Become a Patron!

Check atomizer? HELP

I recently bout an itaste cool fire IV and I already had my kanger geni tank mini and I all I get is a "check atomizer" and I honest have no clue what that means not gonna lie. But I just tried the same tank on my istick and it work perfectly fine. I just need some help thanks!image.jpeg

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Assuming the Coolfire is ok it sounds like your not getting contact at the 510 connector. Try another tank if you can. The Gene mini is an ego style and I'd look at the adapter as the problem. I've got some good and really crap adapters in my collection. The center pin in the coolfire may be low also.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I have this same issue going with my cool fire , I had dropped my eleaf 50 a few months back and broke the screen so I went to my second mod , my cool fire 4 I put on my subtank plus and boom check atomizer ...put tank on other mods at friends house and no issues , so I bought a subbox kit and put tank on cool fire , no issue , placed subtank on subbox , no issue . Since then I have bought a couple more mods and tanks and none of my other tanks gives this error just my subtank plus , I bought a new airflow base , replace the pin and insulator and changed the coils various times ....no dice , so I am stuck using my subtank on my other mods as it refuses to work on cool fire .this has been a stand up mod for me for almost a year and no issues except the pesky subtank thing . Not sure what it is but I feel your pain

VU Sponsors