Become a Patron!

cheapest Plato replacement coils

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like the title says I was just wondering if anyone has any opinions on where to find the cheapest aspire Plato replacement coils (on a legit website of course)

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ba-bump... Really need some help on this.. I'm low on money and only have a couple left :( Any info would be a big help

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey I just realized I put this post in the wrong section ..will a mod please move it to the section it belongs in:facepalm:

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I would recommend going through reputable sites that sell authentic coils for a few reasons. 1 cheap alternatives will burn out really quick and you'll have to buy more, which will end up being as expensive as if you were to buy authentic. 2 you don't know what's in nonauthentic coils (machined fragments, chemicals, etc).

Spyroklown

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I would recommend going through reputable sites that sell authentic coils for a few reasons. 1 cheap alternatives will burn out really quick and you'll have to buy more, which will end up being as expensive as if you were to buy authentic. 2 you don't know what's in nonauthentic coils (machined fragments, chemicals, etc).
Where do u buy your coils from (if u buy them instead of making your own)

VU Sponsors