clearance section that i check out monthly.

I got an entire evic-vt starter kit from them for $9 shipped.
    I also got a few rtas for $2 each.

8. amateur vaper

Blog Posts:
    I'll have to look at that sometime

9. FoggyRoad

FoggyRoad Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:

If you've purchased from them before and have some points accumulated don't forget to check the "gifts" area for items you can buy with points, just pay shipping.

5150sick likes this.