Become a Patron!

Check this gem out..

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anyone can murder the English language, the Chinese can....this is one of the best I've seen:
"Uforce which adopts the precise OCC coil head, has super strong energy like the light sword with force to highly analysis the eliquid thus making it freely goes with any mod and easily got smooth and aroma taste."
This gem comes to us courtesy of Voopoo Uforce subohm tank.
You would think they'd know that their language can't be successfully directly translated to English.
If I was targeting them for sales, I would at least try to get their language right.
English speakers are a huge chunk of their business.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If anyone can murder the English language, the Chinese can....this is one of the best I've seen:
"Uforce which adopts the precise OCC coil head, has super strong energy like the light sword with force to highly analysis the eliquid thus making it freely goes with any mod and easily got smooth and aroma taste."
This gem comes to us courtesy of Voopoo Uforce subohm tank.
You would think they'd know that their language can't be successfully directly translated to English.
If I was targeting them for sales, I would at least try to get their language right.
English speakers are a huge chunk of their business.

That's okay! I find Chinese to English translations amusing and entertaining :giggle:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
like the light sword with force
Lol I think they mean this-
latest

"Use the force, Luke."

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take a stab at it, it's Thursday again, and because I have literally no idea what a Uforce is. So let's see what we get from the description.

It uses a precise OCC coil head. Which is precise by all ranges of measurement, except in output. At this moment, we do not know what the precise coil head is doing, we can only assume. I assume ... it's a sort of Tesla coil. I reached that assessment by focusing on the next part of the descriptor: '...has a super strong energy...' One, myself being one, can only rightfully assume at this point that we're talking about a complex piece of machinery that discharges something from super-accurate - no, one might even suggest precise - coils. The energy output of such a device could range from as small as a toaster to as large as a 747.

But wait.

"... has a super strong energy like the light sword with for ce to highly--" woah. Hang on, let's unpack this, it's getting a bit of a touch of the psychobabble here. Or technobabble, either-or. Okay. We've got this electric device that utilizes precise machinery to discharge something from precise coils, but the high level of "super strong" energy (I was right about the 747, I presume) is akin to 'THE light sword.' Not just any light sword - THE light sword.

Surely, you know the one. Surely, you're quaking in your boots as much as I am. Typing is getting difficult, my palms are sweaty and all this spaghetti is making me uncomfortable. Focus, burley.

I think we're starting to get somewhere. A highly specialized device, precision coil technology, massive amounts of energy being exchanged - in some way or another. But why? Are we facing a new foreign super power weapon? Is this the calling of our ends? The ringing of the doomsday bell, in the form of a mere description being leaked nefariously online by shady whispers in the night? A low-key call to arms, a warning that would trumpet through the midnight sky where only us few who are lucky enough to align just-so are getting a forward glimpse into?

For the sake of this, us, you, me... I must dive further.

"... to highly analysis... " oh God it's figuring out our fears, our dreaded thoughts, our phobias, our secrets...

"...the eliquid thus--"

Oh. It's a vape.

Ah, my bad.

Right on, mystery solved. Good job, gang!

edit: Yeah there's more, but it's a vape. Aroma and flavor and whatever, vape. No doomsday AI harbinger of doom.

I Hate Thursdays.

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll take a stab at it, it's Thursday again, and because I have literally no idea what a Uforce is. So let's see what we get from the description.

It uses a precise OCC coil head. Which is precise by all ranges of measurement, except in output. At this moment, we do not know what the precise coil head is doing, we can only assume. I assume ... it's a sort of Tesla coil. I reached that assessment by focusing on the next part of the descriptor: '...has a super strong energy...' One, myself being one, can only rightfully assume at this point that we're talking about a complex piece of machinery that discharges something from super-accurate - no, one might even suggest precise - coils. The energy output of such a device could range from as small as a toaster to as large as a 747.

But wait.

"... has a super strong energy like the light sword with for ce to highly--" woah. Hang on, let's unpack this, it's getting a bit of a touch of the psychobabble here. Or technobabble, either-or. Okay. We've got this electric device that utilizes precise machinery to discharge something from precise coils, but the high level of "super strong" energy (I was right about the 747, I presume) is akin to 'THE light sword.' Not just any light sword - THE light sword.

Surely, you know the one. Surely, you're quaking in your boots as much as I am. Typing is getting difficult, my palms are sweaty and all this spaghetti is making me uncomfortable. Focus, burley.

I think we're starting to get somewhere. A highly specialized device, precision coil technology, massive amounts of energy being exchanged - in some way or another. But why? Are we facing a new foreign super power weapon? Is this the calling of our ends? The ringing of the doomsday bell, in the form of a mere description being leaked nefariously online by shady whispers in the night? A low-key call to arms, a warning that would trumpet through the midnight sky where only us few who are lucky enough to align just-so are getting a forward glimpse into?

"... to highly analysis... " oh God it's figuring out our fears, our dreaded thoughts, our phobias, our secrets...

"...the eliquid thus--"

Oh. It's a vape.

Ah, my bad.

edit: Yeah there's more, but it's a vape. Aroma and flavor and whatever, vape. No doomsday AI harbinger of doom.

I Hate Thursdays.

Love it.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

But wait.

"...the eliquid thus--"

Oh. It's a vape.

Ah, my bad.

I Hate Thursdays.
Holy shit, dude.....you are hilarious.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors